The Chateau Diaries #177 Tattlers, the ideal summer garden party guests!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forcing ourselves to go to bed after wine and meeting a few new friends.I really wish I had a secret handshake with @Clara Burnett but sure hope to get a wink. Some locals really do talk smack about the farmhouse. It is actually pretty funny and not shocking at all.

One more thing - she did not promote this event because she did not want people to actually come. They made it difficult and did not communicate well at all. She is so conniving but we know that already. For now I will leave it at that.
Is it raining? Let us know how hard!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1554746

Carol Stevens
21 minutes ago
Philip I want to let you there is another person with the vlog of chateau chat that using Stephanie to make her vlog grow, she is downgrading Stephanie and complaining about all that is taking place there. She made a comment have being blocked by Stephanie. I just wanted to let you know.
Oh My! It's a highlighted comment!! Came up first. That should send traffic to your channel @Jules100 Blessing and a curse. 😇 :devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
They were both victims of the systems, but he was older and should have known better. Though her family also didn't seem to have cared much about her. But in those times many women found themselves in bad marriages - often convinced /forced into by parents and endured it because what other alternatives were there? Nobody cared for those but everybody makes a drama out of Diana's story. She at least had the means and was able to emancipate herself and got out but I still find she had no business travelling the world and having a good time when her kids were in UK. Anyway they were at boarding school so who cares. She was made a Saint but I don't think she was the perfect mother and her interview back then was as worse as the infamous Oprah interview with the dream team. Don't do your dirty laundry in public, think of your kids.
Agree but she was tricked into that interview, https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/princess-diana-1995-bbc-interview-report-expected-2021-05-20/

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Forcing ourselves to go to bed after wine and meeting a few new friends.I really wish I had a secret handshake with @Clara Burnett but sure hope to get a wink. Some locals really do talk smack about the farmhouse. It is actually pretty funny and not shocking at all.

One more thing - she did not promote this event because she did not want people to actually come. They made it difficult and did not communicate well at all. She is so conniving but we know that already. For now I will leave it at that.
Sending you and the other brave souls much good juju to shake the shiteau!! :devilish: :devilish:

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I've been listening to Joe Rogan podcasts working here, and I found myself wondering if there was a way to 'listen' to Tattle rather than read it.. I'm so worried about what I'm missing out on 😂
I have an I phone and I tried that a few weeks ago using the speak screen function in settings>accessibility>speak screen. I didn’t like it and would zone out and couldn’t follow along easily …. I’m more of a visual learner…

Reactions: 7

We are looking forward to your reports and pictures! Hopefully, you are staying someplace lovely with a good brekkie spread! And make sure to bring your own bottled water- I wouldn't put it past Fanny & Co to refill empty water bottles from the bin with well water and sell them for a song at Ye Olde Gift Shoppe.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Complementary Pee Pee Pads for Patreons, since the downstairs loo is only for show and not for use?
Not to worry, Stephanie in her finite planning wisdom has thought of everything!
Pee in the woodlands, poop in your Zara!
1662425019172.jpeg

1662425530962.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
‘Twas the night before Chateau Daze
And all through the Shiteau
All the volunteers were drinking and in their own haze

The tea sandwiches were sitting uncovered on the table
Marie was asleep with flowers out near the stable

Stephie & her son were nestled snug in her bed
With visions of more patron dollars dancing in their heads

Mummie in her chamber with Percy in his cap
had just settled their brains for a short evening nap

When out in the courtyard there arose such a clatter
Jiggy & Natti pulled apart to see what was the matter

Away to their window they flew like a flash
Banged open their shutters but struggled to swing open the sash
The moon on her breasts, Stephanie was looking out too
”Oh Philip please, find Potts, we need to know now, just what should we do?”

When what to all their wandering eyes did appear
but camera crews and patrons arriving early to be near
And there was Isabelle 6541. . . . . . . .

Onward & good luck!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
‘Twas the night before Chateau Daze
And all through the Shiteau
All the volunteers were drinking and in their own haze

The tea sandwiches were sitting uncovered on the table
Marie was asleep with flowers out near the stable

Stephie & her son were nestled snug in her bed
With visions of more patron dollars dancing in their heads

Mummie in her chamber with Percy in his cap
had just settled their brains for a short evening nap

When out in the courtyard there arose such a clatter
Jiggy & Natti pulled apart to see what was the matter

Away to their window they flew like a flash
Banged open their shutters but struggled to swing open the sash
The moon on her breasts, Stephanie was looking out too
”Oh Philip please, find Potts, we need to know now, just what should we do?”

When what to all their wandering eyes did appear
but camera crews and patrons arriving early to be near
And there was Isabelle 6541. . . . . . . .

Onward & good luck!
Well done @JP in SC !!! 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Re: Policing.

In my opinion, there's a member here that might be regarded as a loud mouthed misogynistic twit. Do I police that person? No, I scroll on by. There's a person here who time and time again, doesn't or can't read the room before posting, and manages to offend at least one person per post. Police or ignore? There's a person here that believes they are the height of wit, but whose jokes I find majestically flat and bland. Police, ignore or scroll past? There's one who, at the expense of other's intelligence, delights in correcting them. Police or ignore? There are people here who are so intelligent, I'm in awe and feel humbled by them even looking in my direction. But as intimidated as I sometimes can be by them, I stick around in the hopes of learning something, and have! There are yet others so cleverly funny that I hope to emulate them, and can't, because I'm not even in the same league. There's a couple of anothers who have slapped me into the ground so hard, I'm sure they thought I'd never get up again... ignore? Police? Scroll past their response? Actually no. It's been bloody funny, had me in hysterics and I respect them for even trying. I'm positive I've made it onto quite a few other people's ignore lists too. Their choice. I could be catty and say their loss as well, but so what? We can't all be liked. I too have tried policing others in the past but am trying to do better. But for all our faults and occasional missteps, we can remain united in one thing... our pure disgust at the behaviour of Stephanie, her obvious misappropriation of Patreon funds, her highly distasteful grifting, her monumental cockups (including her hitching herself to Philip), and her appalling lack of transparency. This is our focus and what binds us together. For everything else we can hit ignore or there's the choice of scrolling by.

You know who the infamous 15 Tattle members are? No-one and everyone. 15 is the average number of fellow members on some other Tattle member's ignore list (jk). 😄 Freedom of choice is an excellent concept when there's actually 100's of us. Feel free to scroll on by.
Very well put, lolair. Bottom line, despite all the colorful personalities the distain fueling what brings us here is SJ. Absolutely no accountability of the funds supporters suckers send (I'm an ex sucker). She's banking a lot of cash, wonder if she's going to dissolve the Association and cash out after paying the tax man. :unsure::unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 20
For me I just go with the flow as life does interrupt Tattle reading plus..... when you lot are all "going for it " and writing up a big storm .... I am sleeping! :giggle:
So , if I have time I go back a bit but usually I have to go forward as I will never be "up to date".
Same here @Pekey! With life, two pups and joining a candle cult on FB (despite it being a million degrees outside in SW Florida, I have a Bath & Body Works/Yankee/Goose Creek candle addiction, and there have been ridiculous Labor Day sales), it's kind of hard to keep up. I do try- unfortunately, I end up missing some hilarious posts!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Apparently, gingers are a dying breed... one day they'll be on the extinction list... :eek:
My Mum was a redhead and one of my sons has a lovely gold coloured hair. Lots of these genes about, but as they are recessive you have to have the right mix at time of conception. I have green eyes and apparently only 2% of population has, but I don't think that is going to
Do you think its been washed Jules??? :love:
Probably not, but I bet Jules washes it before she puts it on though

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
To all of you well-spoken, articulate MENSA-type Tattlers,
What is the big, fancy, archaic word for that "meh" feeling after the heavy build-up of a big event? I can't recall it; I just know it's not "nothing burger."
Thanks!
Life has taught me not to get too excited or get my hopes up about anything.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
To all of you well-spoken, articulate MENSA-type Tattlers,
What is the big, fancy, archaic word for that "meh" feeling after the heavy build-up of a big event? I can't recall it; I just know it's not "nothing burger."
Thanks!
Life has taught me not to get too excited or get my hopes up about anything.
Ennui?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
My Mum was a redhead and one of my sons has a lovely gold coloured hair. Lots of these genes about, but as they are recessive you have to have the right mix at time of conception. I have green eyes and apparently only 2% of population has, but I don't think that is going to

Probably not, but I bet Jules washes it before she puts it on though
I am a natural red head (I have a lovely hairdresser who keeps me ashy blonde- and my ginger friends are none the wiser!) with green eyes as well. I didn't realize green eyes were rare- I thought they were common, as everyone in my family has blue or green eyes!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So when I saw the Mumsnet post about the shopping list that Fanny had written on the blackboard in the kitchen..I watched the episode..
So apart from the Hitachi Magic Wand..(I mean really - did she actually want that to be seen?)
2 Capybyrae - what are they?
2 lakes with island & 8 Orpington ducks
Swimming pool
Re-surface tennis court
I pack of Berger Blanc Suisses (dogs?)
2 donkeys - mother & child
Maze

She is officially nuts.
Just someone having some fun to see how long until Fanny reads the blackboard I think.

Years ago I slipped a note in my husbands "To do" file, that he needed to do me more...
He's a bit of a procrastinator so he found it about ten years later.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.