The Chateau Diaries #180 Warning! They are cilantro people! You either love them or hate them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@KyBourbon ❤💜

Please accept my heartfelt condolences. My Mum in law was the salt of the earth variety and I still miss her. I’ve not been around much as I’ve been active on the Meghan and Harry threads. They’ve been going gangbusters since the toxic duo arrived in Europe and of course since the passing of our Dear Majesty. Anyone else I’ve missed that experienced pets passing and illness please accept my best wishes too

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Actually, Stephanie Jarvis pays someone to read here, so she doesn't have to. She gets reports on the subjects we talk about and more importantly the people we talk about. She then warns those people that they are mentioned on this gossip site.
Does she really? Can you say who her reader slave is?
My opinion but, if I was laughing all the way to the bank, the last thing I would waste my easy earned $$ on would be for someone to read here...
I love my tat peops but honestly, what does she have to gain, besides fodder to spew at shateau hang on the coattail dingleberries...

Reactions: 9
I've just watched the latest CD vlog about....... actually nothing at all happening..... and now my ears are bleeding!! The high pitched squeeling and fake laughter are off the scale. I had to turn the sound right down. There must be glasses shattering in the 'Ye Olde Shoppe'
I had to completely remove the sound. Her constant fake laughter is mind numbing. She usualy sounds as though she is on the brink of hysteria, but todays offering was manic.

bleeping hell my ears hurt
Why are they so high pitched?
And loud ?
My guess would be to keep the attention firmly on her, even when she is not in front of the camera. She is a typical narc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I am actually waiting to see what Amaury is capable of saving from that really worn down paneling for grand salon. He did amazing job with the paneling he made himself, so I think he's got the skills. Restoration and creating something new are two different things but seeing his other work has made me hopeful.

Reactions: 12
i think it's called putty.
More likely silicone. Applied then reapplied over the top. Then reapplied over the top again and again. Complete bodge. A festering bacteria trap. And no doubt it still leaks.

• Sick
I was surprised to see the moat on the to-do list; I don't recall SJ saying anything about it.
It popped up in the latest Patreon flog where moat and its coping stones were raised so that she can put flower beds in in front of the moat. At this rate it is going to be La Lande comparative garden where as Chateau once stood

Reactions: 9
Mummy was just going on about how the kitchen has never been cleaner.
Is she living in a parallel universe! Having just seen the picture of the grime encrusted silicon on the sink I'd hazard a guess that the eye surgery didn't work.

From the latest vlog:

After this, Cat says:WHO IS GETTING MARRIEEEEED

View attachment 1581286
I do hope that piece of pink... stuff is a paper napkin and not a slice of rancid, putrified ham left over from patron daze.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Pray tell what the hell was Tante Chantal wearing ? Those white leggings were struggling to keep her legs contained and the blue / white / floatation top, come voile curtain she looked ridiculous. Perhaps Snorts has become her dresser.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Pray tell what the hell was Tante Chantal wearing ? Those white leggings were struggling to keep her legs contained and the blue / white / floatation top, come voile curtain she looked ridiculous. Perhaps Snorts has become her dresser.
We don't want to encourage more creative direction for Phyllis's already overloaded schedule.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Stephanie said she loved her top!!!
I think she is getting the same syndrome of the eyes as her Mother has !
Oh , I should say - "had" . :unsure:

Watched the new CD and when did they get those poor "new" chickens?

They won't be around too long . :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Patron Days 2022 really brought out the best of everyone involved. So sweet of one of Stephanie’s patrons to give her such a lovely Christmas ornament of Dan with his original teeth.
View attachment 1581734
Strong resemblance there.
1663315117872.png
Dan old teeth.JPG

Wendy Greenwood must be helping to watch the shitoo as well. Foto from her FB
1663315578367.png
1663315588862.png

At least they have covered the soiled arm on the sofa with a throw.
The fresh flowers are not looking fresh on the dreadful coffee table.
What the hell is going on with the kick pleated skirt on that sofa???
Who cut the sofa legs and why???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
We should. And we also should not believe a word coming out of that old hag's mouth: the kitchen is still gross and filled with bacteria. They don't understand the concept of hygiene to begin with and assume that if it looks tidy it must be clean. Wiping things with a sponge that has been out there for weeks does not make it clean, whether that sponge was left in the sink or tossed aside.
they probably heard that cleaning too much causes allergies and they dont want Phil to have even more

• Haha
Wendy Greenwood must be helping to watch the shitoo as well. Foto from her FB
Those cushions must be stress relief for when Snorts and Fans are being more than usually nauseating.
'Excuse me please, if anyone needs me I'll be in the grand salon punching the pillows.'

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.