The Chateau Diaries #180 Warning! They are cilantro people! You either love them or hate them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if I'm late to the party...but I cannot believe how little care they put into the Patreon's Open House! Same day, or the night before, they were still looking for tablecloths and ended up using fabric from the stinky attic? Setting ugly tables and chairs in a barn? And the food, how disgusting it looked. This woman is living the life, along with her weird amorphous boy and entourage, thanks to these old people (mostly), and this is all she has to offer? Where was the "chateau experience"?

What a cheap crook! And on top of all, the jellyfish ex-boyfriend is trying to sell his “art” at outrageous prices? And they set up a nasty shop with all the leftovers of years of hoarding to sell to these idiots?

I'm speechless...almost.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Off topic
Have you noticed that the British handyman on Oliver's new channel could be Hanni's lost brother? They not only look alike, but they make the same weird faces

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We can’t please everyone Billybudd and neither should we attempt to ❤ I know recipes, inc yours are greatly appreciated. This is a multifaceted forum full of what ever the Tattler wants to share and for that we’re all thankful. I’m not a cook (I so wish I enjoyed cooking) so that’s why anything food related personally just doesn’t interest me. I respect that it does others though. I’ve been here a while but I’m not a OG so can’t claim to have my feet firmly under the table, I’m still a rookie at 387 posts.

Imo we all add to the Tattle Shito experience regardless of length or service and topics, even the infuriating flying monkeys bring something to the table. Who knows, may be one day I’ll give a recipe a go … if it’s a REALLY easy one 😊
Foo
We can’t please everyone Billybudd and neither should we attempt to ❤ I know recipes, inc yours are greatly appreciated. This is a multifaceted forum full of what ever the Tattler wants to share and for that we’re all thankful. I’m not a cook (I so wish I enjoyed cooking) so that’s why anything food related personally just doesn’t interest me. I respect that it does others though. I’ve been here a while but I’m not a OG so can’t claim to have my feet firmly under the table, I’m still a rookie at 387 posts.

Imo we all add to the Tattle Shito experience regardless of length or service and topics, even the infuriating flying monkeys bring something to the table. Who knows, may be one day I’ll give a recipe a go … if it’s a REALLY easy one 😊
It boils down to one simple fact... food is huge part of LieLande, so why shouldn't it be duscussed? We know Fanny and her cronies read here, so why not discuss alternatives to the muck she's been known to serve up? If anything, she could learn a thing or two (you're welcome Steffi) on how to treat guests, how to feed guests, how to make the most of her garden, and how and why that largesse should be shared and prepared. If that's not possible for her, due to her laziness, then she should take note of the alternative food suggestions supplied here. It can only improve her business and her reputation. Which, by the way is in the gutter. In fact, half the things growing in gutters would taste better than the trash she serves.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1576154
Get a load of this, 👇 redirection from Sunday's CD's flog to their website.
Funny, what happened to Andie Wieringa's prints???
I took some creative liberty with the names of Potty's photos. 🤫

View attachment 1576224
The Chateau Diaries
If anyone would like to buy any Lalande prints, please visit
https://www.chateaudelalande.com/prints/

PRINT SALE ENQUIRY
Limited edition prints are available for sale. Photographed by Michael Potts. Each of the 6 prints is a limited edition of 100.
The images are 30 x 45 cm. Printed on Hahnemühle FineArt Pearl paper. Numbered and signed. The images are sold with an individual certificate.

Each print is sold for €250 plus postage.

If you are interested in purchasing one of these images, please fill out the form below, providing your contact details, which image you would like and any preference of an edition number. Michael will get back to you to confirm the purchase.

View attachment 1576139
Rhodes Decay / Stephanie on holidays

View attachment 1576225
New Year's Promise /Promises broken

View attachment 1576140
Saint Joseph /The last piece of chapel

View attachment 1576226
Winter Frost / Everyone at the chateau is freezing

View attachment 1576227
The courtyard reborn / DIY for DIY

View attachment 1576228
Lalande courtyard / Don't look at the façade
I think you get better value for money with pertherdicks limited edition prints. Don't his original painted ones go for €250?

Potts and fanny have got some cheek. €250 for a bloody photo by a no-body. Incroyable.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
…This is why I reserve my judgement on Kathy. There's good and bad in us all, and Kathy is a lovely lady but I'm sure she is just as capable of being a witch as any of us are, including me. I too can be a Grade A witch at times, even when it appears that I'm all sweetness and light. Some of my favourite witches in the world are right here on this forum. And I wouldn't dream of insulting or dismissing a single one of them as "a nobody." How about all this witch energy is directed, not at each other, but at Stephanie from now on? She's the reason we are all here. And she loves it when we differ enough go for each others throats. Let's not.
Wait a minute… there are witches here on tattle?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Which LieLande episode shows Phlip Phlip and Stephamememe dancing in the attic please? I think I've missed this strange performance...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here’s a distraction…
Cute wee 8010. So thoughtful to include a before photo🤣.
D23EE32A-4544-42FE-9E57-3FD351A2F76B.jpeg

Also- who publishes such a thing about their mother. I’m embarrassed for them both.
66D72118-A11B-4FFA-8011-2C07AFA7792C.jpeg

IJ was probably screaming on the inside about the unpacking of the dessert… thought she was going to pop-off in a rage!
CA0B14B8-574E-42D0-B0B5-73601B326A98.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I just looked at my post…. Some may accidentally miss the first caption and place the second one about Mummy with the pig photo🤣🤣🤦.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So, I forced myself to start watching Château Unwrapped from yesterday. Well I think it was yesterday. Anyway, Queen Phillipa out of the Netherlands was unwell and couldn't operate the camera. Too unwell to put the camera on a tripod and shut up during the filming. Methinks it was 'all done in' from the open day, or perhaps IJ didn't want him there in which case she has taste.
I was quite shocked. Some of the gifts are actually quite good. Fresh water pearls from a lady in Germany. Apparently all the females at the château got them, even Gnatti (who was filming). It's fine for people to send gifts if it makes them feel included. However, the public opening of the gifts is tasteless. But it has a more sinister aspect. It encourages well wishers to compete with each other, who can give the nicest gift etc, so it plays on peoples vulnerabilities, in my view.
To me this is looking similar to a cult. I found it so distasteful that I stopped watching after 20mins. While it's unpleasant that they do this, it's not illegal. However. If this is part of the brand and how they behave I'm just wondering what the tax implications will be. Gifts have always been a tricky area where tax is concerned.
I see minefields ahead for all involved in the château.... Yikes!

Which LieLande episode shows Phlip Phlip and Stephamememe dancing in the attic please? I think I've missed this strange performance...
Yes I'd like to know as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The flying monkeys (likely all shiteau sponsored) previously came in hot, quickly shot their load and were almost immediately rooted out and sent on their way. The flying monkeys have more changed their tact and a few of them took a more nuanced approach, tried to ingratiate themselves in threads and are taking a slow-burn approach. Agree with Le Baiseur they are trying to divide and conquer - so tartlets must continue to stay alert, keep holding Fanny accountable and remain focused on the prize.
For those who may have wondered where I’ve been recently after my hospital/medical problem in late August, I’m travelling overseas for 2 months (first trip since COVID). Fortunately the cardiologist gave me the green light to travel, but I’m catching up with family and friends and unfortunately I currently have little time to watch CD or connect on tattle, but I’ll try to watch and join in our dialogue when I can.
Stay strong tartlets and don’t let the flying monkeys get the better of us!!!
As one formerly called a flying monkey, I'd like to make a point or two.
@Isabelle6541 always wrote in American English, or else I am not seeing the posts made, as alleged here, from an Isabelle for whom American was not her native written language.
She refers to the state she lives in. As noted, the Lalanders can't tell CT from CO, not to mention CA. She could be salting her posts with red herrings, but, as familiar as I am with the technique, I did not get that smell from her. She was somebody excited by action being taken and wanted to mention it here. I think her statement "fair to Stephanie" was a lay person's paraphrase of the legal ramifications of taking Jarvis on as discussed by the group.
Or it may be a layperson's paraphrase of the reporter's obligation to get Jarvis to comment on every allegation in the story.
In any case it is a very slender reed, and a misquoted one, to build the flying monkey case on. I know I'd certainly be wearing my cup when and if I approached a narc like Stephanie Jarvis on a legally actionable initiative. Which, having participated in a victorious class action suit against a world famous company for sex discrimination, and other litigation around establishing a union at said company, and and and....I think I have some muscle memory of. (By the way, each of the victors in the sex discrimination suit won a reparation of $27.)
I think she is who she said she was. I think perhaps her group was less committed than she to action as she described it here.
I think she was an oversharer of a group which doesn't want to be associated with Tattle, which is the right position for people seeking to do what Isabelle described.
I think it is plausible the reporter in the group, if any, has told her to stop sharing his/her scoops in the low rent district.
I think she may have been reprimanded by the group.
Her indiscretions here may have alerted Jarvis to a planned confrontation that Jarvis somehow finessed -- I have a low regard for Jarvis' intelligence or preparedness, and would rate this a 30% possibility. Were I war gaming this out.
How @MojoDublin knew about the WhatsApp Patreon group we can only surmise -- she had access to the Patreon videos and long disguised that fact here. Concluding she is a Patreon who may have been contacted by the group. Indeed she would be my prime suspect for Isabelle but for the American spelling and syntax. Never baby grrl's strong point.
No flying monkey is trying to divide us. The Lalanders aren't smart enough and cannot sustain a long view subterfuge. Isabelle was real, she perhaps overpromised, we each pinned our particular version of justice on her vision, and it is inevitable, inevitable, given the unrealistic expectations, that they should be disappointed.
Time to be smarter, not dumber.
I Feel Pretty Salty Having To Spell This Out.™

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I don’t think it’s from a vlog I think the pictures came from a trailer for an up and coming episode of Chateau DIY that has not yet been screened. But I could be mistaken.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I don’t think it’s from a vlog I think the pictures came from a trailer for an up and coming episode of Chateau DIY that has not yet been screened. But I could be mistaken.
Yes exactly this. I took screenshots of the intro clips from Monday’s Chateau DIY programme. Usually anything in the intro clips is aired later in the same week so perhaps we will see more by Friday

Reactions: 8
As one formerly called a flying monkey, I'd like to make a point or two.
@Isabelle6541 always wrote in American English, or else I am not seeing the posts made, as alleged here, from an Isabelle for whom American was not her native written language.
She refers to the state she lives in. As noted, the Lalanders can't tell CT from CO, not to mention CA. She could be salting her posts with red herrings, but, as familiar as I am with the technique, I did not get that smell from her. She was somebody excited by action being taken and wanted to mention it here. I think her statement "fair to Stephanie" was a lay person's paraphrase of the legal ramifications of taking Jarvis on as discussed by the group.
Or it may be a layperson's paraphrase of the reporter's obligation to get Jarvis to comment on every allegation in the story.
In any case it is a very slender reed, and a misquoted one, to build the flying monkey case on. I know I'd certainly be wearing my cup when and if I approached a narc like Stephanie Jarvis on a legally actionable initiative. Which, having participated in a victorious class action suit against a world famous company for sex discrimination, and other litigation around establishing a union at said company, and and and....I think I have some muscle memory of. (By the way, each of the victors in the sex discrimination suit won a reparation of $27.)
I think she is who she said she was. I think perhaps her group was less committed than she to action as she described it here.
I think she was an oversharer of a group which doesn't want to be associated with Tattle, which is the right position for people seeking to do what Isabelle described.
I think it is plausible the reporter in the group, if any, has told her to stop sharing his/her scoops in the low rent district.
I think she may have been reprimanded by the group.
Her indiscretions here may have alerted Jarvis to a planned confrontation that Jarvis somehow finessed -- I have a low regard for Jarvis' intelligence or preparedness, and would rate this a 30% possibility. Were I war gaming this out.
How @MojoDublin knew about the WhatsApp Patreon group we can only surmise -- she had access to the Patreon videos and long disguised that fact here. Concluding she is a Patreon who may have been contacted by the group. Indeed she would be my prime suspect for Isabelle but for the American spelling and syntax. Never baby grrl's strong point.
No flying monkey is trying to divide us. The Lalanders aren't smart enough and cannot sustain a long view subterfuge. Isabelle was real, she perhaps overpromised, we each pinned our particular version of justice on her vision, and it is inevitable, inevitable, given the unrealistic expectations, that they should be disappointed.
Time to be smarter, not dumber.
I Feel Pretty Salty Having To Spell This Out.™
I do hope you’re right as that would mean there may yet be some exposure for Fanny fraud and her scheming ways but I can’t see it. I still think that Isabelle was a rouse and led us on for what reason I’m not sure, maybe she just got a kick out of it. Having reread some of her posts more than once she said she would be there asking questions with a phone in Fanny’s face but if we are to believe Clara that never happened. Sorry but imo I think we were conned .

Reactions: 11
I'm going to try this over winter. Any suggestions for a lamb :cry:🐑 substitute? Maybe more potatoes?
I had to look up "swede," it's aka "rutabaga" for all you fellow non-chef types.
I've made it with pork and sometimes chicken. Both delicious, but I love the lamb. My husband claims there's a difference between swede and turnip, but I've never noticed - swede has yellow flesh, turnip has white and to me they taste the same. I use new potatoes as they keep their shape and don't disintegrate. I separate a few potatoes to mash to thicken it, but leave the rest intact. I sometimes make this as an alternative to Irish stew, but use Cashel Blue Irish cheese instead of Caerphilly. It's soul food, crossed with comfort food; very warming and filling.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.