The Chateau Diaries #180 Warning! They are cilantro people! You either love them or hate them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is truly unacceptable......

What on earth is that off white texture growing up the tiles? The least said about the plug the better.
Screenshot 2022-09-15 at 21.11.33.png

kim-woodburn-filth.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
She's difficult to find on Vimeo. I've tried just about every relevant keyword I could think of and came up empty.
Patreon is beta testing loading videos on their own platform. I’m thinking it’s a business move to stop people from sharing hidden YouTube videos and undercutting their collection of fees. I viewed on my phone, and I couldn’t see any icons that allowed for copying the link in the mobile app. I don’t use my laptop much for this stuff.

Reactions: 11
Camilla clearly has experience of him being an impatient grouch ….. you saw it in her face when he was hissy fitting about the inkwell on signing The Oaths at the Assession Ceremony. (When our Bonnie Johnny came to the rescue). As you say …. NEVER would the Queen have acted in such a petulant manner in public. She was forever gracious & accommodating whatever she was confronted with.

The fact that all of KC3’s Clarence House staff were given redundancy notices whilst the ceremony in St Giles Cathedral was happening (during a nationally declared 10 day mourning period) plus the fact that disgraced Andrew has been given a place on the Deputy Council for when the King is absent tells me he is not overly aware of the optics of potentially controversial issues. That is worrying.

I loved the Queen … because although massively privileged by mere accident of birth ….her sense of duty and the values she lived by were impeccable. I believe she was of a different generation and her soft power was a significant asset to this country.

Already Charles has a fair few incidents of questionable behaviour ….. and people are really beginning to question the value of a wealthy privileged monarchy when poverty & potential destitution is increasing here in UK whilst the rich just get richer.

He needs reminding that we only have a monarchy by consensus …. & he has huge shoes to fill but I do think it will be down to him whether that monarchical system endures.

At the moment I am on the fence whether he will be a successful monarch or not. One big problem is if we didn’t have that system , what would replace it? Do we even need a Head of State? The idea of a flawed character like a President Boris Johnson could be elected is utterly abhorrent!

Big questions for the UK over the next few years …..
Yes, firing your staff by email or whatever, who does that? Srsly, it's unheard of. Andrew instead of Anne is a travesty.
God bless the UK. I think maybe even the most flawed monarch with no powers is much better than....Trump, who is BoJo's older, dumber, richer brother.

Reactions: 7
Another beautiful room to inspire our chatelaine! Ralph Lauren's country home Bedford, NY. I only post this for Fanny's benefit as I know she uses this forum to keep up with us. You're welcome, Fanny!
I adore his design aesthetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
6E95377E-DA36-4183-B006-E67545463959.jpeg

Latest Pathetick “dailies” video today…looks like a “dig” at SJ and Squirrel’s pool table. Just like so many other things, we’ll probably never see the La La Lande pool table ever installed in the farmhouse. Just like daddy’s tiles, it’s already a distant memory!

BB247D66-C712-41E0-9274-3FB2DDBD424C.jpeg

And Michael looks at ease and skilled working with lines of “white stuff” on the table! Much experience…A real pro! 😆 (looks like he’s trying to hold back…he might snort it!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
you realy think naty woul leave him home alone?

fake books?
Fake books to line a bookcase or to stack on side tables. They are decorative boxes that look like book spines; for hiding stuff in. About £25 on Amazon. Fanny paid about £90, and bought two.
81R5MrK6CpS._AC_SX679_.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Not a warning but let's get the thread back on topic - Please read our rules and why they're important
Anybody trying to steal it, would have to deal with Johnny the Bonnie !!!
Just caught a glimpse for the first time of the look JTB and Liz Truss gave each other upon meeting. I think Johnny likes the power chicks.
Just talking with a friend about being reduced to gibbering Jello, the coup de foudre, by meeting a pretty man. IRL, I have pretty good manners and can talk to anybody, Except when, in the course of work, I met Frank Langella. I have a thing for the Guidoes. The look JTB gave Truss reminds me of the look naughty Frankie gave me when we were both younger and much cuter. I was working, it was a very straight-laced political venue, similar to the one where JTB and LT were meeting, so I had to keep my stuff toe tally together.
I can still feel it.
Dang.
Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 2.27.45 PM.png

Patreon is beta testing loading videos on their own platform. I’m thinking it’s a business move to stop people from sharing hidden YouTube videos and undercutting their collection of fees. I viewed on my phone, and I couldn’t see any icons that allowed for copying the link in the mobile app. I don’t use my laptop much for this stuff.
If you have an iPhone, you can activate screen recording in the control center. Get the video queued up on how you want to record. Pull down the control center (this is done by dragging the your finger from the upper right hand corner downwards). click the record button and it will start recording on your screen. You can click off it so your screen is shown. I will say this but I am guessing if you get a text during that time or alert, it will record that. As it is recording your screen.

But it is a workaround.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Okay you filthy animals, this is my first attempt at screen recording on my phone. I just did the intro to the Patreon vlog as a test. Let me know what you think and tell me if I’m doing something wrong. After I get some feedback I’ll record the rest. Thank you for the tattler that posted how to do this!

Edited to add: it won’t let me post the file? I have a screenshot of the problem.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I found a way if a patreon is interested. It will work for iPhone or iPad. I tested it and it does work. See the image for directions.

Silly Fanny for thinking we couldn't find a workaround. There are options out for us to record her patreon video.

Silly Fanny for saying, almost a year ago, she would switch platforms because the patreon videos were being posted elsewhere. A year? Really? Took me all of 5 minutes with my research apprentice, Google, to find a workaround. TBH - she didn't want to move it off YouTube because wouldn't she earn money for the number of views on YouTube even if there are no commercials.

Silly Fanny for not being able to multi-task. Her inability dumbfounds me and amazes me at the same time.
Well done 👏 I had a look on Vimeo but had to give up.

Reactions: 5
Look how the girl driver was looking at him intently...Only 39? Younger than William?

That flipping CG has an answer for everything. Has she slain Jill Scott?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Can anyone make out whom she's referring to? All I got was "Henri Saint... Interiors"
Queued up:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've just watched the latest CD vlog about....... actually nothing at all happening..... and now my ears are bleeding!! The high pitched squeeling and fake laughter are off the scale. I had to turn the sound right down. There must be glasses shattering in the 'Ye Olde Shoppe'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.