The Chateau Diaries #178 The château is a dream that hides an ugly truth..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think that the toilet roll holder should be on the other wall? I would find it awkward to reach backwards.

Filthy pigs! Sorry pigs....are cleaner than Fanny and her fans at the shitshow. That floor is as disgusting as the cupboard.

Has anyone figured out what the things are on the bathroom shelf?
Not if you're left-handed, like me!

Reactions: 8
Just heard on the news that the Queens Doctors are concerned for her health and Charles & Camilla are on their way to Balmoral.
The whole family have been summoned now and the palace have put out an official statement about her health so it’s not looking good. 😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Just heard on the news that the Queens Doctors are concerned for her health and Charles & Camilla are on their way to Balmoral.
Seems every time Harry and his wife are on the scene, she gets ill... They must exhaust her...

Whilst we are waiting for more Patron Days info to trickle in, here are some very recent pics from Chloe’s (I like her) insta.

What is that metal canister on the ground? Is it a European door stopper or just junk on the floor acting like a door stopper?
View attachment 1561952
View attachment 1561953

What are those little squares spread out on the glass shelf? Individual wet wipes because of no running water or condoms?
View attachment 1561956
View attachment 1561966View attachment 1561957

Remember the toilet duck? Now he’s a design feature.
View attachment 1561958

What’s in the can on the floor on the far side of the toilet?
View attachment 1561960View attachment 1561961

Dan’s dangling pantry wires. I don’t think this is a good place to hang onions or anything else because no one can reach the items in the very back above the refrigerators and of course no one will clean anything that falls on top of them.
View attachment 1561963

We usually gripe about the grime by this kitchen cabinet’s door handles, but look at the nasty floor below it. Gross.
View attachment 1561964
Looks like an old can of paint to stop the door handle hitting the wallpaper... although you can get very nice door stops, 'make do and mend' is our Fanny's motto... save on the little things and splurge on ourselves...

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Seems every time Harry and his wife are on the scene, she gets ill... They must exhaust her...

Looks like an old can of paint to stop the door handle hitting the wallpaper... although you can get very nice door stops, 'make do and mend' is our Fanny's motto... save on the little things and splurge on ourselves...
Well Harry and Meagain are also en route to Balmoral too, why would the Queen want to see her?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
First of all Congratulations 🍾 ❤to all the Tattlers who reached the VIP status. Please forgive me if I'm not mentioning all their names. And thanks to the wonderful thread titles as well. I have been trying to follow everything that has happened and indeed is a lot. Or, maybe, not so much. I'm not going to comment on the Patrons' day débacle as you have already said it all. After all, what else should one expect from SJ? She and her lot are their ususal and so they'll always be.
My only remark is that she was very careful in not disclosing that they were indeed getting ready for the event, although with those very insulting results. I gather she did that just to mock us, and in fact we thought that there were no preparations going on. Well, there weren't many, but still they had to make some room in the garage, get the chairs, setting the tables etc. @Clara Burnett told us they weren't doing anything, that everything was quiet as usual, but perhaps they did all at the last moment.
If the old ladies are happy to be conned and treated like a herd, stuffed in a filthy, dangerous storage place, seated on chairs fit for kindergarten children, well, good for them. From what I could see, they look to be very simple people and probably their idea of a fairytale castle is very low standard.

I wanted to talk instead about the nastiness, cruelty and sadism of that Camilla woman, when she put in front of her daaarling husband a tray full of mouthwatering pastries just to "test his resistance" and went on sadistically describing the characteristics of each one of them.
It was humiliating, she made him look ridiculous in front of the world and took pleasure in torturing him with her fake upper class accent and unnatural always controlled behaviour.
If I were Ollie, I would have been furious, have smacked her botoxed face and eaten everything, plus, sent her to hell.
When you are on a diet, the last thing you want to see is an anorexic woman, severely obsessed with fitness activity torturing me by putting cakes under my nose. You know that this was one of the practices used by nazis in order to extract confessions from starved prisoners?
She has a problem with food and is a control freak.
I found the whole act just disgusting.
Could not agree more about the abusive Camilla. I was disgusted and appalled that Ollie did not tell her to piss off. What a cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m no monarchist but I’ll be sad to see the end of an era, I was 5 when she visited Ottawa Mum and I dressed up to go see the royals and I was sure she waved directly at me. God save the queen, our gracious queen, god save the queen 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Well Harry and Meagain are also en route to Balmoral too, why would the Queen want to see her?
Who’s to say she’ll get past the gates so to speak. This world could learn a vital and most excellent lesson from HM, duty is important along with thinking of others first. I’m afraid the concept is going to die with her. I would imagine she is looking forward to seeing her Philip again.🥺

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Someone very close to me works in government they are preparing for the worst.
Personally I know that Operation London Bridge (also known by its code phrase London Bridge Is Down) has been on alert for years. Dummy runs of bulletins by reporters for when Mrs Robinson (as Queen is referred to) all have been done every year. Dummy runs for a royal funeral service done regularly by news crews & riggers for Westminster Abbey.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I think the Queen has gone downhill so much since Phillip died and then she has had to contend with bloody Andrew and selfish Harry and Meagain. She is probably just worn out, she is 96 after all and what is there left for her? I am not a Royalist but I hate the way the media are like vultures just let her have some privacy it was like when Pope John Paul died via live stream it is awful and a private matter not needing a blow by blow account. The bloody BBC has suspended programming till 6pm to give a blow by blow account and on what? She deserves to at least be given a respectful end and dignity with out these vultures wanting to feed on her carrion before she has even died.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think the Queen has gone downhill so much since Phillip died and then she has had to contend with bloody Andrew and selfish Harry and Meagain. She is probably just worn out, she is 96 after all and what is there left for her? I am not a Royalist but I hate the way the media are like vultures just let her have some privacy it was like when Pope John Paul died via live stream it is awful and a private matter not needing a blow by blow account. The bloody BBC has suspended programming till 6pm to give a blow by blow account and on what? She deserves to at least be given a respectful end and dignity with out these vultures wanting to feed on her carrion before she has even died.
Let's hope she's not watching it.. too busy seeing her family..

• Heart
And you’ve just hit on one of my primary reasons for getting out of the industry!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This was actually the very first video that I couldn't watch due to the cringe factor and second hand embarrassment. There is reason why some things are private and not published for world to see :p
I watched it and can't believe how ridiculous SJ is, she dressed so trashy, and her weird laughter is enough to frighten a real man away. The flirting with the Gay Lodger was vomit inducing, the pair are both desperate in different degrees, and deserve one another. Lots of shiny bald spots showing up as well. What a Donut.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I am not fond of them but ....... my god they worked so hard !!!!!!!!!
I followed them in the beginning but went completely off them when they started the begging, it wasn't enough patreon they had so many different fund me, buy me a coffee etc etc. I've watched them lately and they have done a lot of work, lots more than a number of the shittoo owners.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.