The Chateau Diaries #18 Porky mitts and porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't see her as the benign old Irish mammy. She's had a taste of 'fame' by thinking she is really a friend of the chateaux owners. Insinuated herself into all sort of cyber nooks & crannies, swopped allegiances, set up umpteen new pages & even tried to establish herself up as one of the Hollywood homes of the stars tour guides. And I agree with your mam's definition.
🚨 where has @francisnicole gone ????
all agents - send best alters please

Boodle (for Ladies and Gentlemen) in Berry. 🎩
Members only.
The queen of the bed Chamber has the honor to inform her dear patreons of the opening of her exclusive B&B.
This unique and unforgetable experience will be a true blessing (for me moneywise).

Discover our wonderful home cooked meals: 😋
Salt rubbed pork served with unwashed potatoes (cooked with parsnips for the vegans),
Back seat bread à la Jarvis,
Blue garlic à la Philip,
Salted hot chocolate à la Marie,
Caramelised shallots à la "my friend The English Michelin chef",
To name a few.

Come and visit our private chapel. Please note, no inappropriate behaviour in our chapel or POD. (sorry for this one)

Have a walk in our wonderful forest, you might even find some moldy Easter eggs. :sick:

Enjoy a good night sleep. All our beds are fitted with the most exquisite bed linen from Y Lemored, thouroughly washed at 30° and therefore not sanitised. 🤮🤒All our linen are stored all together in our messy lovely laundry room.😨

You will also meet your adorable hostess, back in France after a very successfull career in Hollywood.
You will be allowed to have a drink on the terrasse with her. Not too late in the evening though as she goes
to bed early due to her hard work. Too late in the evening she might be a bit tipsy, plastered actually.

This invitation is for our patreons only.
How to become a patreon? Just go on the site and pay.
Here is The recipe of The Michelin chef caramelised shallots: take the unpeeled shallots, place them on your chopping board, peel them, chop them on this very chopping board, then in a pan... Any washing, shallot, knife, board? Nope.
To be continued as soon as you have signed up.

Our château is situated in the sticks a ridiculously gorgeous area and is 😋 peeeeeerfect for
the best weekend ever.

Good luck
😜😜 might be the script of all scripts
if your ok with that 😋

Reactions: 6
I know there have always been sugar daddies & I remember the film Midnight Cowboy (love that film) where John Voight was touting for sugar mummies - but it used to be that it was an understanding that people came to about 'treats' as a reward. It is so much more businesslike & clinical now having an Amazon list.
Googling "Midnight Cowboy" now.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If Petherick seniors did nothing about Billy, unlikely he will do anything for his son if it is an inherited issue.
Is scrounging an inherited condition? Something needs to be done in earnest! Otherwise Covid's going to seem like a holiday compared to what's coming - as more and more people become addicted to the mundane crap on YouTube and their brains get smaller in inverse proportion to the amount of money they're willing to pay to watch it, the world's workforce will shrink to almost nothing... We could be looking at an unprecedented global financial crisis that's going to make the Great Depression seem like heaven...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also, maybe again mentioned in another thread or post, do you think that by "hiring" her slaves, they will had to sign a NDA (Non-disclosure agreement)? So that she can try and keep her slave den secrets?
That's what @RoseColoredGlasses told us, there is a NDA in place. He was later recognized by Brenda as one of the moderators. Nati, Philip, Marie, Mandy, nobody after Tomaz left, have released any footage of their shat-o life independently. So, I guess it must be true.

Well, I came to Tattle to engage in like minded conversations regarding grifters!
I have now had my eyes opened about a whole new world of sugar daddy predators.

Perhaps it deserves it's own thread.

Regarding the old dears and young Trotter...remember these are the ones that go on cruises(predatory biddies on the prowl). I have a feeling some may be well versed in a bit of behind the scenes happy moments.

Thank goodness I found info out. I will now use as evidence should Mrs G ever try to persuade me to go on a cruise in future.(Adds Spain to list) I'm always suspicious of buffets too...so many Manky mits dibbing in the bits.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know there have always been sugar daddies & I remember the film Midnight Cowboy (love that film) where John Voight was touting for sugar mummies - but it used to be that it was an understanding that people came to about 'treats' as a reward. It is so much more businesslike & clinical now having an Amazon list.
So, is MPK this guys Sugardaddy?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Thank goodness I found info out. I will now use as evidence should Mrs G ever try to persuade me to go on a cruise in future.(Adds Spain to list) I'm always suspicious of buffets too...so many Manky mits dibbing in the bits.
Nothing worse than double dipping!

• Haha
  • Sick
Ugh he’s doing the same blue steel Teabag Trotter does all the time. Where he gazes up the camera and sucks his cheeks in to look like has cheekbones. View attachment 442509
Teabag’s selfies are both sad (he must be very insecure) and self obsessed.
He does know, we all know, he doesn’t look like this, right?

Like who is this steely fellow? He has never made an appearance in ETTCDIY or CD.😂
Is there a chance that this is an old photo of MPK? I can't tell if that is a shadow or a 'farmer's tan line' on his arm. Also the hair cut looks different. If that is an after photo from one session with a personal trainer, get me the PT's contact details

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So I haven’t been on in a few hours. Came back to several pages to read. Turned out it was all basically about some cooking appliance 😂

@Mojo thanks for those videos they are getting so good ❤ It thanks for sharing
I know. We are such vicious trolling bullies right? We’ll be sharing recipes and knitting tips next.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was her sugar daddy blind? ✌ (sorry....my fiancee's going to kill me for saying that.)
Tut, tut young Padowan! Love is in the eye of the beholder even if he did have a squint and the sun was in his eyes...🤪 Or was that one of the LOTl's exes ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well he won’t unless someone busts him. It’s not on his main Instagram page. It’s on his stories and will disappear. Also it’s a bit clever in that it’s just a photo of terrace with a heart and Madrid. He could say he just posted it to say he likes Madrid and that he wasn’t actually there... - I’d say he’s there but he could deny it.
Might he also say that Gustavooooo wasn't actually there on the terrace with him?

Reactions: 5
Is there a chance that this is an old photo of MPK? I can't tell if that is a shadow or a 'farmer's tan line' on his arm. Also the hair cut looks different. If that is an after photo from one session with a personal trainer, get me the PT's contact details
He'd have less cheekbones if this was old. Look at him at the beginning of ETTCDIY. I'd say a lot of it is beautifying on the camera and a lot of make-up on the cheek bones. He looks nothing at all like this.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.