The Chateau Diaries #180 Warning! They are cilantro people! You either love them or hate them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do wonder if the Isabelle thing was them. A complete set up and now they are trying to have the last laugh?
So what if they did that. Nothing changes the fact that we as a collective call her out on her horrendous behavior, ethics, slovenliness, lying, laziness, and lack of performance. We don’t need an inside spy to continue to point out or discuss this.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Mummy was just going on about how the kitchen has never been cleaner.
Jules, did you not watch the latest gift grab where they were opening Mummy's grift stock pile from hervtime away from the chateau? Isabelle had her glasses on, but continually squinted at the grifts, took her glasses off repeatedly, put them back on numerous times and had to peer closely at whatever she was unwrapping. A lot of help from Percy. For someone who was recently restored to full sight after being blind from birth in one eye, and having a successful restorative surgery on the other, she was truly struggling. Fanny read out all the cards and letter messages and had to explain half the gifts in Mummy's hands. I was tempted to feel sorry for her until witnessing their naked avarice took hold and I came to my senses.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Okay you filthy animals, this is my first attempt at screen recording on my phone. I just did the intro to the Patreon vlog as a test. Let me know what you think and tell me if I’m doing something wrong. After I get some feedback I’ll record the rest. Thank you for the tattler that posted how to do this!

Edited to add: it won’t let me post the file? I have a screenshot of the problem.
I had this problem yesterday so I’ve just googled problem uploading video to tattle life and here is the answer

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can't keep up, but incase this hasn't been shared :) View attachment 1580547
Her name cracked me up.. 'stfurachelle' 😂

They literally ate among rusty nails and chateau junk. No amount oh newly hemmed tablecloths will change the fact you're serving them in a dump, Stefeniiieeee! I'm hearing this was planned last minute (duuh), can anyone give me the deets behind this?
Find your own DEETS! where the f have you been... under a rock?

• Haha
I thought Snowden and Gloucester preceded JTB?
Most likely. I was looking at the military around them, not really at the royals themselves. I had to ask who they were.

bleeping hell my ears hurt
Why are they so high pitched?
And loud ?
Because soprano Snorty's balls haven't dropped.

I thought the fake books they bought were just the leather spines to make a faux bookcase door?
Oh, I thought they were the box kind. My mistake. Similar concept though 🙂.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Did anyone watch the latest patreon video? Did they take Dan to disney this time? My guess is no, since he would have had to take the boys with him and that would strongly outshine the birthday baby-boy.

• Haha
Oh, Mark from Mark & Philip "At the Chateau" is home <3

It is so lovely to witness the deep affection and respect with which they speak and write of each other. Inspiring.
These guys are remarkable. Best wishes to them both. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I thought the fake books they bought were just the leather spines to make a faux bookcase door?
You're right....there were quite a few of them, too.
If I weren't in such a poopy mood, I'd go to You Tube and find the video. But I distinctly remember Squirrel and Fanny in her London apartment and seeing either an inserted picture of them or maybe they had them there in the apartment.

• Heart
And, Wallace Simpson had a fabulous bespoke 3 feathered Prince of Wales diamond brooch. Which again, was sold when she died too.
I think Liz Taylor bought that .
Of course that is now sold on ..... to who I do not know.

Reactions: 6
Oh, Mark from Mark & Philip "At the Chateau" is home <3

It is so lovely to witness the deep affection and respect with which they speak and write of each other. Inspiring.
I love them and their channel.❤

Jules, did you not watch the latest gift grab where they were opening Mummy's grift stock pile from hervtime away from the chateau? Isabelle had her glasses on, but continually squinted at the grifts, took her glasses off repeatedly, put them back on numerous times and had to peer closely at whatever she was unwrapping. A lot of help from Percy. For someone who was recently restored to full sight after being blind from birth in one eye, and having a successful restorative surgery on the other, she was truly struggling. Fanny read out all the cards and letter messages and had to explain half the gifts in Mummy's hands. I was tempted to feel sorry for her until witnessing their naked avarice took hold and I came to my senses.
No, it’s too much for me. I normally can’t do it, unless there’s something special that happened and it’s really been talked about here.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Because I had been reading the threads from the first one for about a year with no end in sight, I wasn't getting anywhere close, have you seen how quickly these threads move?

In the same comment I have also mentioned that the wiki did not contain an answer to my questions, however upon discussion with other tattlers it became apparent that I was under the impression there was more info than there actually is due the wording in some comments - it was then clarified to me that most of this was inferred, not known.

Other Tattlers have asked questions in the past, I have seen it myself in the old threads.
Tattlers are somewhat jaded when brand new tattlers come on asking questions about topics that have been discussed. Some newly minted tattlers come on like gang busters. In fact they are on here to derail the conversation, sow discord and talk nonsense.
Unfortunately it is difficult to discern who are honestly having difficulty finding answers or those using this as subterfuge and therefore they are suspected to be characters out of the Châteauverse up to no good.
We welcome new tattlers just takes time to get to know new posters.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So I'm watching the American version of "Ghosts" and look what I spied on the neighbor's wall!
I wonder if it comes in to play later on or is it the Art Dept. having a little fun?
EDIT: There's a Reddit discussion about it!
1663289797508.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I found a way if a patreon is interested. It will work for iPhone or iPad. I tested it and it does work. See the image for directions.

Silly Fanny for thinking we couldn't find a workaround. There are options out for us to record her patreon video.

Silly Fanny for saying, almost a year ago, she would switch platforms because the patreon videos were being posted elsewhere. A year? Really? Took me all of 5 minutes with my research apprentice, Google, to find a workaround. TBH - she didn't want to move it off YouTube because wouldn't she earn money for the number of views on YouTube even if there are no commercials.

Silly Fanny for not being able to multi-task. Her inability dumbfounds me and amazes me at the same time.
I had thought that if you post a video - where the source recording would be from your phone or Ipad - to this forum, then it may be traceable? I may be incorrect. Does anyone know for certain?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.