The Chateau Diaries #18 Porky mitts and porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't be. Most restaurants and attractions closed, social distancing, masks always when outside home, everything closes at 9PM, cold evenings & nights and no proper insulation anywhere in Spain. There'll be better times to visit Madrid
I was in Madrid summer of 2019---it was hell'a hot! The best time to visit is in mid-to-late spring or early fall.

Teabag Trotter is on holiday...surrounded by his boys. Thanks to all his patrons! You don't know how much you make him happy.

Reactions: 16
Knowing my French countryside fellows....you get the impression that they don't look and don't care. But be aware : they comment and speak when they're together. It must be so funny to hear what they can say

Reactions: 12
Oh, I see!
Don't worry, it's okay! I take it as a compliment!
I'm always worried about my grammar, so thank you for saying that. I truly appreciate it

Reactions: 1
Knowing my French countryside fellows....you get the impression that they don't look and don't care. But be aware : they comment and speak when they're together. It must be so funny to hear what they can say
They may, but they more frequently gossip about other people in the area.

spot on .... I bet it's in previous vid !!

Reactions: 1
or kinda ' not the nicest piece from abroad - or Uk pardon me my dear lovely British people !

Reactions: 5
Not sure that the charity tag doesn't fit SJ more than Marie - after all she's attempting to set up her crumbling pad as one isn't she? As for her being more interesting that Marie I suppose her performance background gives her the 'expertise' to act the role of chatelaine as opposed to Marie who never auditioned for the part that she has to play in order to make content for the women who is raking it in.

Reactions: 6
How she dresses is definitely one of the reasons why the princess is magnetic.

Reactions: 4
I had a quick glance at the Amazon link briefly. Is that what that is, a wish list for people to buy him and send to him. What has happened to this world and to these disgusting beggars. Oh my god. I feel sick.
My Amazon wish list is items I will buy for myself. It’s just like a “holding place” so I don’t forget what I wanted

Reactions: 5
It will be interesting to see how he will explain his Madrid visit to his viewers...

Reactions: 15
Well, it's not so bad here in Florence either, especially now when we have no daytime tourists

Reactions: 8
Don't be. Most restaurants and attractions closed, social distancing, masks always when outside home, everything closes at 9PM, cold evenings & nights and no proper insulation anywhere in Spain. There'll be better times to visit Madrid
the 2 sods fancy having a good time over there

Reactions: 2
My Amazon wish list is items I will buy for myself. It’s just like a “holding place” so I don’t forget what I wanted
Saw a documentary a while back about young girls setting up lists of what they want from their sugar daddies. It was literally a shopping list. I guess the boys have cottoned on to it now. From a Tumblr post entitled "Tips for New Sugar Babies"
  • Amazon wish lists allow people to buy you gifts that you add to your wish list off Amazon and works anonymously both ways.
  • Anyone with an Amazon account can create a wish list. Click here to get started. I recommend using your sugar baby email to sign up with your Amazon account to keep everything straight.
  • Why Amazon wish lists? Because they’re easier and quicker than shopping in-person if you’re uncomfortable walking around shopping malls with your POT/SD.

Reactions: 6
Yes, his condition is monitored for sure. He'll undergo surgery at age 10 if the problem still exists.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.