The Chateau Diaries #18 Porky mitts and porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That quiz video. Interesting to see some of the patrons in their natural habitat. Does anyone know what level of donation they are on?

Reactions: 5
i can remember back in the day - the demand for timelines on a video - precisely where Marie was sulky .... and that it was demanded ( very forcefully - several times )
which makes me reconsider- nutty for that particular job !!!!!
Yes, it was very demanding & arrogant which is why it led me to believe it was possibly dictated by SJ from her bed to her wiling accomplice BJJ. It's how I imagine what she is really like behind the mask. Active dates of the Peacock Queen (hiding in plain sight perhaps).
Joined Oct 1, 2020 - Last seen Dec 15, 2020. BJJ arrives mid Sept - busy little bee mid Dec with all the Christmas/New Year mass gathering & partying. Fits the dates?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Planning for 2021 Part 1!
I laughed out loud at the stupidity, that in her patreon videos she’s even more revealing of her inner thruth: ”I want the new china-pantry to look like it is at least a hundred years old’. ‘As if‘ being her main motto, she doesn’t even seem to realize that that equals fake. Poor false shitelaine, you can’t help yourself, can you....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That quiz video. Interesting to see some of the patrons in their natural habitat. Does anyone know what level of donation they are on?
No idea what their donation level is, but I'm a fan of Florida Fifi and Coco the kitten.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
How did Saint Brenda of Donegal arrive at the tit-oo?
SJ only opening the B&B to her most devoted followers patreons, yet they have to rent a car, as the tit-oo is in the middle of nowhere with no public transport what so ever. You'd have to be dedicated to endure such a crappy pilgrimage...
Strange that most recent vlog shows car drive to local shops with discussion between The Infant Phenomenon and boy band boy about how beautiful and picturesque the local area is! 🤔🤔

Reactions: 6
i can remember back in the day - the demand for timelines on a video - precisely where Marie was sulky .... and that it was demanded ( very forcefully - several times )
which makes me reconsider- nutty for that particular job !!!!!
Shehe who demands
Time Stamps!!!
For histrionics
Is full of bollonics!!

1613663754226.png

Don't think Natti's written English is good enough, in fact far from it judging by the email, I have seen, that she sent to people last year when she started going through the bookings. It took 3 reads to make sense and was an essay that really should have been 4 sentences. It wasn't very polite and surprise, surprise was also unprofessional.

Also, what happened to @Jimbo... always did wonder about this poster

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Couldn't take more than 10 mins of the Quiz Vlog. Tedious in the extreme, blurry and badly edited. But mostly tedious.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shehe who demands
Time Stamps!!!
For histrionics
Is full of bollonics!!

View attachment 443801

Don't think Natti's written English is good enough, in fact far from it judging by the email, I have seen, that she sent to people last year when she started going through the bookings. It took 3 reads to make sense and was an essay that really should have been 4 sentences. It wasn't very polite and surprise, surprise was also unprofessional.

So many who have come and gone. My £$ still on Peacock Queen being a SSB/BJJ combo. Ties in with his arrival & the demanding tone smacks of the real Stephanie behind the sunny face mask.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@Viva La Loca Agreed about Nati and her poor English. She's just not a good ambassador for the chateau business, whatever her other admin skills. I don't get how she doesn't spend time improving her written English now she is being paid to do a good PR job.

@PreciousPineapple I fast forwarded through the quiz as I find zoom meetings of any kind difficult to watch, but I thought Cat made up quite a good quiz. Five minutes was enough for me though. God knows how folks sat through over an hour.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@Viva La Loca Agreed about Nati and her poor English. She's just not a good ambassador for the chateau business, whatever her other admin skills. I don't get how she doesn't spend time improving her written English now she is being paid to do a good PR job.

@PreciousPineapple I fast forwarded through the quiz as I find zoom meetings of any kind difficult to watch, but I thought Cat made up quite a good quiz. Five minutes was enough for me though. God knows how folks sat through over an hour.
It was lovely to see Kat but bowed out after 10 mins when they were guessing Phillip's allergies. Whole thing was very boring.

Sorry, deleted it accidentally
Would someone mind explaining what this means (why it’s in the newspaper)? This isn’t something I would typically see in a local newspaper. I was just curious why an article was written about a 12 year old passing a test, it’s seems like it was a big deal🤷🏻‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shehe who demands
Time Stamps!!!
For histrionics
Is full of bollonics!!

View attachment 443801

exactly - even from behind the Comp screen 📺 I really was taken aback by it ... mini mummy prehaps ??? Very direct

watched the quiz - thought cat excelled herself - she was superb and very patient - with the full life history from some of the patrons ... very respectful is how I’d put it
NOT knocking it ... she was a perfect foil for the situation

having to be dressed up .... wasent a reach for most patrons ....

like LOTLL getting dressed seems to be the event of the day
( staff take care of everything thing else )

a winter TAN - was the other eletist accessory’s- highly prized as it was pointed out

am also putting out about GRUMPINESS
SIR Percy - mini apron is putting up with a lot !!!

announced -
I’m finishing my ameretto
and WERE leaving - this is LONG enough

guess the new jewel s on mini aprons neck
- buys compliance 🥰🍸🥰

cat saved the day -

Philip was a flop
but seems as he’s now talking in the venhacular of “day beds “ as oppose to couches ...
might be the reason he’s now been paid for his services

can’t claim he was a significant other in legal
terms if he’s paid to BE there 😉

• Haha
A worthwhile employer would have written the response for her and then she could translate it into any language, but as we all know to be a good employer you have to know what work is and how to conduct yourself in a professional manner.
It doesn't matter about professionalism or dirty rooms now as the HMN B&B is for the blue rinse clan to live vicariously through. Very sad that people feel the need to live vicariously through others and pay for it. I see it as a form of Stockholm syndrome.
SSB probably has designs on a 'Marigold Hotel' set-up now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.