The Chateau Diaries #173 Patreon Day Might Be Season Finale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, the belt this was gross. I am certain the two pieces of shit had a good laugh over that scene they devised.

Reactions: 17
Yes, the belt this was gross. I am certain the two pieces of shit had a good laugh over that scene they devised.
The belt is not Hermes. It belongs to the chatelaine but Fill-Up removed the letters AG that come after the H.

Reactions: 16
Just watched IJ’s arrival at the non-chatesu. When she scathingly described the puny marigolds planted by the wall as ‘cottagey’. IJ said she always tells the truth, we’ll that was a lie … ‘municipal’ would describe them better - ie belong in a council park . Apologies to marigold lovers. Generally not popular in uk gardens. Don’t hate me for saying it’s a class thing

Reactions: 19
Like mother, like daughter, like grandmother. Fanny and her mother are cut from the same cloth as was IJ's mother. They were all tyrants - Fanny only succeeds in keeping a veil over herself because she is more aware of social media. Let's face it - she's the director of her little drama series and we see what she permits us to see and sometimes it suits her to show her mother's tantrums.
Fanny IS her mother.

Reactions: 29
Whether the journey was scripted or whether they sat in the front or back, I couldn't believe Percy had to sit the whole time with that case rammed into his legs - so bad for his circulation . I even rewatched to see which side of the road they were on in case IJ & P had taken the plane over with no luggage & were picked up in Limoges, incidentally a better solution, then the tissue holder would have fitted but no way. So what was essential in the boot? The hideous platter, her fake, pre-loved Louboutins plus lobster shoes & Snorts latest find, the £12 tray + bits. Surreal is the only word I can find.

Reactions: 20
Did MPK paint this Beatrix Potter bunny on the staircase of Gerry's neighbours?

Reactions: 6
Btw I doubt Chantal took after the father. He was from military stock & had been posted to all the French outposts. Isabelle said he was a toughie & used to ride into the house on horseback .

Reactions: 9
What was in the aluminium brief case? I am sure that little Tetris playing Faux -Peeps could have done a much better job of stowing the luggage.

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Yes I remember that change of face look. BUT, big but..if Fanny was that terrified of her mother would she have shown that scene? She is in charge of what we see, we know that Mummy will have seen it & that it wouldn't have cast her in a good light. So scared little Fanny could have edited it out. But she didn't. If changes are to come at the chateau Mummy will be the scapegoat either on screen or behind her back IMO.

Reactions: 17
The precious tissue box cover is a bespoke Harris and Jones and costs £35!! The ring binders aren’t cheap either at £32 each. Tattle Patrons going to the Funny Farm open day, this might just be where the missing accounts are hiding!!

Reactions: 32
My drag name is Nu Ephelkustikon [Nu dragged onto]; a classical Greek grammatical rule. It fits the theme as I am mother of The Haus of Grammaire.
Why grammar? Because we school the children, LOL.
Please, please imho, be very cautious @ComtesseRose, in giving too much info regarding your personal identity.
Since I joined TL, you have always been one of my most favourite/genuine contributors.
I personally have had to protect my own identity/security being here simply because of past partners trolling me. Nothing to do with the HMN, just my online presence that they seem to be able to infiltrate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What was in the aluminium brief case? I am sure that little Tetris playing Faux -Peeps could have done a much better job of stowing the luggage.
Percy said about wanting to fly his model aircraft, could be the remote control gear in there. I'm just thinking not an awful lot of luggage considering the amount of time Isabel and Percy are supposedly staying at Lala (know you can't fit much in that car). I wonder if some has already been sent on in advance, or did the old buggers fly after all and this loooong drive is all crap.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.