The Chateau Diaries #175 The lonely chair is where Philip sits after being Potty's fluffer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could I ask why you have continued to associate with them all for such a long time if you dislike them so much? I find I have zero tolerance for people I don’t like and avoid them at all costs unless I can’t because I have to work with them.
You can ask me anything, but I sometimes might not reply. Nothing personal, just have to be careful. This one I can answer though: yes, I dislike them very much. I only got to know them by coincidence in the first place and believe me, if I'd known then what I know now, I would have never returned to her dump and run from them as fast as I could. But I didn't. Like so many, I was charmed by them at first and by the time I found out what was really going on, I got more and more determined to expose them. That, and the fact that I do find some of the fringe characters, only loosely connected to the shittoo, very compelling company has prevented me from running so far.

Reactions: 49
It was quite amazing that not one word came out of Phillip’s mouth when she was opening up the prints sent to her by Michael Petherick. Not one “awww”, “that’s so niiiiice”, “so pretty”…the silence of Phillip was glaringly obvious. Hmm. Jealous much, Phillip? Stephanie even was trying to elicit some reaction from him by saying to him, “isn’t that ladybug soooo cute?”…and for once. No reply from Snorts. Dead silence. Well played, Michael…well played.
I also noticed that he shut up when MP's gift was opened. Sweet.

The best part is going to be next week when we all go up to Mummy's shack , sit on her bed and open ALL the pressie's insane people have sent to her and the Percy !

I thought Mummy looked shocked when Fanny told her at the end ! :ROFLMAO:
I suspect it's already been filmed which is why IJ looks confused. She was definitely not happy sitting there tonight 😒

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
@Aeon Wasn’t one involved with a government or royals?

Christ she didn’t go out with Johnie the Bonney did she?
I bet Johnnie's wife would have something to say about that. Yep, Major Jonathan Thompson is married. His wife recently closed her FB due to the increased interest in her hubby.

Screenshot 2022-08-30 at 07.02.47.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It's a pity though that she doesn't see her daughter as the weed she is (common,invasive). Time to yank her into line and throw on the compost pile for some self reflection.
In deed - weed is an unwanted plant in a place where it is not wanted. Rose of Nadaillac or whatever def a weed in my book

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The Versaille spectacle and Cat. I wanted to grab her and tell her: IT'S NOT A BAR IN LONDON. She was loud, drunk oh and she had her beer directly from a can. At. Versaille.
I know she is an embarrassment . Add to this revolting display, SJ's lack of respect for other's spiritual beliefs in revealing dresses in a church, the allowing of a place of worship(others) on her property to disintegrate on her watch, the debauched lifestyle she lives which leads to heartache for those involved or around her. I have been around so called uneducated, poor, "common" people who have more class, dignity, cleanliness, hospitality, respect of others and courtesy, than this swill in outback France could ever achieve. I find it very hard to accept that a whole small community of characters can be all so delusional, so self-centred, so indecent.

I bet Johnnie's wife would have something to say about that. Yep, Major Jonathan Thompson is married. His wife recently closed her FB due to the increased interest in her hubby.

View attachment 1538957
Gorgeous.

Reactions: 15
And now the spectacle!
Portrait, pillow cover
Oh, dear god! That is no way to start the day. I'm just having my breakfast. Wtf is wrong with these people. They should all be strapped into straight jackets, locked in a padded cell and the key thrown away. Not good.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You can ask me anything, but I sometimes might not reply. Nothing personal, just have to be careful. This one I can answer though: yes, I dislike them very much. I only got to know them by coincidence in the first place and believe me, if I'd known then what I know now, I would have never returned to her dump and run from them as fast as I could. But I didn't. Like so many, I was charmed by them at first and by the time I found out what was really going on, I got more and more determined to expose them. That, and the fact that I do find some of the fringe characters, only loosely connected to the shittoo, very compelling company has prevented me from running so far.
like The Dowager Countess of Grantham used to say....and i have to agree....i have lotts of friends i dont like... ;) 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I have read on here various people speculating that SJ. Will sell lalande and take off with Queen Phillipa. Quick question... Who the hell would buy the joint now? I think it's an expensive white elephant and she knows that, hence the reluctance to spend patreon funds on it. Now she's stuck with it.
I mean seriously.... Who would buy it?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
also another puzzle...here in The netherlands you have to be member of a club to fly a thing like that...why be a member when your hardly there..maybe the remote controler was in there so steer Percy..not the plane.. ;)
I think you have to be the member of a club/organisation and have a license here in France too. You can't just fly stuff around in "air space" above a certain height.

Reactions: 6
I think the old girl is have daily WTF moments.
In the older vlogs, there was way more of a feeling of decorum when mummy was around, especially when Percy was there. Her mother doesn’t like to see her drunk and she pretends to keep it together until she goes up to her boodwah (thus the mini fridge and all the booze in her bedroom). There was way more cooking on her part. Gardening on mummy’s part. Way less weird parties. Way less shopping. Way less running all over the place. Should be interesting to see how things change now that she’s there. I don’t think Fanny will be getting high fives from Mummy for buying chandeliers and daybeds.

I’d also wager that some more of the new improvements are going to be undone. Mummy is pissed about the “grande” salon. She also didn’t think it was good idea to do the gravel until the facade was fixed, so I’m sure she will thrilled that it isn’t happening until the “architect” gets approval on moving all the windows and wrecking the respective bedrooms. Isn’t the old part where the wall is bowing out and keystones are slipping? That’s where the “grande” salon is, so I am betting there are MAJOR structural problems.

What a shitshow.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Does anyone find the number of anti Isabelle weed comments surviving the dim reaper as curious as I do?

View attachment 1538286
Dim reaper. Love it @billybudd. The wit on here is top.

when i see that Kat on the scene...i always like to gag her with a bottle of Heineken beer...disgusting overrated dutch beer down the troath of a disgusting woman...
Don't hold back @Le Comte de Monte Cristo Let it all out. Going back to your thoughts on Cat being a lesbian... I think that many would agree with you. But she's the lolloping carthorse, passive type. Possibly had a bit of a fumble at her exclusive and private boarding school but went no further. Now she's wondering which direction she should go in and where better for experimenting than tit'o lielielande. What happens at lielielande stays at lielielande. Or does it Cat...

when i see that Kat on the scene...i always like to gag her with a bottle of Heineken beer...disgusting overrated dutch beer down the troath of a disgusting woman...
Don't hold back @Le Comte de Monte Cristo Let it all out. Going back to your thoughts on Cat being a lesbian... I think that many would agree with you. But she's the lolloping carthorse, passive type. Possibly had a bit of a fumble at her exclusive and private boarding school but went no further. Now she's wondering which direction she should go in and where better for experimenting than tit'o lielielande. What happens at lielielande stays at lielielande. Or does it Cat...

My Prince Charming has arrived!

View attachment 1538346
And mummy seriously does not want to be there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
In the older vlogs, there was way more of a feeling of decorum when mummy was around, especially when Percy was there. Her mother doesn’t like to see her drunk and she pretends to keep it together until she goes up to her boodwah (thus the mini fridge and all the booze in her bedroom). There was way more cooking on her part. Gardening on mummy’s part. Way less weird parties. Way less shopping. Way less running all over the place. Should be interesting to see how things change now that she’s there. I don’t think Fanny will be getting high fives from Mummy for buying chandeliers and daybeds.

I’d also wager that some more of the new improvements are going to be undone. Mummy is pissed about the “grande” salon. She also didn’t think it was good idea to do the gravel until the facade was fixed, so I’m sure she will thrilled that it isn’t happening until the “architect” gets approval on moving all the windows and wrecking the respective bedrooms. Isn’t the old part where the wall is bowing out and keystones are slipping? That’s where the “grande” salon is, so I am betting there are MAJOR structural problems.

What a shitshow.
Speaking of those chandeliers…where are they? They weren’t shown on the tour with Isabelle. Where did they hang them again? There is something very, very weird going on with those chandeliers. I’m going to have to watch it again, and watch the chandelier weirdo kiss her hand like Gomez and Morticia…

Patrons definitely should ask to see them on Patreon Day.

1661842791678.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 20
@Aeon Wasn’t one involved with a government or royals?

Christ she didn’t go out with Johnie the Bonney did she?
Don't tell @HalcyonOrganic he'd never get over that!

If we are to measure anniversaries by when sex first occurred, the table setting artiste and SJ will NEVER have an anniversary.
When I read your comment this picture was just below. I thought it was a screenshot that you'd put with it. Only when I moved on I realised it was an ad 🤣

I wonder how Kat’s Christian singing group views her behavior in and appearance on the vlogs?
I guess like most "christian" types they're a bunch of up themselves hypocrites. No offence meant to anyone here. I've had my fair share of christian hypocrisy in my life from my so called nearest and dearest.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thanks so much. I really should explain Aussisms. I knew about the horse and our very clever Drongo birds, but you explained those very eloquently ♥
Have you seen the latest gift grab? Apparently Fanny doesn't know "what a Tasmania is." I kid you not.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Have you seen the latest gift grab? Apparently Fanny doesn't know "what a Tasmania is." I kid you not.
Long may it last- no way do we want her in our island paradise. No way do we want her in our big island either!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I normally refer to the Grabeau as “Junk Unwrapped”. I guess I am now going to have to call it “Junk Food Unwrapped”. It amazes me that the Chatelaine Ardwhore thinks unwrapping chocolates and jams in bed is suitable content!!!!

The Dowager Ardwhore didn’t look very enthusiastic. Lucky Pursey managed to get out of the vlog this week.

Does the Chatelaine take Speed or E prior to filming these Junk Food Unwrapped vlogs? Her enthusiasm for gifts ( an f’ing ridiculous pin cushion in a cup??????????) has to be chemically “assisted”.

The horrid jacket AKA “wind chime” from Vegas. John, what’s made in Vegas should stay in Vegas. 🤮

The junk from Barrel should be donated to Emmaus. That sweater is worthy of the moths!

Potterick, please please send more gifts to your Ardwhore girlfriend. They shut Fill-Up right up!!!!!!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.