The Chateau Diaries #18 Porky mitts and porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Sadie exists...
I think it's just Billy in a wig.

What was those 35 min. about?
Give me world's tiniest violin 🎻 for this pitty party.
Sadie "bakes" a carrot cake.
Talks about life in Britain, she worked 5-6 days a week, not good pay.
Her whole family moved away from her to France and she followed suit.
Couldn't get a job, but got one at Dick and Angel's - we know that story.
Poor me, poor me. People attack me and my daughter for no reason.
Lived in France since 2017, doesn't speak a word French, despite her boyfriend is Algerian and her sister-in-law is French. :rolleyes:
Buy me a coffe or a cakeplate 💸💸💸

But I think we got the timeline: Michael 35, Billy 31, Sadie 30.
Sorry, i dont watch her vlogs..i have seen one..that was more than enough..Btw what is she doing there..besides doing her hair and make-up...They all seem to live from Gwendolyns inheritance..if i was gwen i all kicked them out...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't think Sadie exists...
I think it's just Billy in a wig.

What was those 35 min. about?
Give me world's tiniest violin 🎻 for this pitty party.
Sadie "bakes" a carrot cake.
Talks about life in Britain, she worked 5-6 days a week, not good pay.
Her whole family moved away from her to France and she followed suit.
Couldn't get a job, but got one at Dick and Angel's - we know that story.
Poor me, poor me. People attack me and my daughter for no reason.
Lived in France since 2017, doesn't speak a word French, despite her boyfriend is Algerian and her sister-in-law is French. :rolleyes:
Buy me a coffe or a cakeplate 💸💸💸

But I think we got the timeline: Michael 35, Billy 31, Sadie 30.
Billy in a wig!! Her whole family moved away from her to France and she followed suit.

You are too funny! I'm snorting with laughter.

I find it so strange that Michael is older than Billy. He acts very much like the youngest child. Come on Michael, you are 35, get your SH*T together.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
MPK isn't very consistent, maybe they get nothing out for Christmas, but I can see his watercolors in prints, postcards, calendars, mugs... Cookbooks generally don't sell well, maybe high tier patreon only cooking videos "Petherdick Christmas Classics", 10-15min long videos of 'family' recipes which they would cook together laughing and smiling, Ernest & Gwen making gingerbread-men, Sadie & Michael a proper English roast... but they aren't a happy family, can't share anything, especially profit, vlog or aga.

They will try to re-write their histories, but sibling rivalry makes them call each others bluff.
Whilst I’d mine for salt 🧂- with their statements ....

empathy - was what I had for her explanation
in relation to d & a ....
whilst I understand their reasoning for the dismissal/ was harsh if she had been doing a good job .

time will tell certainly - the trotter family are gonna run this into more money 💴
or face huge legal bills 💵

would have thought they would have left sleeping dogs lie

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There is/was? another brother called Justin with cerebral palsy, very sad. Michael talked about him once but he did not say much more
I think someone said that he lives in Manchester. I believe he was Sherrie's son, before Mick. (Seem to remember a post about it a long way back.)
I notice that Sadie said she was all alone in the house in England - surely her daughter was living with her?

Reactions: 8
Their vehicle looks like a 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 coupe. The pre-owned price range in the US, depending on mileage, should be around $7000-$9000. So, it's not that fancy. Plus, entry-level Mercedes-Benzes, Audis, and BMWs are nothing special across Europe. I think Dan and Annaliese are living within their means.
True, you see Audi, BMW and Mercedes all over, but most of them are leased company cars or people took credit to buy them and want to show off. Most times it is not within their means as they pay their car of for 5 years to take a credit to get the next one.
As a gardner, who gets his jobs via flyers and not working hair dresser having a used Skoda would be a car within their means. Sorry to say

• Heart
Reactions: 1
True, you see Audi, BMW and Mercedes all over, but most of them are leased company cars or people took credit to buy them and want to show off. Most times it is not within their means as they pay their car of for 5 years to take a credit to get the next one.
As a gardner, who gets his jobs via flyers and not working hair dresser having a used Skoda would be a car within their means. Sorry to say
When they didnt have patreon it probably would be a used Skoda..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can't agree more. She has the money for what she wants. Each year Gerry's Xmas present is a holiday with a cruise. This year the plan was India in March. In February the plan is/was (?) Venice and in January it was Ireland her homeland 😄
And where does Gerry get his endless buckets of money? He owns a taxi service and does come to the ShatO frequently so when is he working? Seems everyone who worked in the Granny Farm became overnight millionaires.

Reactions: 5
Dan's Mercedes is not brand new, and (if it's not lent to them) it looks like they brought it with them from the UK (right-hand drive).
It's a 14-year old vehicle (2007) for crying out loud!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Somebody who is watching CD and reading here has sent me this picture because the graffity reminds him of someone (no, not me, I'm not blond, have no such....push up)....
View attachment 444222
MPK the early years. "I was lucky enough to have been given the opportunity to absorb my muse's father's prolific art offerings at close quarters. It was difficult not to absorb the naive use of imagery and the undercurrent of bawdiness that I witnessed in the many paintings by that great artist. The use of female form portrayed in an obviously seaside postcard manner was in homage to the playful style of Derek Jarvis. I believe it to be allegorical in tone & the use of my MAC brushes gives the face makeup the authenticity I strive for every day in my work. My first public piece which is currently on display in the subway near Epping Tube station, which for non UK folk is the main line straight to the bright lights of London."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
And where does Gerry get his endless buckets of money? He owns a taxi service and does come to the ShatO frequently so when is he working? Seems everyone who worked in the Granny Farm became overnight millionaires.
Think he has a simple life. Perhaps he doesn’t have anything to spend money on. Also it does kinda screen lonelinesswith being willing to pay for someone else’s holiday who clearly have more than he does. Even before her YouTube “success”

Reactions: 14
Because Marie is leaving and Maman hasn't arrived at La Lande yet. SJ, the post modern Marie Antoinette, must plant the flowers. But that is no chore for it gives her ample time to play "Petit Trianon". Everything is coming up... onions. 💖

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Because Marie is leaving and Maman hasn't arrived at La Lande yet. SJ, the post modern Marie Antoinette, must plant the flowers. But that is no chore for it gives her ample time to play "Petit Trianon". Everything is coming up... onions. 💖
Let them eat cake. Onion cakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Think he has a simple life. Perhaps he doesn’t have anything to spend money on. Also it does kinda screen lonelinesswith being willing to pay for someone else’s holiday who clearly have more than he does. Even before her YouTube “success”
I agree. I think he a genuine guy who works hard for his annual holiday & if he is on his own then she would be a willing travel companion. Especially as it is free for her.

Reactions: 15
If it’s his taxi business I’m guessing he has drivers?
I think they also share rooms on holiday so not as expensive..

Reactions: 9
Dan's Mercedes is not brand new, and it looks like they brought it with them from the UK (right-hand drive).
It's a 14-year old vehicle (2007) for crying out loud!
Sure, but a 14year old skoda would be even cheaper 😂 and those are reliable cars, too. Just saying... When I remember correctly he begged for money to have heating in the house - with 2 toddlers. So this is not the time for Mercedes.

Reactions: 1
Sure, but a 14year old skoda would be even cheaper 😂 and those are reliable cars, too. Just saying... When I remember correctly he begged for money to have heating in the house - with 2 toddlers. So this is not the time for Mercedes.
But if they brought the Mercedes from the UK, why buy a Skoda? I'd take a 14-year old Mercedes over a 14-year old Skoda anytime!
Plus, the vehicle obviously works for their little family.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.