The Chateau Diaries #178 The château is a dream that hides an ugly truth..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a collective they have no idea- the Jarvis women are so cheap and vulgar. For the amount of guests on Day1, and I suppose the same amount for the next 2 days, it wouldn't have cost very much extra at all to have provided better food and ambience. I would have been seriously pissed to be entertained in the garage at a summer party.
Do peacocks and other birds local to the region carry lice? I know that Lalande place is home to a repulsive mob, but fancy holding a, whatever tf that was, in that filthy place!

So cheap and nasty 🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oops! I'm an idiot. I guess it's time for bed! :LOL:
No you're not! It's sort of hard to see, because the picture resolution makes it hard, since it's been enlarged. I only saw her because I was trying to figure out what kind of get-up Amaury's mom was wearing!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh! My little Pippin! Thank you! He’s 15 years old, now almost blind and pretty deaf, but he still takes walks and wants to play. The best little companion! Thank you for taking the time to recreate my little fella. ♥ The photo is his baby pic. He’s mostly white-faced now.
I love dogs. Tonight, I’ve been watching a terrible shark movie, “The Meg”. The same exact time I was adding lil Pippin’s tile, there was a little dog named Pippin in the movie & everyone was yelling for movie Pippin to get out of the water. I guess I was meant to post it tonight.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I did too, even if the the bottom-feeder creature-of-the-deep grimness of the Easter party, at which, according to Clara, she made her friends pay for the FU food, taught me to know better. I thought she might shape up for her employers.
And what's the deal when you wear a $2K dress to feed your guests supermarket mozzarella? And a morsel of awful-looking "ham"?
It is just a whole lot of rudeness to treat guests that way. And I get that the garage could have been a good venue for a party, not a summer garden party. Stuck in the back against doors, logs with no view out and a couple of those ladies would have found the wonky cobble stones difficult. And actually those patreons have paid for their nasty lunch- ten times over- just like the Easter party. It is such a wasted opportunity to shine.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Thank you @Le Baiseur 🙌, it is not an easy task to start a new thread.
I have done it once. 🥵
❤ @ComtesseRose for keeping us on track.

About the dress...

View attachment 1561480

From the live chat...
Maria B @The Chateau Diaries beautiful dress. Goes perfect with the room!!!
bee french @jill Scott yes Stephanie’s dress is perfect with the rich tapestry colours of the apartment
The Chateau Diaries @Maria B I chose it especially!

From the comments...
Stephanie
2 days ago
Once again I have to ask where Stephanie got her dress or what brand it is? Also the gold necklace please, the entire outfit is gorgeous
The Chateau Diaries
2 days ago
Thank you! The necklace was a gift from my parents about 20 years ago. I bought the dress second hand in ‘Pandoras’ in Knightsbridge. It’s by Erdem

View attachment 1561295
Now, about the patron's garage luncheon.... an oil tank, the Lalande door and window salvage, stacked fire wood, not to be out done by school room seating, it is a shameful display. No one looks happy.

View attachment 1561313

View attachment 1561329
I have to disagree, they have come and seen the high priestess of the cult, grabbed mommy and percy. seen the lalanders that that wait and watch weekly. Guided tour by phillip around the Chateau. Their viewing experience will be enhanced as they see things they saw or people they spoke with. For some it will be orgasmic. They will still be talking about it in a years time. Increase in Patreon $ as some find little more to advnce a layer. Tat bought from shop to remember the experience.

Not belittling anyone but being part of all this fills an empty gap in their lives how many tattlers who are ex Patreons have strted with "I started looking at lockdown" That interaction was important tothem but life moved on. Their lives haven't moved on and this gives them fulfullment.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Patreon daze at The Chateau De La Lande has left me feeling something of a discontent for these folks. We’ve seen a few photos of the event; they do not convince me of a host who is confident and creative in her ‘moment’. Hopefully the pooling of personalities drove the event and the patreons felt some type of authentic experience. I look forward to seeing more footage… so we can put more together…
IJ looked exhausted in the couple pics we’ve seen here. I expect she and Percy pulled all the many loose ends together. I presuppose that SSB and her petulant teenage son zeroed-in on a few details and left the rest for the last minutes.
I feel that they have grand ideas but they never leave the clouds; they’ve convinced too many hard working individuals that they are capable.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Well looking at the attendees of St Patreons days. I would say their heirs might have issues w Fanny scamming their parents/grannies money.

On Camilla - she def has an eating disorder. Telling about how she also was grooming her kids to have one too was horrible. I dont think you have indulge everytime you pass a bakery but not to torture yourself either. As an adult i dont eat/domt eat - but leave your kids out of it!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
It is just a whole lot of rudeness to treat guests that way. And I get that the garage could have been a good venue for a party, not a summer garden party. Stuck in the back against doors, logs with no view out and a couple of those ladies would have found the wonky cobble stones difficult. And actually those patreons have paid for their nasty lunch- ten times over- just like the Easter party. It is such a wasted opportunity to shine.
What I don't get is why you wouldn't want to? And she doesn't want to shine, and she doesn't shine. I suppose she thinks she does and is.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Where is Shrek?
Hmmm....
Good question....
Maybe needed him for the numbers tomorrow or next day?
Lol!
Just a wild guess!!!
Friends, family, neighbors, volunteers/workers and a refugee are not in the patron sector......not sure there’s any overwhelming amount of patrons to be celebrated there!
🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am looking / sounding like "Her Highness Queen Brenda" with these two posts but I did not like it either!
Shaming someone in public and your "Darling Husband" too !
It tells A lot about Camilla doesn't it?
I think it also says a lot about Ollie. He's been in this relationship a long time so he's chosen to stay. As the saying goes, "It takes two to tango."

Don't worry about it doll. We all had visions of dancing sugar plum fairies, but alas, twas but a dream! Just plan your own sweet garden party with fairy lights, a live quartet, ladies and gents elegantly dressed, sipping champagne, and the delights of the season spread for all to enjoy.
[/QUOTE]
Yes- that is exactly how I will do it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Patreon daze at The Chateau De La Lande has left me feeling something of a discontent for these folks. We’ve seen a few photos of the event; they do not convince me of a host who is confident and creative in her ‘moment’. Hopefully the pooling of personalities drove the event and the patreons felt some type of authentic experience. I look forward to seeing more footage… so we can put more together…
IJ looked exhausted in the couple pics we’ve seen here. I expect she and Percy pulled all the many loose ends together. I presuppose that SSB and her petulant teenage son zeroed-in on a few details and left the rest for the last minutes.
I feel that they have grand ideas but they never leave the clouds; they’ve convinced too many hard working individuals that they are capable.
I thought Percy looked exhausted, though out early Sunday morning picking rocks, at the well, supervising Le Pheeph screwing in the socket plate (?) he seemed pretty feisty.
I can't imagine who pulled together a sit down meal in the guano shed for 30 people. Dan, Maria, Pavlina, Amaury (waiting tables again!), Potts?

Reactions: 19
Oh I agree totally. They should have been seated somewhere far better than that for what they've contributed, they deserved better. Just aswell she didn't go all out on Fete du village chic, otherwise it would have been long tressle tables and sitting on a wooden bench that only accommodates one arse cheek and cuts your circulation off so your legs go numb.
If that crap reception doesn’t stop them from throwing their cash away then I agree with other Tattlers, they deserve what they get!!!.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

The first two of the guests staying at Stuart and Patrick's chateau, named Martin and Margaret, were also going to be heading to LieLande to stay with Fanny - possibly going to the Patreon Day. I don't see them in the photo, so perhaps they'll turn up in the group photo for days 2 and 3.

I like the layout of this group photo re: Snorty in his proper place. Straining to be seen in the shot, back row, but practically out of sight and mind.

View attachment 1563324
Now i found Maggie rather frightning. The way she looked at Pat was like so weird I cannot describe it. The movie Misery came to mind.

Will this be the new thing that you pay to stay at the inn and do a days labour as well and get to star in a vlog? Dont get me wrong if I stayed a week i might do some small task too to stay active but stillsomething weird about getting praised on the vlog for weeding.

In sayint this Pat&Stu are my fav chatelaines at the moment with the parents of LaLacellle's. Tracy has the work ethics Fanmeister should have... But we all know Fanny dispases that lot from the bottom of her educated heart.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I count about 35 guests, the rest are family and residents.

View attachment 1563184
11 of them were not capable of preparing a decent reception for 35 people.
And now I remembered!
When I wanted to send a gift to SJ, I wanted to send beautiful, handmade linen tablecloths!
A fool (me). 😱
How many tablecloths and cloth napkins did SJ get at CU that she could even arrange to match each other.
Where on earth are all these things?
This was the ideal opportunity to let it all out and "show".
Well, they needed to be washed and ironed. This is not a problem for several tables either.
The further I look at all this, the more confused I am.
Food.
The food, as it usually is on the menu in LL, was even decent!!!
However, for the first time, you host your financiers, insufficient.
For 35 people, they could order catering from a nearby restaurant (even in the middle of nowhere, where they live).
Price? A real pittance compared to what they get every month!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.