The Chateau Diaries #178 The château is a dream that hides an ugly truth..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1566189
Yesterday's, 9/8/22, shameless CD's live chat.

View attachment 1566026
Brique & Bois Publisher (Editorial)We are in mourning. I feel the mourning to the Queen is more urgent now. Will watch you chanel after the burial of the Her Majesty the Queen.
Lee Kempter I wonder how Mummy is holding up.
Albert Rust Times are truly chaning
Albert Rust changing*
Albert Rust Stephanie might mention something since she is british

View attachment 1566149
Diana Elizabeth Bashford Please remember to press the thumbs up button
Lorraine Barrett Is anybody at the chateau watching the live stream
Helen Stella Stephanie is aware of what has happened

View attachment 1566045
Laura Claudia @the Chateau Diaries Oh, you poor thing, dear Stephanie! I hope by now you are feeling better!!!!
The Chateau Diaries Hello from Lalande Lovely People
Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!
The Chateau Diaries @Laura Claudia I've been feeling better every day since then, and have my x-ray tomorrow
The Chateau Diaries @DeAnn P Yes, it's been quite an emotional rollercoaster
The Chateau Diaries @Christine H Today was the last Patreon Open Day and I was editing this video this evening, but tomorrow I'll rest
Philip Janssen Such sad news today!
Lizzybet Butt Thank you Philip Janssen for acknowledging the sad news today.

View attachment 1566046
Jill Scott
NZ$5.00 for your back.

The Chateau Diaries @Jill Scott Thank you so much, Jill! I hope you're well.

View attachment 1566146
Lisa Akinlabi OH NO I m missing good wine!!!

View attachment 1566049
Thelma Nijman OMG what a busy busy day for all of you in preparing for today's Patreon day. And what a lovely table arrangements for our lunch. Thank you all for the hard works
The Chateau Diaries @thelma Nijman It was such a lovely day with you today. We heard about the queen shortly after you all left
Thelma Nijman @Chateau Diaries yes! Wilfred already saw the news coming from his watch about the Queen that all the children are rushing to the hospital. Then on our way we saw that she passed away. So so sad
Thelma Nijman It's a pity we miss Marie Wiik today. She just left for South Africa

View attachment 1566029
Yesenia from L.A. @the Chateau Diaries Thank you for posting. Today my friends and I are low today
The Chateau Diaries @Yesenia from L.A. I think we all need cheering up this evening

View attachment 1566198
View attachment 1566164
John Sinclair The chapel news is distressing. I’m so sorry
John Sinclair
$49.99 To toast HM’s memory. The USA grieves with you.

The Chateau Diaries @John Sinclair Thank you so much John! We were happy to all be together when we heard the news
DeAnn P @the Chateau Diaries So sad about the Chapel. Glad you shared the news with us.
Edward Ulrich So sorry to hear the Chapel is in worse shape. But, happy to see all the family and friends reunited.

View attachment 1566136
Sarah White Hi all, I follow religiously but I am so sorry I am at a loss. . . what is the event tomorrow?
The Chateau Diaries @Sarah White It was the first ever Patreon Open Day, with patrons coming from all over the world!

View attachment 1566137
Tommy Phipps OMG. Are those all Photos? They are so beautiful.
The Chateau Diaries @Tommy Phipps Yes, they're all photos

View attachment 1566117
Shelley Simpson How long will Cat be at the Château
The Chateau Diaries @Shelley Simpson Sadly she has to go home soon

View attachment 1566024
Thelma Nijman @Helen Stella Cat is more beautiful in person. And a beautiful voice. We are lucky today she sung a Russian song while Maria was playing the piano. Epic!!
Thelma Nijman @Chateau Diaries and to all the LALANDERS thank you so much for today's vlog. You really didn't have much rest and you deliver again a wonderful video
Thelma Nijman @Brenda M same to you my dearest. Have a great wkend ahead. We will be back again to Lalande on Sat til Sunday for a wkend escapades
ronald shadbo lt Paying a visit to the Chateau on Saturday

View attachment 1566088
Philip Janssen ❤
Princess Di oh my gosh, I did not know about this until you just said that the Queen had passed.

View attachment 1566091 View attachment 1566090
Maria K Hello!! & take care everyone!! Thank you Stephanie!!!! @the chateau diaries
The Chateau Diaries @Maria K It was so lovely to see you, Maria!

View attachment 1566109
The Chateau Diaries Goodnight from Lalande everyone
The Chateau Diaries I'll see you all with the video of the Patreon Days on Sunday!

View attachment 1566116
Lizzybet Butt Why are some comments highlighted with monetary values in them.? Can somebody explain please.
Jezi H Those are Super Chat donations
Natasha @Lizybet Butt it’s gifts/ donations people give through ‘super chat’
another x ray she hasn't broken her back a CT scan is more what is needed lazy grifter certainly hasn't put her back out through working

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Hi Fellow Tattlers! Long time "lurker" here, from the US(Portland, OR). Like many, I came here after Michael's "meltdown". But hey, don't judge as I still like MP, and I'm really enjoying brother Billy's vlogs. Anyway, I posted on the Chateau Dairies vlog, after watching tonight. It's late, my 9-5, is more like 7-6. As always, I was extremely disappointed, not surprisingly. Any guesses as to how long my post stays up! I'll buy the winner an IPA(we don't do MillerLite in the PNW). Stay true and keep the scrutiny coming! I may post again. We'll see. Depends how much Phi Phi annoys me, if and when, I chose to endure the CD again!
I made a comment yesterday agreeing with another poster who said he wouldn’t be watching. I also added that other bloggers were being respectful and not posting. Yep it’s disappeared 🤷‍♀️ I’m probably banned as well now.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
LIE. The Patron Day crapfest in the garage was for lower tier Patrons. High tier Patrons were privately cared for in a different manner and different arrangements were made for them. I bet the high tier Patrons ate inside the Dump and had the prettier flower arrangements.Fanny with held information about the special provisions for higher tier Patrons. This could be considered lying by omission.
I'm sorry, but the higher tier patrons were just not there this time around. They get a more private welcome whenever it suits them, sorry, rephrase, whenever it suits Stephanie Jarvis.

LIE. Fanny cries wolf so often, did she really hurt her back… conveniently the day before the Patron crapfest so she would not have to do anything and could appear to be the poor little put upon Princess struggling to put together the crapfest…..probably not, I call bullshit on this one.
There was no back injury whatsoever, not while I was around. I am pretty sure all the visiting patrons (and that's sounding too much as there weren't many) will concur that no back problem was mentioned or even slightly visible when they were there.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Yesterday's vlog showed that @Clara Burnett was 100% right when she said there was no sign of preparation works for the patreon days. They left EVERYTHING until the last minute, and definitely never considered there might be inclement weather. The Heath Robinson chicken wire and coloured tarp on the terrace was never going to work. Finding gazebos at the end of the season also shows no advance planning. I foolishly thought they had rented tables and chairs only to have that proven wrong. (were those chairs used for IJ and Percys wedding) 57 bottles of wine over four days because they had it the night before and the three patreon days, they weren't expecting too many guests and weren't planning on being particularly generous.

Megan will be beside herself as now Archie and Lillibet get to be Prince and Princess.
I’m just waiting for the leak to the press which she blames everyone for Harry being late in getting the his grandmothers bedside.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I'm sorry, but the higher tier patrons were just not there this time around. They get a more private welcome whenever it suits them, sorry, rephrase, whenever it suits Stephanie Jarvis.

There was no back injury whatsoever, not while I was around. I am pretty sure all the visiting patrons (and that's sounding too much as there weren't many) will concur that no back problem was mentioned or even slightly visible when they were there.
Perhaps she will realise that she's getting on a bit now and that all that prancing round the kitchen flashing her bazookas, might have put her back out. Perhaps she should take up knitting instead. She can still flash her boobs Calendar Girls style whilst knitting beanies for Baby.

Screenshot 2022-09-09 at 11.33.39.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So for Patron Days, Fanny grifted

The tablecloth material
The photos of the Dump
The wine
The tea ( thru Pavlina’s efforts which Fanny dismissively marginalized by not knowing the ingredients)
Tons of free help from Maker and Manner
Made dried lavender from plants paid for by Patrons

Then sold or tried to sell them
Lunch
Potts photos
PhiPhi crap from his crap store
Andie’s wares

She then grifted help from
Her aunt and uncle
Brother Gerry
Mummy and Percy
Kat, Marie,
The volunteers
Potts

She put Patrons in a dirty garage with crappy flowers stuck in old wine bottles.She spent little to no money on the Patrons who may have spent thousands to travel to the Dump. She spent more money on her second hand designer dress than she spent on the Patrons and she doesn’t give a tit. It is all about her and money.

I don’t think she hurt her back. I think it is another made up ploy to give the impression that she worked so tirelessly that she injured her back and wants sympathy and attention. Poor little victim Fanny, she needs a rest and vacation now. So predictable.
I'm not entirely convinced patrons had to pay for lunch.
But I am 100% convinced there's bugger all wrong with her back. Maybe the odd twinge here and there? If she does have legit back pain, it'd be crippling her and probably caused by kidney or liver problems. Dancing (in the kitchen) would loosen up scrunched up muscles. From my own personal experience (which on this subject is vast as I fractured my spine just before covid hit in 2019) those with severe back pain are more likely to pass out in agony, than don heels and run about like a chook with it's head chopped off. When I'm in pain, I don't want sympathy and I certainly don't want attention - what I want is for people to duck off and leave me the hell alone to give time for the meds to kick in and I can become human again. Back pain is also very easy to feign, so if she simply lied about it and wanted a quiet moment to herself and take a little nap, she'd do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm a brit but I'm no royalist and I've kept quiet throughout your discussion however, to sing god save the queen when the queen has just died is the height of disrespectful insolence. What should have been said was the queen is dead, long live the king. That is correct. Then they should have sung god save the king. This wannabe upstart has no class, no breeding and no understanding of that which she desperately wishes to attain to.
You’ve shown you have far more class and respect than Fanny by allowing us our discussions yesterday and not adding your own views. Thank you for your understanding ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m just waiting for the leak to the press which she blames everyone for Harry being late in getting the his grandmothers bedside.
I daresay MM threw a tantrum which he had to deal with before being allowed to leave for Balmoral. I see that he has left Scotland again.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Are we talking about the whole building collapsing or just the vaulted ceiling inside?
To be honest, having been inside just the other day, nothing will collapse any time soon. I might not be an expert, but seriously, who needs one to pierce this lie?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
To be honest, having been inside just the other day, nothing will collapse any time soon. I might not be an expert, but seriously, who needs one to pierce this lie?
Right now, I'm so sickened by their antics that I'd quite like it for Fanny and PJ and their cronies to be tied up inside before sending Nick in to bulldoze the place. They could turn the pile of rubble into a beautiful rockery.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I wasn't surprised because she said the fabric would be good for tablecloths when she received it. I'm a quilter too, and at least the fabric is out of Narina and being used. I was pleased that Sarah made a nice job of the hemming and mitred the corners well. I would have been very annoyed if the fabric was used with raw edges.

On a more pleasant note it was the first day of my clubs public Quilt Show today, here is a simple Scrappy Bargellgo quilt I made, and a framed portrait I thread painted of my darling cat Oscar who passed last year. (The white spot on his ear is a reflection off the glass)
View attachment 1566035
View attachment 1566037
Oh goodness you are so talented, a lady who attended the same quilting group as I made was making a Bargello quilt, I was in awe of her. I’ve not heard of thread painting before but it is beautiful and such a lovely reminder of Oscar❤

• Heart
@The Simple Life
The Princess announced that some architect or whatever came that day and inspected the chapel and... hear folk, he told her that nobody should go into it because it is really dangerous and could collapse any time. And... he will give her a quote for restauration.
I haven’t seen the vlog yet. If that’s the case wouldn’t you try to save the window so if it collapses they would be saved! Or it is me? Especially with the price of the restoration but it wasn’t her money so she doesn’t care.
As @Clara Burnett just said, and we all suspected, there was no architect of course, just another of her blatant lies. She has known the chapel can collapse any time for a long time now. I mean, everybody can predict that seeing the state the chapel is in, you don't need an expert. It were Percy and Mummy who advised her not to allow people to go there, as, if anything should happen, she's liable and should pay damage compensation. That, IF nobody has fatal injuries.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I got into doing 18 count needlepoint for a while a few years back and did a few needlepoints of my favorite impressionist paintings. I don’t know how well the photos will show up, but here are a few of them.
These are beautiful, so many talented people on here for inspiration. I have only ever done cross stitch but wondered if I could use my flight to Australia (23hrs 50mins) to start learning how to embroider.

• Heart
Woke up this morning, still feeling so very sad, it all just hit a very raw nerve yesterday. After reading on hear about the latest blog, I just will not watch it. She should have had some sense of decency and postpone the vlog, just as Steve and Sarah did. No, they're just a bunch of money grabbing shites. I suppose you should be grateful for small mercies you didn't get Kat swilling a beer leaning on the piano to sing the National Anthem. Instead you just got the stupid child reading it from his phone. I've found very touching how the death of the Queen has been broadcast here in France, with the utmost respect. How crass they all are, dislike her even more today.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.