The Chateau Diaries #180 Warning! They are cilantro people! You either love them or hate them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Earlier in this thread, a fellow tattler mentioned Fanny wanting to do something about the moat. Do we know why? What's wrong with it? Is she talking about the dry moat or the water filled moat? I must have blanked out the vlog in which she discussed it. Please tell me there's no need for a damn survey! I barely sat through all the lake surveys and the cost of each one so far! 🤷

Reactions: 10
Patron Days 2022 really brought out the best of everyone involved. So sweet of one of Stephanie’s patrons to give her such a lovely Christmas ornament of Dan with his original teeth.
76A3A945-ABD2-48FE-962D-63F941027F17.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Earlier in this thread, a fellow tattler mentioned Fanny wanting to do something about the moat. Do we know why? What's wrong with it? Is she talking about the dry moat or the water filled moat? I must have blanked out the vlog in which she discussed it. Please tell me there's no need for a damn survey! I barely sat through all the lake surveys and the cost of each one so far! 🤷
I was surprised to see the moat on the to-do list; I don't recall SJ saying anything about it.

Reactions: 12
Stephanie Jarvis and Co. went to Paris to celebrate Baby Jesus Jean's birthday. How many will travel to Egypt???

From left to right:
Stephanie Jarvis, Philip Janssen, Isabelle Jarvis, Percy Attfield, Oliver Strong, Natalia Oliveto, Daniel Preston, Dana Knaffo

Amaury Richmond will be left behind at Lalande. Someone has to work, feed the animals, water, look after the dogs.

View attachment 1579828
LMAO @KiKiGee! I still refer to him as BJJ as well! Amaury has to stay in place to babysit the Shitoo and care for his pack- and Herr Nuti will likely stay in place as well, as while she is not a fan of animals, will be staying in place to let Phoebe (the adorable white female lab) know she is the Alpha witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Davy told her according to garden design Patreon video 7/21 to put capstones on the watery moat wall as water was seeping into the masonry and destroying the walls.
He designed a way to commemorate the subterranean old moat in the working courtyard.
He has proposed several improvements to the dry moat.

Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 7.50.03 PM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Crikey! Things are not so jolly at Ollie and Camilla's "Magical Modern Heap." Pipes are leaking (because Ollie has zero life skills, so he slapped some plumber's tape on the pipes and doesn't understand why his redneck fixes are a disaster, and no one wants to actually go to his house to repair it), so they turn off the water main- can't flush the loo or anything, yet water still flows- DAFAQ? But in the middle of the night- a light fixture crashes to the ground (this SHOULD be a sign- even to me, this is a bad omen) and bells are ringing (is it a high water alarm for the bilge? No one bothers to clarify), Camilla has no idea what is going on- and cut to her the next day in the garden with one of her daughters telling her their olive tree is 1K years old. Hello?!? Where on earth was Jolly Ollie in the middle of the night?!? What on earth triggered the alarm? What does one do when this happens? "Let's go to the beach!" Ollie and Camilla are more concerned about dragging an inflatable SUP to the beach vice- what the hell is going on with your 1.2M$ home...? Ollie is so ridiculously non-chalant- "Oh, there is a 5-star resort next door- I guess we can stay there." Then, Ollie, why in the hell are you trying to get Patrons to support you?!? If I was a Jolly Ollie Patron, I'd unsubscribe ASAP.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Crikey! Things are not so jolly at Ollie and Camilla's "Magical Modern Heap." Pipes are leaking (because Ollie has zero life skills, so he slapped some plumber's tape on the pipes and doesn't understand why his redneck fixes are a disaster, and no one wants to actually go to his house to repair it), so they turn off the water main- can't flush the loo or anything, yet water still flows- DAFAQ? But in the middle of the night- a light fixture crashes to the ground (this SHOULD be a sign- even to me, this is a bad omen) and bells are ringing (is it a high water alarm for the bilge? No one bothers to clarify), Camilla has no idea what is going on- and cut to her the next day in the garden with one of her daughters telling her their olive tree is 1K years old. Hello?!? Where on earth was Jolly Ollie in the middle of the night?!? What on earth triggered the alarm? What does one do when this happens? "Let's go to the beach!" Ollie and Camilla are more concerned about dragging an inflatable SUP to the beach vice- what the hell is going on with your 1.2M$ home...? Ollie is so ridiculously non-chalant- "Oh, there is a 5-star resort next door- I guess we can stay there." Then, Ollie, why in the hell are you trying to get Patrons to support you?!? If I was a Jolly Ollie Patron, I'd unsubscribe ASAP.
I wasn't going to watch.....I'm so weary of all of these YouTube people who have at one time or another been associated with SJ (it could be said that I might generally be weary of all people this week!). But now, after reading your synopsis, I have to see this!

At least Ollie used plumber's tape. And not the dreaded man tool = duct tape!

Heading to watch now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Usually, when I see a family on YT that excludes a child, unless something seems suspicious, I always assume the child asked not to be filmed in general or that they provide consent to be filmed infrequently. With that said, I've never watched their vlogs, so what do I know about their family dynamic and if it's suspicious or not.
I believe the eldest daughter is from Camilla’s first marriage and maybe the father isn’t interested in his daughter being plastered all over social media. Or maybe she is a teenager and fed up with moving to Spain and living in squalor!

Reactions: 19
"Cleaner than it's ever been" is not the same as being clean. Just means her standards have been set really low.
As I heard a land lord say once about the condition a rental unit was left in/ “Apparently there are different levels of clean”!
And I laughed and laughed!!!
🤣🤣🤣
This seems to apply at the HMN as well!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've just watched the latest CD vlog about....... actually nothing at all happening..... and now my ears are bleeding!! The high pitched squeeling and fake laughter are off the scale. I had to turn the sound right down. There must be glasses shattering in the 'Ye Olde Shoppe'
I agree...it was especially bad this week.
At least the written recap of the Patreon video spared us from some of SJ's fake screeching.

Reactions: 14
Dare we imagine how bad it was before?
We should. And we also should not believe a word coming out of that old hag's mouth: the kitchen is still gross and filled with bacteria. They don't understand the concept of hygiene to begin with and assume that if it looks tidy it must be clean. Wiping things with a sponge that has been out there for weeks does not make it clean, whether that sponge was left in the sink or tossed aside.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.