The Chateau Diaries #178 The château is a dream that hides an ugly truth..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must have lived in a cave for the past few weeks! I didn’t know or realise that patreons paid for their lunch!! 🤪 I should have known better! Can’t she afford to offer the lunch.
Amoury can’t even get dressed properly for them, 🤢 he does when he serves the porcelain fondler and guests.
I would have been really annoyed if I was offered a barn lunch with hard chairs and no extras like she shows in her vlogs!! The only thing they saw of the vlog life is a tour with Phiphi. Sad, shame on you château diaries. 😡
Wait, what?! They had to pay for their own lunch? They give her money every month and yet they have to pay?
When I worked at a Friendship Center, we use to have workshops for those working in the Ministry of Children and Families field. We would cook lunch which consisted of roast beef, mashed potatoes, gravy, veggies, salad plus dessert. Sometimes we would cook salmon and salads. We would cook for around 150 people. We all pitched in by cooking, serving, cleaning and helping the workshop. All free.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think you hit it right.....I believe she thinks she is the epitome of elegance and class and that she is putting on the fête to end all fêtes!
That Patron food was really no different than the Easter food, was it? And those people at Easter were here friends!
Fanny has the touch of the Meghan Markles about her ...... they both think they are more Royal than the Queen of England!!!
Roll out the Red Carpet .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Well I'm on a diet (have to lose 15kg for an Op in December) and it wouldn't have worried me. I'm sure they had talked about it before hand, as it must be hard to come up with content ideas. What she should have done was have one in a bag and let him have that at the end, like a dog reward! He will get to eat some at the neighbour when they go to dinner.
Olly doesn't mind having the joke on him, he does it all the time to himself too, and did again with his sanding of the chair in this video.
I really liked seeing the people climbing up to make the towers that was amazing!
You see, from the outside it may appear as a joke. Although of a very bad taste. But, as I have explained in another post, it hides some deeper dynamics, which are of a darker nature. It is very peculiar that Ollie, who is supposed to train people on emotional intelligence, takes this as a joke and not as what really is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
How much do we love the “I just woke up” vlogs that start out in Steph’s bed?
Jules 100, might I recommend you drag out, at least, a twin size bed into the Tiki Hut at Southernmost Chateau. I think it would be fabulous to open your next vlog from your outdoor bed. Not that I would ever tell you what to do, of course. . . .
Meanwhile, here we are Daze 3 of Patron Daze. Imagine the damp air, the potential cloud bursts as everyone is jammed in the former tomb of the jaguar.
I for one am absolutely dying to see the inside of the Squirrel Shop, curious if Phi is already SOLD OUT.
Onward!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I have to disagree, they have come and seen the high priestess of the cult, grabbed mommy and percy. seen the lalanders that that wait and watch weekly. Guided tour by phillip around the Chateau. Their viewing experience will be enhanced as they see things they saw or people they spoke with. For some it will be orgasmic. They will still be talking about it in a years time. Increase in Patreon $ as some find little more to advnce a layer. Tat bought from shop to remember the experience.

Not belittling anyone but being part of all this fills an empty gap in their lives how many tattlers who are ex Patreons have strted with "I started looking at lockdown" That interaction was important tothem but life moved on. Their lives haven't moved on and this gives them fulfullment.
That’s when I started watching - during lockdown. But I started becoming disenchanted a little while before the Phillip boyfriend announcement and that definitely did it for me. Then I started asking questions and looking at tattle and then I got blocked! Which led me to creating a profile here :) if Fanny didn’t do me that way, I don’t think I would have joined. She’s creating the tattlers here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Assuming Potts was the photographer, I wonder if every Lalander in attendance was included in this photo. I don't see my version of Clara anywhere and now I'm disappointed. I guess I have to rethink my theories and come up with a new suspect 😖
She was taking the photo! .....

Or maybe not, she could have been drawing penis in the downstairs loo.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Have just rewatched that Patreon video where Fanny was so excited to give details of the bit of a do they were planning.
Well those pesky caterers and marquee hire companies are obviously as unreliable as all the other French artisans and professionals in the area.
So yet more bad luck for Fanny with no marquee or food arriving when she had specifically thought about ordering them for at least ten seconds, but that was before her daily wine consumption and the reality of the cost (which would have given mummy dear apoplexy just to think about it) knocked these plans out the window.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
As the Association Patreon Day(s) are to be an annual event....Will anyone go next year.... how much lower can SJ get the bar (and the budget).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have looked closer and she did even use the cheapest wine glasses imaginable too.
I honestly think she didn’t use anything nice because she’s worried people would run off with a momento. And they can’t search everyone’s purse or pocket

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
We provided them with loads of games! They have no excuse for providing less than sfa.

Teabag…totally agree - manic, bloated, weight increase. Those issues could all be down to the meds for his self diagnosed ADHD. His was a channel that had a lot of potential. He really is a multi talented bloke, but who knows what his problems are. I’m pretty sure that a lot of his patrons and channel support bailed when he provided no content at all, and then did the illustrations, advertised and sold them. I wonder if he sold enough to get an idea of numbers of people who would be prepared to buy his drawings printed onto linens etc. That could be a sweet earner for him, but if he slacks off, consumers will be waiting for months, if not a year for purchases to arrive. He should do a trial run of products for Xmas. There you go MPK, I only take 50% commission 😊
I do call Teabag a Spiv ...... and he is but ....... in the beginning of his channel I was very impressed. He is good at photography and he put the right music to his shots too. I loved and still love that old gardener's cottage and it would have been done and finished by now if he did not go the Spiv Spanish way for his grifting holidays and then the crying for money when he came back.
Teabag could have been the tippy top of the Reno's but he could not "keep at it" ..... oh well.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I do call Teabag a Spiv ...... and he is but ....... in the beginning of his channel I was very impressed. He is good at photography and he put the right music to his shots too. I loved and still love that old gardener's cottage and it would have been done and finished by now if he did not go the Spiv Spanish way for his grifting holidays and then the crying for money when he came back.
Teabag could have been the tippy top of the Reno's but he could not "keep at it" ..... oh well.
Is Florian Michael's boyfriend? I like Michael a lot not as much as @HalcyonOrganic but a lot he has charisma and he is really talented

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I want to explain why all this sadistic Grand Guignol touched me so much and hit me so deeply. My case study narc mother used to do this to me when I was a child. I was not fat, just a chubby child, but she pestered me by saying I was so fat that I would die young, that when I grew up no man would have want me, that she should take me to a famous doctor who treated obesity and she even took me to a place where they had a weightbridge (yes!) and weighted me in public... I felt so ashamed I wanted to die.
Well, as a matter of fact I married (and divorced) but then had several men who pursued me and with some of them I had some wonderful relationships. I was considered a very beautiful woman, although I never saw me as such. Only now, looking at my old photos, I realize I was indeed beautiful.
She did the same to my son. After my divorce at 33 and with 3 little children and my work, I was in a mess and she offered to take my older son, then 8, with her for some months. At the time I still haden't realized who she really was. She gave my poor angel that same treatment and he developed bulimia thanks to her. I took him back after 4 months but the damage was done.
He was as handsome as a prince, with the soul of a poet. Yet his eating disorder and his depression got worst and worst and 30 years ago these issues were not addressed as they shoulkd have been. I sent him to a good psychologist, but it only helped him for a short while. In the end he was so devastated and his bulimia was so bad, that he took his own life.
And he was only 17.
Food and love are the same and Camilla, instead of worrying for her weak husband and children to train them to starve and endure her maddness, should seek help for herself and fix her psychological issues.
Oh I am just so sad to read this and no wonder you were so upset about Camilla.
We cannot pick our parents sadly .
Be kind to yourself .... giving you a big hug !

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can't believe that someone would put flowers on a croqembouche! It's so classic and could be wrapped in spun sugar. Then those pink slips? Looks like someone has decorated it with parking tickets. Maybe a one month cooking course doesn't touch spinning sugar.
Patrons seem happy enough. Well they would be. They're certifiably nuts to support this gaggle of mercenaries.
View attachment 1563343
Is that Cat standing in front of the big purple man? And who is the sketchy person next to her? Looks like he or she is trying to hide. Could it be Chloe, or did she already leave?
I can see the Scotsman's teeth from here, Brisbane 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And what about her doing similarly with her girls...we look in the window and say which one we would choose to eat in fantasy land then walk on by 😱
I do this at cake shops, jewellery shops and furniture shops too. Most times I don't purchase, it's called window shopping.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
From a business perspective, Stephanie blew it big time! The whole event looked sad and cheap...not great advertising for bringing in new top tier patrons. She missed out on tons of content for YT, she could've easily, months in advance, engaged her audience with bits and pieces of what to expect. If she had put something together similar to this picture I'd be impressed, instead she showed us a true reflection of her inner self.
I imagine her top tier patreons have visited and paid for the honour, most likely only lower tiers at the open day.

Reactions: 9
Pekey, that converts to AUD$47000 pm. Imagine what we could do with that here? Fly all the other Tattlers to Sydney and have a banquet at the Opera House! Then a grand tour to Melbourne and Tasmania staying at 5***** gites all the way!! :rolleyes:
Count me in 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.