Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elviemary

Chatty Member
I found it really odd that at the beggining of this vlog, which was apparently during the preparations of Patreon visit, they were mostly wearing black.
The 'tribute' at the end was disgusting.

Reactions: 11

Green Fairy

VIP Member
LOL! Well, we will both be listening more carefully when he is featured in Mo's vlogs as he seems to follow him around constantly. Regardless, both dogs are so cute. :love:
The dog is def called Bertie and has transferred his love and affection to Mo. Not even Sadie gets a look in.

• Heart

Summerbaby

VIP Member
It's almost as though Fanny and her crew were deliberately hiding the patreons from the prying eyes of the Maire and/or the local authorities...:unsure:
Anyone know whether the local Maire was actually invited? That would be the norm, wouldn't it in order for SJ to show off her YT achievement/popularity in highlighting the HMN's success?

• Heart

AndAnotherName

VIP Member
Whilst we are waiting for more Patron Days info to trickle in, here are some very recent pics from Chloe’s (I like her) insta.

What is that metal canister on the ground? Is it a European door stopper or just junk on the floor acting like a door stopper?
View attachment 1561952
View attachment 1561953

What are those little squares spread out on the glass shelf? Individual wet wipes because of no running water or condoms?
View attachment 1561956
View attachment 1561966View attachment 1561957

Remember the toilet duck? Now he’s a design feature.
View attachment 1561958

What’s in the can on the floor on the far side of the toilet?
View attachment 1561960View attachment 1561961

Dan’s dangling pantry wires. I don’t think this is a good place to hang onions or anything else because no one can reach the items in the very back above the refrigerators and of course no one will clean anything that falls on top of them.
View attachment 1561963

We usually gripe about the grime by this kitchen cabinet’s door handles, but look at the nasty floor below it. Gross.
View attachment 1561964
Does anyone else think that the toilet roll holder should be on the other wall? I would find it awkward to reach backwards.

Filthy pigs! Sorry pigs....are cleaner than Fanny and her fans at the shitshow. That floor is as disgusting as the cupboard.

Has anyone figured out what the things are on the bathroom shelf?

Summerbaby

VIP Member
Clara isn't a patron she is a "friend" and @Isabelle6541 she stated that someone from her group would be there every day again there is more than one of them. She said they were also taking lawyers as their plus one. I think she said the article was being published in November in a Dutch publication?
Yes, I know that @ClaraBurnett is not a patron, and was initially invited as a neighbourhood "friend".
But, didn't realise that @Isabelle6541's journalist contact would not be publishing their article until Nov.
Thanks to you and @ContesseRose for the update in that area. :)

I’m a little uptight about that rule but I’m very old school …back in the day you would raise eyebrows if you wore white after Labor Day! (I am from the south of the USA) Now it’s whatever goes… whatever you want to wear it doesn’t matter.
Also, not to focus on looks but… those two ladies in the picture oh my God.. they looked like Mrs. Bucket 1 and Mrs. Bucket 2! And the blue purse …wow I could see her knocking you out with it …fighting you for the last piece of cheese on the tray.
I like to think she’s one of our spies and has designs of Ardmore destruction with it!🥸

• Haha

JackSpratt

VIP Member
Apparently protocol in the event of HMQ death BBC to be told before public normal programming to be suspended and all journalists to be in black both things have already happened so sadly she may already have passed poor lady.
I think so. I think they are waiting for all the immediate family to be present.

• Sad

billybudd

VIP Member
This is not just news. This is a momentous occasion for the UK & possibly around the world.
" Firstly the nation will go into shock. As the royal biographer, Penny Juror explains, her death will be a "traumatic" event for Britain.
The Queen is such a tremendously popular figure and during the course of her reign, so much has changed so dramatically .There's not an aspect of life that hasn't changed, but the one constant in the midst of this has been the Queen, the rock-solid thing we can hang on to."
There are already crowds outside of Buckingham Palace, Balmoral & Windsor.
I am not a Royalist - but these sorts of events showcase how coverage of this nature is handled by our UK broadcasters. If/when there is the funeral then the pomp & ceremony will also show how these sorts of events are beautifully organised here. I am proud of that.
London Bridge is I believe the code name for the protocols for the Queen's death, which has been planned for many years.
Junor is the journalist's name, I believe, one of the most unsavory, carrying out Charles and Camilla's jihad against Diana after her death, by diagnosing her with BPD, instead of persecution by Camilla.

Tea with lemon

VIP Member
Looks like Andie is staying at the glamping place and not Lala.
Oops that was supposed to be a link to Andies Instagram story but it didn't work. Sorry I don't know how to sahttps://instagram.com/andiewieringa?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=ve the photos. The glamping place looks nicer than Lala though.
Here you go!

• Heart
@Le Comte de Monte Cristo is totally right, this could have been an absolutely ravishing venue for a rustic vendange-themed lunch, or even a Marie Antoinette shepherdess lunch.
Fake garlands of grapes and leaves, wine-colored dahlias, zinnias, Chinese lanterns, wheat stalks and box leaves.
Here's a fermieres' vendange lunch for volunteer grape harvesters. Please note they also provided a breakfast including wine, rillettes, and garlic. The workers were served eight different kinds of meat in just two meals.

Casse-croûte Breakfast
Pâté
Rillettes with Raw Garlic
Dried sausage
Garlic sausage
Emmental, Camembert, Goat ‘log’ and Tomme
Bread
Last year’s wine

Cold beer in the fields

Vendange Workers' Lunch
Charcuterie Platter
Chicken-noodle soup
Rabbit slow-cooked in red wine
Filet steak
Cheesy potato croquettes
Emmental, Camembert, Goat ‘log’ and Tomme
Fruit tarts
Much Moar Wine
Honestly BillyBudd, I get hungry every time I read one of your posted menus, delish!😋

• Heart

Summerbaby

VIP Member
When I have a party I put a vintage Pepsi vending machine on the patio and fill it with long neck beers. Some of which may or may not be Miller Light. That’s my level of dedication. Shrimp my husband caught, hand pulled pork cooked in the pit for hours, cushioned patio furniture and nibbles and drinks in every main room of the house. If you make it to 3 am the moonshine comes out of the garage fridge.
That is exactly how I used to throw my parties too.
Plus, lots of coffee and bacon sandwiches at 6am too for those who actually made it through the night! Great memories. :love:

• Heart

Iolair

VIP Member
So true...the only positive thing I can find? At least they cleaned up the peacock poo.
Those peacocks like to sit up in the rafters. Bet they were not cleaned!

Edited to add: 👏 for Billybud's more succinct post regarding the garage rafters.

• Heart

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Seems every time Harry and his wife are on the scene, she gets ill... They must exhaust her...

Looks like an old can of paint to stop the door handle hitting the wallpaper... although you can get very nice door stops, 'make do and mend' is our Fanny's motto... save on the little things and splurge on ourselves...
Well Harry and Meagain are also en route to Balmoral too, why would the Queen want to see her?

• Wow
  • Sad

Reader's digest

VIP Member
Absolute BS about the Erdem dress!

Erdem Moralioglu is the eponymous founder of fashion label Erdem, which he started in 2005 with a collection of softly sweeping dresses and floral prints, now a part of his signature aesthetic. The half-Turkish and half-British designer was born in Montréal, where he also grew up and took an interest in fashion at a young age.

Looks like someone bought the 2017 dress and removed the cutout and then sold it. Also why was this dress was never seen with the great closet clean up? Sure if you had a knockoff Princess Diana hideous suit you would have shown a designer Duchess Catherine and the supporting princess wear regularly. Am sure Phi Phi would have been chomping at the bit to twirl around in it! Shocked he didn’t ‘gift’ it to her along with her birthday shoes!
She bought herself a couple of new dresses. She just can't leave a store empty handed.