The Chateau Diaries #180 Warning! They are cilantro people! You either love them or hate them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay you filthy animals, this is my first attempt at screen recording on my phone. I just did the intro to the Patreon vlog as a test. Let me know what you think and tell me if I’m doing something wrong. After I get some feedback I’ll record the rest. Thank you for the tattler that posted how to do this!

Edited to add: it won’t let me post the file? I have a screenshot of the problem.
You’re going to have to post onto Vimeo or YouTube because it’s too large to post here. There was another website MoJo used to post Sepmar’s video. I can’t remember it’s name though….

Reactions: 9
Seems to me that she’s always getting quotes and surveys just fails to follow through on any of them
I just flashed on the 9K unread emails and the years she spent playing World of Warcraft. I guess making videos is the new wormhole.

• Haha
Pergola, fountain, day bed, fake books, chandeliers these items we know off. Calculations incoming filthy animals:

This shipments will take about 10m³ on the lorry (5 non stackable euro pallet places) this will cost €2500 for transport another €120 for export documentation.

The day bed is at reduced VAT of 5.5% no import duties.
The pergula + fountain if they are made in India 20% vat will be charged + 16.5% import duties :)))))
The fake books & chandeliers if they are older then 100 years and are considered a colactible there will be 5.5% vat charges.

There are no import duties from UK to France if the poduct is produced in the uk
If the product is 100 years old or considered pieces of art/antiques vat is 5.5% and they are exempt from import duties.

Edit: transportation has sky rocketed so I still stand corrected if the above guesstimate is still low.
And maybe when her flat is not a storage facility for her Ill gotten gains, she might let it again and have even more income!

Reactions: 11
@LadyRed
This is the only ''tell all'' he has

Everything else is speculation based on what is being said about Stephanie; that she takes married men to her bed.

If you want to search for the Selmar and Tatyana drama, there's Selmargate in the wiki, and I suggest you read the posts and threads wherein French Maid has posted - unsure of the name, as I can't tag that user... 🧐
Jesus Christ, Dan, the look of this from different angles is jarring! Why set up the video discussing the breakdown of the relationship with the mother of your children as if it is an Oprah interview yuck

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
WOW all these quotes and surveys all of a sudden. It's amazing that all the contractors have become available right after Mummy showed up... I think Isabell has lit a 🔥 under her ass.
As an added bonus getting surveys and quotes make it seem like there is work going on at the farm house, (when in reality it's paper work, which should have been done YEARS AGO) and and they'll be able to carry on the grift a bit longer...
It’s a truly awful thing to say but… imagine if Mummy were to go to her chateau in the sky soon. Me me would be bereft and have to close patron down. Sorry she will say. Her patron will say we understand we are ally crying for you etc etc . And what has happened to the hundreds of thousands of dollars? Anyone?
. Maybe Mummy will leave her brooches and earrings to Phi Phi .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I believe the Duchess of Devonshire ‘ Debo’ had a huge collection of insect brooches.. many were sold when she died .
And, Wallace Simpson had a fabulous bespoke 3 feathered Prince of Wales diamond brooch. Which again, was sold when she died too.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I am a tad confused because you have stated that you have been lurking for months!
Therefore, why do you keep asking questions when all the comments/answers are within past threads/the wiki and numerous vlogs, which are featured and readily available within the Wiki too?
That is what all current TL members have done in the past, me included, in order to bring ourselves up to speed. :)
Because I had been reading the threads from the first one for about a year with no end in sight, I wasn't getting anywhere close, have you seen how quickly these threads move?

In the same comment I have also mentioned that the wiki did not contain an answer to my questions, however upon discussion with other tattlers it became apparent that I was under the impression there was more info than there actually is due the wording in some comments - it was then clarified to me that most of this was inferred, not known.

Other Tattlers have asked questions in the past, I have seen it myself in the old threads.

Reactions: 8
Just caught a glimpse for the first time of the look JTB and Liz Truss gave each other upon meeting. I think Johnny likes the power chicks.
Just talking with a friend about being reduced to gibbering Jello, the coup de foudre, by meeting a pretty man. IRL, I have pretty good manners and can talk to anybody, Except when, in the course of work, I met Frank Langella. I have a thing for the Guidoes. The look JTB gave Truss reminds me of the look naughty Frankie gave me when we were both younger and much cuter. I was working, it was a very straight-laced political venue, similar to the one where JTB and LT were meeting, so I had to keep my stuff toe tally together.
I can still feel it.
Dang.
View attachment 1581199
Melting into a gibbering puddle of goo when confronted by the extremely dashing Frank Langella in his heyday would have been a perfectly acceptable mode of response. I'd do the same if I was confronted by the likes of Shah Rukh Khan, or Travis Frimmel. I'd also be hard pressed not to mistakenly curtsy in gushing school girl awkwardness to JTB were I ever lucky enough to meet him. Ha, imagine his inner embarrassment. 😂 The palace staffer in this photo is looking like she's thinking 'Dear gods, get it together! I've seen him like about 40 times today already and I still want to swoon.'

British Colonel friend jokingly said to me 'Johnny the bloody Bonnie eh? Humph! I'm ten times better looking than him (he really is, no truly!) and I'm not seeing all these fainting females talking about me online.' And a subordinate of his said 'Sir, that's because everyone is afraid of you Sir.' It puffed the Colonel's ego a hundred fold and now there's an even bigger swagger in his step. 😂

I hope Fanny has noticed JTB and is now looking at Snorts and Potts and thinking, 'Um... okay... now I see where I went wrong.'

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've had a listen and it does sound very likely but OMG when he says near the end Megs is planning to upstage the Queen at her funeral! Wow, you"d have to be seriously sick to want to do that.
I think it was Johnny the Bonnie's job seated behind the Sssxes to prevent their photobombing Charles or anybody else. I think his role in the Queen's cortege may well have been the same. He was the only householder (don't know who the guys to his left and right were) to walk in the cortege, and was stationed directly behind Harry, with only the ancient Duke of Gloucester between them. If Harry was wearing a mike, or going to throw some kind of hissy in the cortege or Westminster ceremony, my spidey sense tells me JTB was there to nanny. He's nannying Charles, why not the bad seed?

• Wow
  • Sad
Elizabeth Taylor bought that beauty at auction
I don't blame her as it was absolutely stunning. And prob, Elizabeth was the only woman in the world that could outbid anyone else too!
I wonder whether William will commission something similar for Katherine? Doubt it! ;)

Reactions: 2
Hi all 🍀
What a pity, Andy.. I would have loved to see an Aquarell of the grade roome... In its current state of course 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh, Mark from Mark & Philip "At the Chateau" is home <3

It is so lovely to witness the deep affection and respect with which they speak and write of each other. Inspiring.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.