The Chateau Diaries #178 The château is a dream that hides an ugly truth..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally agree but as always it started with fanny in bed!! Poor thing done her back in but then lifted a painting and seemed to be fine, obviously delegating everything to her minions. I nearly fell off my chair when I heard her saying that andi and then potty would be selling their prints to the patrons makes me wanna throw up! 🤢 Then she starts laughing hysterically about not knowing what herbs were in pavlinas tea sachets. What a disgusting human being no empathy for patrons who've travelled worldwide to see the shittshow to be put in such an awful place for lunch and then asked to pay, I'm so disgusted and angry. 😡
I imagined ….foolishly…that patron would have goody bags similar to ones she makes for her staff at Christmas.
The woman is mad. I cannot explain her stupidity.
That donkey shed for lunch with such uneven floors. And those dangerous ugly doors. It was very last minute. If she shows us how she is packing to flit off to Egypt or Brussels next week because of how hard she worked …. I may have to take more than Pavlinas tea.It was all a dreadful way to recognise those funding her lifestyle and no renovations.
And yes the wood burner story too. What nonsense . Did she even try the French suppliers of enamel stoves in bottle green rather than bright green so now she goes for cream. Where will the green one end up now?
And Marie doing flowers in Nattys apartment with the £23,000 chandelier hanging in it?

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I got into doing 18 count needlepoint for a while a few years back and did a few needlepoints of my favorite impressionist paintings. I don’t know how well the photos will show up, but here are a few of them.
They are wonderful! I love how vibrant they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm a brit but I'm no royalist and I've kept quiet throughout your discussion however, to sing god save the queen when the queen has just died is the height of disrespectful insolence. What should have been said was the queen is dead, long live the king. That is correct. Then they should have sung god save the king. This wannabe upstart has no class, no breeding and no understanding of that which she desperately wishes to attain to.
I think what they should have done is made a holding vlog saying that out of respect they will not be putting out their usual vlog. A candle placed on the altar in the chapel, by a photo of the queen & a small floral arrangement perhaps. If she wanted music then 'Jerusalem' one of the most popular songs chosen for funerals, the unofficial anthem of England might have been more appropriate. Or perhaps your consort might have wanted to be recorded playing the 23rd Psalm on the piano. All more tasteful & respectful. But those words are not in your lexicon are they?
No singing, no God Save the Queen & absolutely no footage of your pathetic party arrangements.
Peak narcissism here Stephanie Jarvis. On that day of all days. It was NOT about you.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Rexy........ I would love to see her with Meghan Markle .... they are both cut from the same cloth !

Social Climbers who Must have centre of attention ...... in fact .....lets drop in Fanny and make it a threesome.... so entertaining I would sell tickets for it !

I would be so rich I could buy a Chateau! Nuh..... Chateau's are "So Last Year" ...... :ROFLMAO:
And one of my greatest sorrows is that MM May now call her children Prince and Princess unless King Charles decrees differently.

I have said this before, but I cannot stand Julie Montague. When I saw this morning that she had posted a vlog about the Queen I was pissed. So disrespectful. Several days ago, I fast forwarded through two of her vlogs. One, where they finally got their ancient pool restored and were taking a swim in it and then a more recent one with some dire "this is bad" wording on the thumbnail.......turns out they had a leak in a pipe and didn't have water for a day or something. I think her husband said the entire village had no water.....I don't know if using the word "village" meant just their estate or not - let's be honest, The Earl of Sandwich's estate is huge..

What really surprised me was that her husband, who does play a somewhat prominent role in her vlogs (which ones, I don't know, as she has more than one stupid channel), was the one begging for Patreon money! I was shocked. He did it not once on the same video, but twice! And I think she may have come back and done a drive-by at it at the end! I was fast forwarding a lot, and saw her talking and then there was the overlay about how to become a Patron. So, I've just watched them redo their ancient pool, I've seen her buy and restore/redecorate an apartment in Italy during the pandemic, I think she may have had an Aubusson tapestry restored or was at least thinking about it, as she toured the factory.........and they are asking people to become Patrons to help restore the ancestral home? I am fully aware that the cost to maintain these homes is high and that tax is also high, for all of the people who have inherited them. But come on! Did you need your circa 1800 - or however old it was - nasty pool redone just at this moment? They have a restaurant, I believe they do weddings or events there, they have a gift shop, they do tours of the estate....what else could people possibly do to help support these guys?

Grrrrrr......I've tried my best to be kind today. Sorry to have just lost it. I can't stand this woman, though! I just find her speech affected (and she's from Chicago!) and feel she is probably one of the most self-absorbed people on the planet. Lit-rally (that's how she says it, 20 times a minute - so annoying).

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I managed to watch Fannies latest vlog...

Fanny is having backproblems again...they always seem to occure when work is involved...

Snort is driving 19 hours to get 54 bottles of la gorce wine....well when i need wine for an event i order it a few weeks in advance...they deliver it at our place...I wonder if he had to meet somebody along the way.. 🙄 At least she wanted us to know the patreons didnt get boxed wine...

That garage wasnt cleaned out...not even sweeped out...let alone get rid of the peacockshit on the beams and those old doors...the oil out of that rotten jag still on the floor...:eek: the state that garage is in....who dares to invite people there..the tents were too expensive offcourse...just get out some old dirty tables...put some cloth over it...some nasty chairs...and off we go...what an insult..

Sarah had to sew and iron the tablecloths the day before....🙄 oh my ...the planning is like everyting at lalande...a mess..

They didnt want to hire 90s porcelaine...no...a mismatch of old Emaus crap is more Lalande style...i hope they cleaned out those teapots..the thought of it alone makes me puke...yuk..

Andie and Potts had to make a few bucks...disgusting...how to rip out more money out of peoples pocket...And that dutch guy needed advertising for his wifes paintingauction on catawiki...you cant make it up...tasteless beyond meisure...

Our flowerkiller had a blast...a huge amount of flowers...which had probably cost a fortune these days..and for what?? she didnt make beautifull flowers for the tables?? just to put in the shittoo....probably to distract the attention of all the crappy renovations...

Those woodburners....one for her bedroom...the other in that pannelingroom....and one left for the rest....i guess still not a warm winter ahead..🙄

Why is potts in Bagheads cottage?? who has occupied his appartment...??

:eek:But the most disgusting part was the last....omg...if you cant make a decent tribute to The Queen....dont mention it at all...totally untastefull...no...everything has to turn around Fanny...or should i say...dressed in yellow....sunqueen Ludovica XIV...😨, bleh
The Patreon days has been on the cards for a good few weeks, like you say why wasn't the wine ordered in? Why travel the day before to collect and how many of those bottles were secreted away to the Lielande wine stores? Philip is becoming more obnoxious every day. The 'Tribute' to the Queen! It felt like an after thought.. not heartfelt, the National Anthem rendition was woeful, 3 cheers at the end! To be honest it would have been much more respecful to raise a toast and give thanks for the years of service her majesty had given. SJ actually thinks her singing brings tears of joy...it certainly makes my eyes water but for all the wrong reasons.

• Heart
I don’t think Fanny even really planned this thing. I think Cat and Maria did. They were the ones with the lists and assignments. I’m convinced Dan disposed of the car. He’s been totally awol on his own channel. I thought Pavlina’s herbal tea was actually a nice gesture. Dan probably had to move all the machinery and mow the car park area. I’d be so embarrassed if I was responsible for this event. Scratch that. I’d have Marquis and lights and music and gorgeous food and flowers, and to die for gift bags. They should have started months ago making things and getting ready.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Luke the annoying American’s husband was very very I’ll for a few years and they had no income.she had to work very hard to find money for their children's education on top of running the estate.. as is oft the case with these old families things are crumbling and not well maintained.
On top of trying to run the home her work to run the Estate to pay for itself has been vast.
I still do not like her or her affectations , but her kindness to her husband when he most needed it says a great deal.
It also has enabled him to do much to enlighten others about the danger of prescribing medications for mental health conditions inappropriately and the dangers and difficulty in tapering to come off the drugs.

Reactions: 13
Fannys singing reminds me of the old church ladies that would sing soprano off key during hymns at
Church. I couldn’t sing if I was near them. First my ears were bleeding, second, I couldn’t rewrite the music to figure out what would harmonize with what they were doing. Which sounded like bleating. So I’d just bang along in my alto range wincing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Fanny arrives at 3 am because she is rude, entitled, and only thinks about herself. She can wake people up, be the center of attention, and do the fake” I am so busy we had to dash in the middle of the night and made it at 3 a.m.” Fanny loves drama and causing people inconvenience. It makes her feel important and powerful to screw with people in any way possible. She gets a rush out of it

I agree. She is incredibly self important and extremely annoying.
Is anyone here a psychiatrist or psychologist?
I am absolutely certain the princess Me me has ADHD, histrionic personality disorder and EDs

Reactions: 7
Why travel the day before to collect and how many of those bottles were secreted away to the Lielande wine stores?
Why complain? It was a good way to get him out of most of the flog - I certainly appreciate that!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did you spy any evidence the barn was cleaned at all? Walls, floor, sweep? I did not.
You know they didn’t touch all that stuff lining the walls. I kept thinking “ I hope they aren’t afraid of spiders” or have problems with mice. Of course, eating inside the shitoo probably would be the same. But, they love her anyway.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
And one of my greatest sorrows is that MM May now call her children Prince and Princess unless King Charles decrees differently.
Charles is such a weak man but William is not ! I do hope they take the titles away from those two.

Reactions: 14
you-may-as-well-tie-a-leash-around-a-raw-chicken-cutlet-catherine-ohara.gif

Yesterday's, 9/8/22, shameless CD's live chat.

giphy.gif

Brique & Bois Publisher (Editorial)We are in mourning. I feel the mourning to the Queen is more urgent now. Will watch you chanel after the burial of the Her Majesty the Queen.
Lee Kempter I wonder how Mummy is holding up.
Albert Rust Times are truly chaning
Albert Rust changing*
Albert Rust Stephanie might mention something since she is british

there-are-so-many-variables-in-play-david-rose.gif

Diana Elizabeth Bashford Please remember to press the thumbs up button
Lorraine Barrett Is anybody at the chateau watching the live stream
Helen Stella Stephanie is aware of what has happened

oh-my-god-david-rose.gif

Laura Claudia @the Chateau Diaries Oh, you poor thing, dear Stephanie! I hope by now you are feeling better!!!!
The Chateau Diaries Hello from Lalande Lovely People
Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!
The Chateau Diaries @Laura Claudia I've been feeling better every day since then, and have my x-ray tomorrow
The Chateau Diaries @DeAnn P Yes, it's been quite an emotional rollercoaster
The Chateau Diaries @Christine H Today was the last Patreon Open Day and I was editing this video this evening, but tomorrow I'll rest
Philip Janssen Such sad news today!
Lizzybet Butt Thank you Philip Janssen for acknowledging the sad news today.

e4a7f788ba1fab91f05c5e7f31b46f08.gif

Jill Scott
NZ$5.00 for your back.

The Chateau Diaries @Jill Scott Thank you so much, Jill! I hope you're well.

6385687e-2d5f-470a-982f-5107cfcb4133_text.gif

Lisa Akinlabi OH NO I m missing good wine!!!

FRK Selmar (2).jpg

Thelma Nijman OMG what a busy busy day for all of you in preparing for today's Patreon day. And what a lovely table arrangements for our lunch. Thank you all for the hard works
The Chateau Diaries @thelma Nijman It was such a lovely day with you today. We heard about the queen shortly after you all left
Thelma Nijman @Chateau Diaries yes! Wilfred already saw the news coming from his watch about the Queen that all the children are rushing to the hospital. Then on our way we saw that she passed away. So so sad
Thelma Nijman It's a pity we miss Marie Wiik today. She just left for South Africa

its-not-fine-dan-levy.gif

Yesenia from L.A. @the Chateau Diaries Thank you for posting. Today my friends and I are low today
The Chateau Diaries @Yesenia from L.A. I think we all need cheering up this evening

892afeb4-bbe0-4879-ba66-0394a15389e8_text (1).gif

68307a45-f3f6-48db-b1cf-627413fcc244_text.gif

John Sinclair The chapel news is distressing. I’m so sorry
John Sinclair
$49.99 To toast HM’s memory. The USA grieves with you.

The Chateau Diaries @John Sinclair Thank you so much John! We were happy to all be together when we heard the news
DeAnn P @the Chateau Diaries So sad about the Chapel. Glad you shared the news with us.
Edward Ulrich So sorry to hear the Chapel is in worse shape. But, happy to see all the family and friends reunited.

200w (6).gif

Sarah White Hi all, I follow religiously but I am so sorry I am at a loss. . . what is the event tomorrow?
The Chateau Diaries @Sarah White It was the first ever Patreon Open Day, with patrons coming from all over the world!

898575a1adda37a199964bdf2e9ee3e5_w200.gif

Tommy Phipps OMG. Are those all Photos? They are so beautiful.
The Chateau Diaries @Tommy Phipps Yes, they're all photos

cant-wait-david-rose.gif

Shelley Simpson How long will Cat be at the Château
The Chateau Diaries @Shelley Simpson Sadly she has to go home soon

1662711480204 (2).png

Thelma Nijman @Helen Stella Cat is more beautiful in person. And a beautiful voice. We are lucky today she sung a Russian song while Maria was playing the piano. Epic!!
Thelma Nijman @Chateau Diaries and to all the LALANDERS thank you so much for today's vlog. You really didn't have much rest and you deliver again a wonderful video
Thelma Nijman @Brenda M same to you my dearest. Have a great wkend ahead. We will be back again to Lalande on Sat til Sunday for a wkend escapades
ronald shadbo lt Paying a visit to the Chateau on Saturday

what-happened-david-rose.gif

Philip Janssen ❤
Princess Di oh my gosh, I did not know about this until you just said that the Queen had passed.

patron party.png
patron party (3).jpg

Maria K Hello!! & take care everyone!! Thank you Stephanie!!!! @the chateau diaries
The Chateau Diaries @Maria K It was so lovely to see you, Maria!

200w (4).gif

The Chateau Diaries Goodnight from Lalande everyone
The Chateau Diaries I'll see you all with the video of the Patreon Days on Sunday!

200 (5).gif

Lizzybet Butt Why are some comments highlighted with monetary values in them.? Can somebody explain please.
Jezi H Those are Super Chat donations
Natasha @Lizybet Butt it’s gifts/ donations people give through ‘super chat’

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
A woman after my own heart. Congratulations.
My sewing is all hand stitched-everything. Ginny Beyer has been my inspiration and I do quilts which resemble my Persian carpets. I have spent years in India in a semi meditative state sewing!! The repetition of the stitches, in my opinion,
can correspond to a chant.
would love to see a photo, @On Repeat ! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Clara, I am trying to identify all the lies that IMHO Fanny tells in latest video in my thoughts after viewing the latest cringe fest offering by Fanny. Let me know if I have missed any. Sorry this is so long.

LIE. The Patron Day crapfest in the garage was for lower tier Patrons. High tier Patrons were privately cared for in a different manner and different arrangements were made for them. I bet the high tier Patrons ate inside the Dump and had the prettier flower arrangements.Fanny with held information about the special provisions for higher tier Patrons. This could be considered lying by omission.

LIE. She lied to Marie claiming “I am so happy to see you here. It is not the same without you.” You can tell from the look on Marie’s face that she knew Fanny was lying to look good for the video;

LIE. Fanny cries wolf so often, did she really hurt her back… conveniently the day before the Patron crapfest so she would not have to do anything and could appear to be the poor little put upon Princess struggling to put together the crapfest…..probably not, I call bullshit on this one.

LIE. She claims that “she is limping at top speed towards a large parcel that had been delivered”

LÎE. Complains that log burners were usually available in black but she wanted the specially ordered colored enameled log burners which she triumphed over finding so they could be installed before winter “ to be sure we could have warmth.”

LIE. Fanny is lying by implying that the 2 to 3 log burners would provide warmth to occupants of the Dump in the winter. What would have been truthful would have been to say, “I will be warm this winter as the pale blue burner has been installed in my study to keep me warm, the green on will go into the entrance hall of the Dump, and the last one in the marquis suite. No heat for anyone else at the Dump.

LIE. She tells Anne Marie as the cream log burner is placed in the Marquis suite that “ we will be warm Amaury.” So I assume Anne Marie and the bully will be living in the Marquis suite once the weather turns cooler. I bet Anne Marie has to fill all the wood burners every day during the cold weather. Is Mummy’s apartment heated in any manner, I cannot remember.

LIE. Fanny then lies about how they will be warm “until the very big heating work begins in the new year.” Right, how many times have you heard that lie drop from her lips. She lies as easily as she breathes. No one believes your crap Princess.

Fanny rejects Dan’s idea of renting out 2 gazebos while declaring that “ I am just desperate to find a plan that does not use Dan’s idea” and wants to use the nasty garage/ hanger area that was sadly Maria’s idea. Disappointed that Maria thought the dirty nasty hanger was an appropriate setting. Gazebos would have been nicer.

Fanny dons the infamous wrinkled yellow dress to piss off viewers.

LIE. Fanny checks on on Marie doing flowers in “Nattys future apartment.” We all know the apartment is not for the bully Argentenian. It is a gite that may never be finished for Fanny to lease out for profit. Stop lying Fanny.

LIE. She complains on how long it is taking for the Douche Lorde to open a grifted painting from the Netherlands after he gets back to the Dump after picking up the grifted cases of wine. The grifted painting was, of course, a transactional gift, so Fanny would read a letter publicizing the sale of the artist’s other paintings. Fanny flashes a closeup of the auction dates for the paintings and Snorts hangs up the painting in Fannys office. Fanny makes sure to say that is a temporary location and she doesn’t know where it will go. How many think it will end up in an abandoned hallway or damp attic?

Fanny laughs disparagingly at Mrs. Shriek when Mrs. Shriek tells Fanny that she has a sewing machine from 1969. Of course, Fanny’s newer sewing machine was a gift from her parents. Would Fanny have anything if it wasn’t gifted to her? Fanny never thanks her for pitching in to make tablecloths out of the gifted quilting fabric. Typical entitled Fanny.

LIES and MORE LIES. Fanny has to lie down on her bed to deliver her next string of lies since nonstop lying is exhausting and makes her back hurt. There was no last minute architect expert called in to assess the chapel as Fanny claimed on video and she failed to admit that Mummy and Percy had to persuade her not to allow Patrons in the crumbling chapel. She lied and said her mother found an expert to come look at the chapel. That is old school Fanny throwing her mother under the bus by including her in this huge lie,

LIES. She has known about the dangerous state of the chapel for a long time and did not suddenly discover the danger prior to the Patron extravaganza. She lies and says that the expert will send her a quote on stabilizing the chapel AND a quote for all the renovation work that needs doing.

LIES. She lies further about her conversation with the imaginary non existent expert that never happened. Too many lies to count as Fanny lays in her favorite position, horizontal, while spewing bullshit at the camera lens in her little pink phone. She then plays the little pouting orphan victim princess by claiming that she is so sad that the Patrons would not be able to go into the chapel. And didn’t Fanny purchase hard hats in preparation for the Patron Day crapfest? She lies and lies nonstop.

Did Fanny go pick up her brother? No, she sends her 80 year old mother to go fetch Gerry.
Where is Fanny? Napping while her mother picks up Gerry.

Potts arrives and of course has to bring blown up prints of Fanny and some of Lie Lande for sale with a hologram and a certificate for each numbered and signed print. How fancy,

LIES. Fanny then claims and complains that “it has been a very very trying day” over getting the made up chapel news from the non existent imaginary expert/ architect who never inspected the chapel and does not exist.

Fanny ends the video by drinking the grifted wine that she made Snorts drive hours to pick up and eating with the Dump crew, volunteers, visitors, and family members who are served a nicer meal than the Patrons will receive the following day. How much did she charge her Dump crew, visitors, family members, etc. for their meal on the terrace?

How many other lies have I missed?
One more lie I spotted was in a recent flog where she was showing Mummy all the work other people have done to her Shitto she said "all the balcony windows had been painted black" ta dah today you see her lean out of a window and the iron work is still clearing white. She lies so often and can't keep a track of what she has said

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.