The Chateau Diaries #174 ''It wasn't $6,000, It was $5,000!'' said the insane chatelaine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clara, please give us a tad more info of this horrible transaction...without getting you put in the pokey.

Reactions: 8
I
Percy alert from todays video: Percy did not look thrilled to be carting off a wheelbarrow of weeds. Is the 25 year old Douche Lorde so busy doing his nails that he cannot haul a load of weeds, instead leaving it for an 80+ year old man in frail health, that is over 3 times the age of Snorts?
Any time some real work has to be done the Delicate Squirrel is no where to be seen!
Those "weeds" that Fanny was pulling out .... I do not think they were weeds but some annual plant that was past its date because they pulled out soooo easy!
I could show Fanny some weeds that would test her !

I know some people like Potts but I do not like him and now we are going to see a lot more of him! yuk. He is so smarmy and fake!

Another bloody "Happy Birthday" ...... roll on Christmas , please !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I tell ya, that Anne Marie is all class! Nice outfit to wear for a gathering at the table. Surely, he must own a button down shirt of some sort.
He saves his button down shirts for when he has to serve Philip and the paying guests their dinner!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh tit, Clara! You have got to be kidding!!!! WTF?????

Oooh😝. They are waiting for the Patreon poop party to announce their engagement???? Lordy lordy...the witch has lost her mind.
I guess the engagement was to pacify Pubes since he ain't getting a dog.
Announcement of engagement and I wouldn't be surprised if they used it to raise funds to restore the chapel in time for the wedding. Which will take place when the pre-nup is signed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Yep Potts is strange too, but I much rather him be farting around the place than the little pig ( thanks Billybudd!! love that nickname!!)
And really, if Pubes and Old Pubes are planning on marriage I am outta there.
I have at least 4 other chateau shows I watch where real renovations are done and that don't irritate me.
I have been hanging on to CD to see Pubes get extracted and exterminated.
But if that isn't going to happen.....

So. Pubes if you are on the clock to read our very wise and astute observations of the shenanigans going on, please get it thru your thick, bald skull that 99 % of the viewing public think you are gross and useless. Pass it on to your adoptive mother.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I noticed that too and thought it was Maria’s seat but after rewatching it’s not. Dan, come out from under the table 😁
edit; Could be Snorts seat?
View attachment 1528047
I haven't watched the video yet - there's only so much BS I can take in a day, and I've had my fill for this week. I'll watch this weekend.
But I assumed it WAS Philip's seat.....isn't he the one taking the video?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I guess there will be a 2 part video documentary showing Snorts searching for an engagement ring on Ebay or in the local Emmaus, with Fanny narrating how Snorts was desperately racing to find the perfect ring just in time…..would he be able to find a urine yellow gemstone hedgehog shaped engagement ring in time for the Extravaganza?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I guess there will be a 2 part video documentary showing Snorts searching for an engagement ring on Ebay or in the local Emmaus, with Fanny narrating how Snorts was desperately racing to find the perfect ring just in time…..would he be able to find a urine yellow gemstone hedgehog shaped engagement ring in time for the Extravaganza?
I nominate @billybudd as wedding planner and @HalcyonOrganic as Phiphi’s best man. Ok everyone what role would you play in this smoke and mirrors theatrical show?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I.. I always often have my elbows in the table. I am from Europe, I need to show my domination.
Interesting, as far as I know, the lore of not putting your elbows on the table comes from Medieval Europe, not the States. It was to prevent trestle tables from tipping.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What part of a 47 year old well-educated woman of means becoming engaged to be married to a 26 year old broke, uneducated, mostly unemployed boy man would the production team consider to be good optics? What part of that scenario would any business manager consider financially viable?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She needs a seriously intense moisturizer and vitamin e serum on those hands. 👈
Fanny has a serious pair of man hands ( like in the Seinfeld episode). I never noticed how large they were until she almost took flight from flapping and waving her hands around so much in the Patreon video. I think she inadvertently lifted herself a few inches off her chair with her wild gesturing,

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ain't nobody happy at the dump.
Pavlina was biting her tongue while Fanny was yapping hysterically in the kitchen.
I will only be happy when Pubes gets dumped for hyper Potty.
IJ was NOT impressed with the dump either.

Clara mentioned on the last thread that possibly 2 regulars would be jumping ship soon. I thought maybe she was referring to Baghead and Potts....but it seems as Potts is staying...and befriending the little twit boy.
Could it be Armoire and his Bully??? Gosh who else is left???
I do believe that the fake refugee is ready to move on and won't put up with IJ.

Last but not least. Did you all notice that when in the kitchen with Fanny explaining to Nutty about the Chapel restorer news, and Pubes piped in like HE needed to explain the situation to Nutty, she gave him a very dismissive look that screamed ," Shut the F up!!!!". I loved it. One point for the bully!!! Take him down, witch!!!
I said in an earlier post, I wasn't go to watch the vlog until the weekend. Ugh oh...now I'm going to have to watch this vlog this evening! Just to see Natti dismiss Philip! That would totally be worth all the BS I've dealt with all week.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
But but but...
Philip silent as a tripod? Hmmmmm... Why did he choose that exact moment, during the interview with the chapel restorer, to waltz into the building? What could have possibly been so urgent that he had to interupt, distract, walk into the chapel and make his presence known? He wasn't carrying or delivering anything chapel related. He certainly wasn't there to prey pray. Was his appearance planned for some obscure reason, and if so what? He's like a centipede slithering about.
Obviously, Fill-Up serviced the elderly restorer!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Interesting, as far as I know, the lore of not putting your elbows on the table comes from Medieval Europe, not the States. It was to prevent trestle tables from tipping.
… they came up with that during the catholic crusades. Burning books, forbidding science, no elbows on the table,..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There's no way for me to exactly predict what is going to happen. There's lots of details involved and some people still need to make up their minds. Sorry to be so cryptic.
I, for one, have no expectations either way. I seriously doubt if Patron Day is going to feature any big confrontation with Fanny. She will have a grand time sashing around in various costumes, the serfs will be grinning and dashing around to keep their Princess looking good, the masses will swoon and sway, maybe a few will even faint from all the excitement. At the end of the day, the PortaPotties will be hauled off, Ruby will come out of hiding, the moon will rise, and once again, Fanny and Co. will wallow in their self made muck.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.