The Chateau Diaries #177 Tattlers, the ideal summer garden party guests!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they not have any measuring devices to work with? Why are so many things not centered correctly? The wall sconces above the fireplace, the silly shelf with the oversized horse above the door. Perhaps these things were in place when they were swindled into buying the dump? Doesn't matter it will never be corrected.

Found it! It's like those games where you need to find hidden items. Eventually, it will be shuffled up to the attic never to be seen again.

Reactions: 18
I think the words you might be searching for are,
“The Chateau Diaries”.

Reactions: 25
Isn't it around 5:30 p.m. now at the Dump? The party is just getting started...maybe. They usually eat at 10 p.m. or later....right after Fanny finally gets out of bed.
I hope she didn't have any of the investigators shown off the property as trespassers.

Reactions: 21
Ns don't need measuring devices. They can eyeball stuff to the centimeter. Super powers also include no need for SPF sun block and resistance to lung disease while smoking.

Reactions: 13
I’ve found a carpenter for Camilla and Ollie. He isn’t available immediately but I’m sure they won’t mind waiting.

Reactions: 26
Happy to report that I'll be starting on # 174 after a short break to go to you-know-where.

So, still no news on the patreon gathering. Well, I think it is very difficult to get through those immense crouds of people, shuffling everybody aside to be the first to meet HRH Princess of HNW. And imagine all the other people joining in on that poor internet reception to post their selfie with HRH of HNW.

Reactions: 18
Oh my …the suspense is killing …I’m not even sure what I’m expecting to hear/see!

Reactions: 19
I’ve found a carpenter for Camilla and Ollie. He isn’t available immediately but I’m sure they won’t mind waiting.View attachment 1559069
Telling myself jokes about sending this down into the cistern that are so gross even I can't repeat them here.
Actually, I've grossed myself out.
@noisette, this is so exactly the vibe of O and crotch-flashing Commando Cami, I think you win the internets today.
Eeeeeergh.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.