The Chateau Diaries #18 Porky mitts and porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
Reactions: 6
@NorrisCS

it worked on mine -
choked on a flute of champagne

funniest night this week -
any info update ? on @francisnicole ??

Just cos I’m been even

Petherick now Reg range river in France
- that’s known as a Two-ferr in tattle terms

Reactions: 5
Dan the gardener's vlog was quite a sweet and unpretentious vlog of a family Sunday. The supermarket trip showed some of the prices and variety of wine and cheese, which was a little more interesting than SJ's pointless trip.
It was nice to see the family stopping off to see the wolf park, even though it was closed due to Covid, but I have never heard SJ mention this and it is clearly in her locality.
His videos always seems less contrived than any of the others. They are certainly not polished but that makes them appear a more genuine version of a young family making a life in France.

Reactions: 34
I agree. It was simple but engaging and like the Stones they visited last week, the Wolf Sanctuary was interesting. The two boys are pretty adorable and both Dan and Annalise seem to really enjoy being with their family.

Reactions: 21
I think it's 3 months if you're receiving benefits, after that you have to return to your home country if you continue to need them. Also the free movement is possible only between Schengen countries.

Come here little child I have yummy cakes & candies
(Disclaimer this comment alludes to Hansel & Gretel)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Thanks Stephanie

Thought that was SJ

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Welcome, Canada!

(even in a gossip forum, Canada sounds so nice. dang it! )

Ah, now I get it. So, a hundred thousand of other people's hard-earned money must pay for her idiocy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Agreed, she is The Infant Phenomenon!

I agree, I think Marie is totally unsuitable for a vlog, her followers mostly feel sorry for her. She could not hold my attention for more than a few seconds. If she leaves la la land, this will be a rude awakening... the followers will gradually fall away.
Remember Tomasz, I recall porky mitts, and potty advised him to start a channel and do patreon, he has now vanished. I admit I subscribed, but his vlogs had little content, and he was pushing the patreon, so I unsubscribed.

Reactions: 24
She basically retreated to the Chateau as no better opportunities presented themselves.

Why would one offer her a post as LaLande florist?

Not even billionaires have live in florists. Who’s there to see them apart from us? She’s very ordinary on the flowers and offers little value to CD worthy of a salary. Mind you she’s great on cocktails !

As for a cook position. During lockdown and with only four residents, cooking would entail 2-3 hours daily even if doing weekly shop and the clean up. She doesn’t do other menial tasking.

Reactions: 9
Tomasz always left me feeling uneasy, he tried to ingratiate himself too much. The whole mugging incident seemed suspicious, maybe I'm wrong.

Reactions: 14
Say what you want about her - but she knows how to work patreon. I follow 3 - the other 2 are off-grid homesteaders, wow, they could learn a thing or 20 from her.

Reactions: 3
You serious? She’s not a complete charity for waifs and strays. As an adult, Marie can’t keep coming home to Maman Stephanie when life gives her lemons.

Whatever one can say about SJ, she is undoubtedly more interesting on her worst day with a bag over her head than ‘Woe is me, Marie’ surrounded by a room of flowers

Reactions: 14
I expect the lack of French language in SJs vlogs is because originally it was viewed, or even aimed at, the American, British, Canadian markets (and let’s not forget Brenda - Irish market). The English language is also considered to be an international language, because it is spoken by so many people, worldwide, as a second language to their own.
As for lack of French content - well, as mentioned on here before - SJ doesn’t seem to intermingle with the local population, despite being half-French! The most French content in her vlogs - besides her mummy - is French cheese and baguettes!

Nati has an Italian passport. So yes, she's an Italian citizen.
. What makes the Lake so important - quite simply everyone else has a lake, river or moat and our little Princess doesn’t !

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.