Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Well...i just watched Kathys vlog...she isnt coming back inhere because it isnt a nice place to be... 🙄 we heard that one before...we will see..

She defends Meghan...well i couldnt care one bit about Meghan ...nor Harry...but Kathy forgets one thing to mention...Megs was recieved with high hopes in the Uk...and she blew it all up...not even mentioning that Oprah interview...spitting out all those lies....so i have to disagree with Kathy..The comparisons she makes between Megs and Diana are completley off...I have to agree on one thing...Andrew is also to blame to make his parents last years misarable...he should have chosen his friends more carefull...but in a way he and Harry are alike..they both want a life they dont have because they are both second sons...and history has proven that second sons, although they sometimes do inherit...dont have an easy life..and make bad directions in life...or kingship...and yes Kathy....in Harries case i blame the woman...although Andrew also didnt choose the sharpest knife out off the draw...

I know i am derailing...we should talk about tablecloths and emaus teapots at Lalalande.. ;) :LOL: btw havent seen the Gag...no intend to do so..

Btw that convent stuff the pethericks are spewing out.. 😨 give me one week and i think i need a retraite.....not in a convent btw..;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
To keep on topic:

You guys know I love my math (& food)
So watching the Sunday serving: here are my calculations:

Wine: they bought 56 bottles of wine from Ed&Anna Chateau: they opened 2 to do a tasting upon FiFi's arrival.
We are left with 54 bottles.

There were about 24 Lalande crew:
on average there were 35 Patreons on a day.

Over these 3 days 35 +24 =59 people
18 bottles per day / people there = 0.30 per person to drink. That's one glass max! however I only saw 1 bottle on the table.
So over these 3 days I think they only used 18 bottles tops for patreons. Further more I noticed there was a orangy juice like thing and I think white wine was served in a PITCHER! that must be the boxed wine, because the Ed&Anna bottles where placed on the table in their original bottle.

I did notice 4 bottles of Champagne (couldn't see the brand but it wasn't a Moet or Bollinger)to welcome the patreons with mini pain au chocolate.

Further Feta cheese is quite a cheap cheese because it does not have to sit for ages.
Goat cheese for the potato pie, wasn't the most expensive either.
potato's, tomato's, a leaf of lettuce, and 1 cured ham. To create that plate it has cost her 2 Euro tops per plate!

I have also noticed that there was water bottles and a stupid plate of chocolates on the table while Miss Jarvis chatted to her patreons in the winter salon. Really??? No tea served? there were literally 25 people walking around in your crew and no one could bake 2 simple cakes a day to serve it with tea?

ooooooooh before I forgot, she mentions that the plates are from a charity shop... I guess her patreons are waaaaaay to low of visitors to bust out her spode or better China!

So overall: Miss Jarvis has spent about and this is a high guestimate 10 euro per patreon on food and drinks. 1050 euro tops!
I bet the goat cheese man was allowed to sell his cheese during patreon days, in return she expected him to cook the meals.
Many of the patrons preferred water over wine and from what I've seen I gather she saved at least half of the Ed & Anna wine for herself to enjoy. The white wine was indeed from boxes and the meat from the supermarket, where it was on sale. Your estimate on what she spend per person imho is way too high.

• Wow
  • Haha

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I'm happy and delighted that SJ has at last got the sister she always longed for😂
Let's see if she takes him with her on her next well deserved holiday to Egypt, dressed like that. She's "dragging" her ancient mother and her even older husband along too. I guess the entourage is shrinking towards family only...

• Wow
  • Haha

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Good for you, but I was addressing Summerbaby. This forum has become something else and I've only been here 5 months...
Nonsense. This forum is exactly like it started years ago, same rules, same subjects, same derailments. We all have to find our way around in the beginning. There's more of us for sure, but that is something to celebrate, I's say.

• Heart

Jules100

VIP Member
I wonder why he was not able to get himself a girlfriend when always walking those gorgeous dogs? Though somewhat small still easy on the eyes... 🤔🤔
I think it’s because whenever Amaury would try to talk to a lovely lady, she could not hear him.

• Haha

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Fresh water pearls from a lady in Germany. Apparently all the females at the château got them, even Gnatti (who was filming).
It's worse. The Argentinian Bully then made it look (on camera) as if she got the pearls from her lovely MIL Chantal, to try and debauch the fact that there is no love lost between the two.

I do hope you’re right as that would mean there may yet be some exposure for Fanny fraud and her scheming ways but I can’t see it. I still think that Isabelle was a rouse and led us on for what reason I’m not sure, maybe she just got a kick out of it. Having reread some of her posts more than once she said she would be there asking questions with a phone in Fanny’s face but if we are to believe Clara that never happened. Sorry but imo I think we were conned .
You should definitely believe what you want to believe. I did not see anybody asking the charlataine any hard questions with a camera in her face, no. That does not necessarily mean she wasn't there though. I had fierce intentions of exposing the fraud too and sort of last minute decided against it to protect my identity, because it seemed useless and foolish in that crowd to try anything like that without a solid chance of success.

I don't understand why Clara won't post a photo of whatever she did to the fancy wallpaper. That would prove he/she attended the Patron Days, wouldn't it? Why not reveal it? It doesn't make sense. ☹
And deny the charlataine the joy of searching for it? It's those little things that keep me going these days.

I would want to sit at the "Bitches Table" on those Patreon days Fanny had last week....... oh the gossip !!! :love:
If there was one, I would have joined instantly. Sadly bitches were explicitly missing in action, except Isabelle Jarvis but I usually try to avoid her as she provides a whole other level of meanness.

It may not prove that she was the one who did the damage, but at least it would prove she was actually there. I really want to believe she's a true insider, but I'm having trouble at the moment.
Again, believe what you want or choose to believe. It's not about me and it never was. I will not be pushed out of anonymity to settle the discomfort for which I am not responsible in the first place.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Jules100

VIP Member
I’ll miss Kathy here, but she’s just a click away. I think she will ultimately be happier on YouTube where she is the boss.❤
CCEC25D5-6D74-4765-A48C-D941E1EE11D2.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Sorry Michael. I find this déclassé and tasteless, but knowing your family it's not surprising. #GottaGriftThatPen

Stories #78.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow

Jules100

VIP Member
To the point of when we go off topic for recipes, laundry, decorating or travel I find they are often sparked by something said or done by CD or one of her satellites. That said I always enjoy whatever tangent we wander off to. Otherwise I scroll on by. We are a lovely bunch, even when we’re snarky.
I fixed it for you.❤
We are a lovely bunch, even especially when we’re snarky.

• Haha
  • Heart
I wouldn't give Kathy too much credit. She's a nobody that likes to use others to get attention. Riding off coattails. If she was in Stephanies position who knows if she would be any better.
maybe its nice to introduce yourself ...how you found Tattle and why you are here? before you start to attack people... 🙄

• Heart
The Queen would never have had a tantrum about a pen. Shows the immaturity of this 73 year old.
Also he gives the leaky pen to Camilla so she can have ink stained hands too? Then gets a handkerchief out of his pocket and I thought he was going to give it to Camilla, but no he just looks after himself. Not very gentlemanly. The lady in the background (maybe Camillas lady in waiting?) is trying very hard not to laugh.

omg this was so funny....the poor man hasnt got any luck with his pens and inktstands this week... :LOL: Now you can see why this relationship works so well, the man needs a motherfigure...not a real beautifull wife, who gets attention..like Diana..He is very needy...demanding...and can be very moody when he doesnt get his way...a bit like a spoiled child i always think when i see him..behind close doors its even worse...

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Iolair

VIP Member
I wouldn't give Kathy too much credit. She's a nobody that likes to use others to get attention. Riding off coattails. If she was in Stephanies position who knows if she would be any better.
You've been here all of two seconds, made two posts and you've already come to this conclusion? I'm personally reserving judgement on Kathy. I didn't come to know her very well through her posts here, but the ones I did read were funny and erudite. I didn't have to either agree or disagree with those posts to realise that. I haven't watched more than a few of her vlogs, so can't really give an opinion. I have, however, watched Stephanie's vlogs and don't believe Kathy would be anything like her in the same position. Stephanie is greed personified. You seem to know your way around, so hello again to whoever you were before. Wishing you a warm welcome (or return) to Tattle. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I've just had a flash back and I may be wrong but wasn't it Isabelle6541 who suggested a special handshake with @Claraburnett presumably to shine a light on her identity... So glad this didn't happen
I know many of you are disappointed with the outcome of the patron days at her HMN, but I for one am still shaking I took the risk and followed through. I'm also still shaking because seeing those patrons and meeting them in person have made me realize how much harder it is going to be to end Stephanie Jarvis' grifting.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

Maple fairy

VIP Member
Even though I agree with your message, this is also nothing new. It's part of how things work, I guess, because of the anonymity that allows us to speak freely. Also, there has been many incidents with flying monkeys, troubling enough to allow a certain level of suspicion. If one doesn't take that too personal, one will be fine.
I have to say Clara it was because of you that I did persevere and stayed. You said some kind words to me in regards to being attacked by a fellow tattler. It was much appreciated and I stayed.

• Heart

Jules100

VIP Member
…This is why I reserve my judgement on Kathy. There's good and bad in us all, and Kathy is a lovely lady but I'm sure she is just as capable of being a bitch as any of us are, including me. I too can be a Grade A Bitch at times, even when it appears that I'm all sweetness and light. Some of my favourite bitches in the world are right here on this forum. And I wouldn't dream of insulting or dismissing a single one of them as "a nobody." How about all this bitch energy is directed, not at each other, but at Stephanie from now on? She's the reason we are all here. And she loves it when we differ enough go for each others throats. Let's not.
Wait a minute… there are bitches here on tattle?

• Haha

missartemis

That is truly a pity. But why did you expect or want to be gushed over?
What kind of expectation they promised to you prior to your trip? I mean did they market it as a B&B or was it open only for patrons or youtube fans to book (not openly on eBookers etc)? When I'm going to a B&B, I have 0 expectation of the owner or the keeper to entertain me for my stay. I'm happy to be provided the service I paid for, which is literally a bed and a breakfast.
You obviously haven't read my prior contributions to this forum so I'm not going to dignify this comment with a response, except to say it's pretty insensitive.

• Heart