The Chateau Diaries #18 Porky mitts and porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, but SJ soon put a stop to his suggestion to chip off the cracked render from the outside walls. I found it interesting how she did it though, promising him that as soon as the contractors were booked he would get his wish. She then offered to shake on it. Very odd!
Clearly mini apron got her way - no planting against the tit ooo until rendering is fixed
so it’s defo a 2022 project - silly really no one knows if summer 2021 is busted - if repair works were taken out this year would set it up
for the 2022 patrons respite tours - Thursday to Sunday ... exit time Sunday at 3 pm right after brunch .....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
exactly - even from behind the Comp screen 📺 I really was taken aback by it ... mini mummy perhaps ??? Very direct
felt the same about the emoji parsel tongue comments - could well have been the loving spoonful that is IJ - I'm sure if we look at the date she flew to SA and the date certain posters stopped/left we can see Percy's influence. I personally don't think he wants to be so involved with it all.

IJ - be aware that the gold chain around your neck resembles a mill stone - very ostentatious

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So many who have come and gone. My £$ still on Peacock Queen being a SSB/BJJ combo. Ties in with his arrival & the demanding tone smacks of the real Stephanie behind the sunny face mask.
I remember Peacock Queen getting very defensive about Fanny's screechy singing and not liking anyone commenting on Cat's lovely voice! 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It was lovely to see Kat but bowed out after 10 mins when they were guessing Phillip's allergies. Whole thing was very boring.
Their point being - HE says hes got allergic issues

then eats everything regardless
so laughter ensued
as they just don’t make anything particularly for him
his midnight raids on the fridge blew his issues out of the water 💦😉😉

Reactions: 6
Would someone mind explaining what this means (why it’s in the newspaper)? This isn’t something I would typically see in a local newspaper. I was just curious why an article was written about a 12 year old passing a test, it’s seems like it was a big deal🤷🏻‍♀️.
'O' Levels were normally taken around 16 years old. So taking one at 12 was unusual and advanced. News wise there probably wasn't a lot else going on in their rural area.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
😁
'O' Levels were normally taken around 16 years old. So taking one at 12 was unusual and advanced. News wise there probably wasn't a lot else going on in their rural area.
It's also very likely that her. father contacted the paper himself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Dauphin and Dauphine of Lalande
€94.50 per month ∙ only 91 left

wondering 💭
has the tit -o -Laine
expanded the top tier from 50 - 100
or added a further 100 places on the top tier

or tit show of all tit shows
91 removed themselves to a lower tier
or
unsucribed all together 💫👁💫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I remember Peacock Queen getting very defensive about Fanny's screechy singing and not liking anyone commenting on Cat's lovely voice! 😁
Exactly. I think I took great pleasure in saying how lovely Cat's voice was just to annoy her/him.

Would someone mind explaining what this means (why it’s in the newspaper)? This isn’t something I would typically see in a local newspaper. I was just curious why an article was written about a 12 year old passing a test, it’s seems like it was a big deal🤷🏻‍♀️.
It's from a small local dog & pony newspaper. Probably Daddy tipped them off & sent the photo in. Hardly groundbreaking journalism, but usual age to pass that exam is 16. The fact that it is an exam in which she is probably fluent doesn't make her a genius..but hey it filled a half a column.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just watched Selmar’s vlog of the City of Loches. That’s 38 minutes of my life I’ll never get back! The reason I stuck with it was to find out if he mentioned the breakdown and to see if any mechanics were actually in evidence - no! I actually did like the filming especially as I do know Loches quite well and it was nice to see it again. I imagine for most people watching paint dry would be more interesting 🤔.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
exactly - even from behind the Comp screen 📺 I really was taken aback by it ... mini mummy prehaps ??? Very direct

watched the quiz - thought cat excelled herself - she was superb and very patient - with the full life history from some of the patrons ... very respectful is how I’d put it
NOT knocking it ... she was a perfect foil for the situation

having to be dressed up .... wasent a reach for most patrons ....

like LOTLL getting dressed seems to be the event of the day
( staff take care of everything thing else )

a winter TAN - was the other eletist accessory’s- highly prized as it was pointed out

am also putting out about GRUMPINESS
SIR Percy - mini apron is putting up with a lot !!!

announced -
I’m finishing my ameretto
and WERE leaving - this is LONG enough

guess the new jewel s on mini aprons neck
- buys compliance 🥰🍸🥰

cat saved the day -

Philip was a flop
but seems as he’s now talking in the venhacular of “day beds “ as oppose to couches ...
might be the reason he’s now been paid for his services

can’t claim he was a significant other in legal
terms if he’s paid to BE there 😉
Oh please don't make me have to watch it..I am doing so well in my recovery.. :ROFLMAO: :D:eek::sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dauphin and Dauphine of Lalande
€94.50 per month ∙ only 91 left

wondering 💭
has the tit -o -Laine
expanded the top tier from 50 - 100
or added a further 100 places on the top tier

or tit show of all tit shows
91 removed themselves to a lower tier
or
unsucribed all together 💫👁💫
I seem to remember SJ expanded the top tier recently , looks like she has added 9 more Patreons / mugs on the top tier In just one month!

The Patreon madness / avarice rolls on . 😎

Reactions: 10
Exactly. I think I took great pleasure in saying how lovely Cat's voice was just to annoy her/him.
she is probably fluent doesn't make her a genius..but hey it filled a half a column.
Peacock Queen" On the contrary, SJ has a lovely tone and versatile Fach mix, the charming smooth and warm timbre of a Spinto, yet the agility of a Lyric, and a lovely bel canto style. Her musical interpretations are always expressive and characterful and she has great diction.
I've yet to see or hear Cat demonstrate the skill, training and repertoire that SJ has done, and I've yet to see Cat perform any kind of solo to an audience or to other professional experienced classical musicians, conductors and composers with aplomb and applause as SJ has done, so the jury remains out."

I remember asking her to signpost us to any professional performances - other than muscling in on the workshops she hosted and the one her friend organised in a local church.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Peacock Queen" On the contrary, SJ has a lovely tone and versatile Fach mix, the charming smooth and warm timbre of a Spinto, yet the agility of a Lyric, and a lovely bel canto style. Her musical interpretations are always expressive and characterful and she has great diction.
I've yet to see or hear Cat demonstrate the skill, training and repertoire that SJ has done, and I've yet to see Cat perform any kind of solo to an audience or to other professional experienced classical musicians, conductors and composers with aplomb and applause as SJ has done, so the jury remains out."

I remember asking her to signpost us to any professional performances - other than muscling in on the workshops she hosted and the one her friend organised in a local church.
The detail in this eh? Who else but someone with a vocalist background would know this? Unless it was Cat herself..conned by LOTLL & playing the game. I must admit now I read this I can hear Cat's humour in it..she seemed to be the only 'normal' person in the shateau & someone who didn't remotely take herself seriously. So many suspects.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.