The Chateau Diaries #18 Porky mitts and porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has probably already been answered, still catching up. But just in case: the lake is personal because the draining of the lake was her mistake which she wants to "make good" (reacting to what the water police said instead of waiting for official / written demands with regards to the management of the lake due to a new EU directive that had been passed). She says that she has never forgiven herself (I wouldn't have either). What probably happened is that she was alerted to costly changes to be made to the lake to bring it in line with new regulations. At the time, she did not look anything up, and did not know that because the lake is a historic landmark, she may have received a grant to help.
Well, back then the WiFi was even worse and she couldn't be bothered to drive to her special spot to Google "should I drain my lake?"

does anyone know what’s the deal with bread being sold bag less. Is it a French or European thing? Like I noticed the bread had some paper round it but was exposed and it then sat on the car seat when they were driving.
I thought they have bread delivered to the chateau? Baguette is best eaten fresh. If it gets bagged it looses the crisp crust because it collects moisture.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Well, back then the WiFi was even worse and she couldn't be bothered to drive to her special spot to Google "should I drain my lake?"

I thought they have bread delivered to the chateau?
"Should I drain my lake" too damn funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
After the last vlog addressing so many questions, I thought..."OK, finally! She saw some criticism, and us making some forward changes! " New vlog. NOPE. Back to garbage. 10 minutes grocery shopping. A peek into the Sh#tter, and then....another, damn, dinner. Another damn ugly place setting. Steph, if you are reading this...just make another channel for dinners! That way we can skip that whole thing! Clearly she is working on projects, and saving future projects for the TV series. And that now leaves us.....with dinners, and gift grabs. 😭 I'm really actually bummed out by that.
After the last vlog addressing so many questions, I thought..."OK, finally! She saw some criticism, and us making some forward changes! " New vlog. NOPE. Back to garbage. 10 minutes grocery shopping. A peek into the Sh#tter, and then....another, damn, dinner. Another damn ugly place setting. Steph, if you are reading this...just make another channel for dinners! That way we can skip that whole thing! Clearly she is working on projects, and saving future projects for the TV series. And that now leaves us.....with dinners, and gift grabs. 😭 I'm really actually bummed out by that.
It's about time that Isabelle returns so at least we can have some gardening content.

Time for another quite colourful picture: lots of (blonde) women in there... He liked those 18 century dresses, can't blame SJ for her love of chateau when she was surrounded with pics like this😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Tomasz always left me feeling uneasy, he tried to ingratiate himself too much. The whole mugging incident seemed suspicious, maybe I'm wrong.
Hi mummy...

You serious? She’s not a complete charity for waifs and strays. As an adult, Marie can’t keep coming home to Maman Stephanie when life gives her lemons.

Whatever one can say about SJ, she is undoubtedly more interesting on her worst day with a bag over her head than ‘Woe is me, Marie’ surrounded by a room of flowers
What.. And like Stephanie didn't keep doing that with her mummy at that age.. At least FRK didn't move in with her parents ¡

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Say what you want about her - but she knows how to work patreon. I follow 3 - the other 2 are off-grid homesteaders, wow, they could learn a thing or 20 from her.
Problem is, if they "learn" from her they will have to omit truths, outright lie, tug at heart strings, take advantage of socially awkward & lonely people & beg. Let's hope they don't learn😀

Hi mummy...

What.. And like Stephanie didn't keep doing that with her mummy at that age.. At least FRK didn't move in with her parents ¡
Ummm I'm not Mummy😀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He was a bit of a grifter as well. Pretty sure they all have a grifting script at times.
Grifting bingo:
All of your donations allow me to buy-
A) A drone
B) A special microphone
C) A new camera
D) A new laptop
E)A professional editing package
F) Allow me to film content
G) A life I never dreamed of
H) travel and film
I) A new car
J) oh please don't send any gifts we don't ask for them
K) New tools
L) A new kitchen
M) spode
N) more bloody spode
O) toile de jouy
P) Expensive trips on the pretense of work to wherever I fancy...thank you so much
Q) Clothes from designers I've never heard of
R) parties...obvs filmed for content so it counts as work
S) Another drone cos I smashed the first one
T) kitting out a kitchen
U)copper pans
V) expensive cutlery
W) more bloody spode-please send as I break things
X) plumbers
Y) garden mowers which are expensive you know
Z) hire people to work for me...I'm exhausted
Oh and start again
A)personal trainers
B).bore us to bloody death moaning about lack of money when it's given on a plate
C) special round light for close up and reflecting off makeup

Have i missed anything?
Feel free to shout Bingo when you have a full house.
Haha spot on I'd say!

Another thing SJ will be going to spend money on, as mentioned in last nights patreon vid, is Bridgerton inspired Regency (? - sorry not a native English speaker)
costumes for their Easter party. Which as we all know is essential to restore your HMN... 🤡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I get Selmar dressing like Saturday Night Fever. But why does Phillip dress like he's the funeral director?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I get Selmar dressing like Saturday Night Fever. But why does Phillip dress like he's the funeral director?
Because he has buried any hope of having a showbiz career along with the loss of any integrity that his employer might have had. Thoughts and prayers..and flowers by Marie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Stephanee has just said the monthly patreon money has gone up to 25000 per month. Big increase since the 'come clean' vlog about finances apparently.
Guilting all of the 5 euro crowd to pony up or be left out of a once in a lifetime opportunity to come stay at the ShatO.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Is it that warm there now though? She's wearing a skirt 🤔 I reckon it's an old photo/post...

Reactions: 8
Time for another quite colourful picture: lots of (blonde) women in there... He liked those 18 century dresses, can't blame SJ for her love of chateau when she was surrounded with pics like this😂
Well, put mildly, this one is hopelessly romantic. Can’t say I care much for that.
This wasn’t shown in the videos, was it?

Reactions: 2
She's catching on.. She's being sponsored..
So when they showed the process of making these on the vlogs it was a cross-promotion! It should have been disclosed (was it in the info box? Probably is now that I am mentioning it)! I am appalled.
There are regulations for ‘influencers’. Probably hasn’t read them? But why am I surprised by someone who wasn’t able to look up the EU directive (regarding the lake) to determine whether it applied in her case.

Reactions: 8
He was a bit of a grifter as well. Pretty sure they all have a grifting script at times.
Grifting bingo:
All of your donations allow me to buy-
A) A drone
B) A special microphone
C) A new camera
D) A new laptop
E)A professional editing package
F) Allow me to film content
G) A life I never dreamed of
H) travel and film
I) A new car
J) oh please don't send any gifts we don't ask for them
K) New tools
L) A new kitchen
M) spode
N) more bloody spode
O) toile de jouy
P) Expensive trips on the pretense of work to wherever I fancy...thank you so much
Q) Clothes from designers I've never heard of
R) parties...obvs filmed for content so it counts as work
S) Another drone cos I smashed the first one
T) kitting out a kitchen
U)copper pans
V) expensive cutlery
W) more bloody spode-please send as I break things
X) plumbers
Y) garden mowers which are expensive you know
Z) hire people to work for me...I'm exhausted
Oh and start again
A)personal trainers
B).bore us to bloody death moaning about lack of money when it's given on a plate
C) special round light for close up and reflecting off makeup

Have i missed anything?
Feel free to shout Bingo when you have a full house.
BINGO !!!

This may be of interest, its an article published in 2018 about The Mutterer. The filmmakers name Bastian Quent is a pseudonym, apparently he still plans on releasing the movie. Can't get link to work so here is title Boischaut-Sud is not Hollywood
Here's the link to the article https://www.lanouvellerepublique.fr/indre/le-boischaut-sud-n-est-pas-hollywood

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.