The Chateau Diaries #171 F the farmhouse, I'm off to see the world, on other people's $. Weee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I posted something similar after you- didn't see your post, sorry
Glad you saw the relevance too! Isabelle lacks any compassion, motivated only by money whatever the cost. I fear those dear old souls suffered on many levels under her Reign of Terror.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Thank you for posting the Patreon Video........ well, that was Weird wasn't it ?
Mummy was so "lovely and laughing" ...... what a act for the camera .
I was expecting Percy to look more frail but I guess when he gets to LaLaLande - that should fix it ! :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Nobody asked, but I would like to see a vlog on Fanny actually preparing for three days worth of Patreon visitors to her chateau. The spreadsheets of all the organisation, how it is being catered, plans for the guests etc and look forward to the footage of the three days. I hope lots of people take their own footage. How this all goes, may well be very revealing. And as for those from here who have laid plans to enliven the proceedings, I really hope there are high quality recordings. Sadly, with the advance notice, I think she will have a security team in place - I would.
She will probably ban filming

• Haha
Reactions: 19
According to this workaway volunteer Percy was in on it, even back then. From the same email:
"Also, yesterday, during lunch time, there was an argument between Percy and Isabelle as to whether everyone should be allowed to eat a thin slice of packaged ham with their salad. I do not believe that Percy's objection was coming from his concern about exposing us to this unhealthy nitrate-packed product. It was quite obviously coming from the considerations of economy."
Oh FFS this is too much. After your last reveal I was very triggered and swore off commenting. Here I am again...because old people, people being taken for a ride, people being abused financially and emotionally does my head in. I have worked in the care/health sector and have seen it all, this family unfortunately just fits the profile of many I have seen before. Except this time the bastards are using other people's money to paint a wholesome image. Absolute scum.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Instead of my arse up description of budgie smugglers. I’m attaching a clever caricature of the ex PM who embarrassed our nation when he kept being papped while wearing his. If you have a weak stomach, please ignore 😊
Was able to zoom in on my iPad, what I thought was small tubing turns out to be the edges of a band aid. He still sound different…. 🤨🤨
KGB agent doing good works 😄😉

Oh FFS this is too much. After your last reveal I was very triggered and swore off commenting. Here I am again...because old people, people being taken for a ride, people being abused financially and emotionally does my head in. I have worked in the care/health sector and have seen it all, this family unfortunately just fits the profile of many I have seen before. Except this time the bastards are using other people's money to paint a wholesome image. Absolute scum.
Abominable!

Reactions: 17
We call it a French, washing up with out a shower, but I think it actually isn’t an insult I think it came from when our soldiers were in the war in France and not near large amounts of water they called it a French bath
The german expression "französisch duschen" means to spray oneself with perfume. Comes from the times when perfume was used to cover BO and this not only by the French ! But hey, perfume is always associated with France (Grasse etc.)

Reactions: 13
I don't even want to imagine the cruelty inflicted on the residents of the retirement home by Old Lady Jarvis. Did Isabel's team interview any residents' family members? Or is that a whole other can of worms? What's the statute of limitations on elder abuse in the UK?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thanks for the Ptreon video, did anyone else think it odd when Issabell asked what time for the breakfast in bed, Stephanie looked at Philip for a rely.
So he now dictates the rules, time allowed with SJ, comment on how she had to edit. Dynamic changing.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
What is it with tiles? Just saw Nicki Positano's visit to Amy & Marc, and Amy is designing her peacock tiles for a bathroom mural, it looks pretty good.. I'm starting to think about retiling my terrace.
I loved that Indie the collie dog had zero respect for them, she just trampled all over them. :ROFLMAO: It looks to be a lot of work but will be worth it.

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion in honour of the chatelaine’s birthday:

“The Chateau Diaries #172: Happy Birthday to Me. Thank God My Gay Twink Boyfriend Likes Old, Faded and Worn Out Antiques”.

0DBEC833-DAAE-444D-99AB-9C9D22868D2B.png

Happy Birthday, Chatelaine!

• Haha
I don't even want to imagine the cruelty inflicted on the residents of the retirement home by Old Lady Jarvis. Did Isabel's team interview any residents' family members? Or is that a whole other can of worms? What's the statute of limitations on elder abuse in the UK?
No idea about UK- in Australia we have a an Ombudsman now to deal with old age home complaints. I have used these people and had prompt, meaningful follow ups with some better outcomes for the clients I helped. These clients were alive though. All I can recommend to anyone on here is to have an advocative in place for your old age- a fierce advocate who won't back down. If you know anyone without any friends, family etc step up with some visits and report anything you see untoward, anything.

• Heart
Ï believe Mummy was talking about the Mummy’s Framlington home where they could walk everywhere, not the Dump where they need to drive everywhere.
And if they need to get round and about Framlington, don't they know someone who owns a taxi company? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I'm on thread 41 and haven't come across the Patreon video yet... was there one posted... sorry if I'm a little premature, I may well find it as I carry on xx

Reactions: 6
I liked her ideas, too! I enjoyed the vlog, but did find it amusing that they were subtly pushing Patreon (maybe it wasn't subtle?) every chance they got during that video, with the banner comments at the top of the page or the flashing comment when they were talking about something that just so happened to have pictures on their Patreon page.
You are right - Camilla does remain quiet when others are talking. For you, it's the Edward Scissor Hands; for me it was her resting witch face. She really looked like she had a mad-on a few times when others were talking!
She has a Victoria Beckham face... it's staged when the camera is on her, she's always glancing at her arms possibly considering their positioning to show how toned they are, it may be because she doesn't feel natural in front of the camera but she should just relax. Her and Ollie are a bit of mis match but I would think he brings the silliness and laughter into the relationship. I haven't made my mind up about their channel yet. I thought last weeks was quite humourous, this weeks trampoline assembly had me worried and if they managed to put those pieces together themselves with no outside help then I applaud them. Glad there were no children hurt or maimed in the making of that video... The pigeon deterrents were just daft. I'm reserving judgement on it for now...

Reactions: 13
Sexual assault isn’t something you can easily move on from, many of us here I am sure 1 in 4 I believe the current statistic. Can you imagine? I endured a solve from the time I was eight years old until 16 by my own father. Many many many years later I can talk about it and help others. If anyone reading this needs help just let me know and I’ll message you my email.
I am so sorry. Big hugs 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Much as we all value @Clara Burnett ’s magnificent intel, she is not the only one who has an inside track. I cannot say how this has fallen into my hands, but Stephaneee left her phone on record last night and grainy footage and her conversation with Phi Phi as they approached Framlington was accidentally recovered for posterity.

Fanny: Philip darling. Above all things, you must remember to be considerate to Mummee at all times.

Phi Phi: I will be considerate to Mummee, darling.

F: I am glad. We must be considerate to Mummee. She is approaching 80.

PP: I know, I will be.

F: And she had just travelled from South Africa…

PP: Indeed

F: And she has had so many health issues and so we must be mindful and considerate

PP: Yes darling. Considerate and mindful.

F: And then she is looking after Percy. He is very frail. We should put their needs first.

PP: Yes darling. Put their needs first, be mindful and considerate.

F: HERE WE ARE. MUMMEE Hello.

M: Darling. How wonderful to see you. I have missed you. Hello Philip. Darling, how was your journey?

F: Oh never mind about that now Mummee. It is past midnight.

M: I know, I am so tired but did what you said, and have waited up.

F: Well Mummy, I have not done my Patron vid that was due out several hours ago so I want you and Percy to do an interview.

M: Of course darling. When?

F: Now Mummee.

M: But darling I am tired, and Percy is in bed asleep.

F: Well get him up and dressed. He is on camera in five. And for goodness sake, wipe that miserable look off your face.

M: But darling, I am jet lagged from my flight from S Africa and Percy is exhausted.

F: Never mind that Mummee. Think. $33,000 a month. A drink will loosen us all up. I don’t want to do this either you know, but we can’t deal with any more complaints. They think something should be happening at the chateau, they want their Patron Day, they want a vid TONIGHT. They are so demanding. Where is the gin?

M: Darling. I have nothing alcoholic in the house. Percy and I only arrived a few hours ago.

F: What! We cannot do a Patron vid unless we are oiled. Phone Gerry and get him to bring some round.

M: Stephanee. He has just worked a ten hour shift. We cannot ask it of him.

F: He is a taxi driver. He will know where to get booze in the middle of the night. Get him up. Philip. Go and bang on his door and wake him up. Think of Meeee. I have a patron vid to do. Mummee – get Percy ready and prop him up at the table.

…………

F: (Having drunk a bottle or two, laughed loudly at nothing, talked about nothing except what Mummee will enjoy at the chateau – and find that as it is looking at structural improvements, can think of none that have been completed, shouts: That’s a wrap.

F: Well, it is 2am and Philip has been up since 6am and I have been up since 2.30pm, I am off to bed. Philip – make sure you have that vid edited and uploaded before you retire to the sofa – I do not want to be disturbed until Mummee wakes me at 10.30am. Remember Philip. Be considerate!.

The final shot finds Phi Phi staggering to Fanny’s door at 4am having uploaded the Patron Vid. Not wishing her disturbed, he can be seen tacking a note to her bedroom door which reads: Do NOT WAKE ME BEFORE LATE AFTERNOON FOR ANY REASON and then returns to his sofa.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Please say our first names… like romper room.
I read that as “Romper Stomper!”

I wonder if they hire a handyman if he/she will be full time? I wonder if she’s going to try to pay them in food like Selmar? 🤣 didn’t she say no to Selmar’s $50 a day? Wonder if Dan was too expensive, because that was his gig before he met her. Maybe Dan just needed to build the house thing and she wanted him around full time? Hmmm wonder what her story will be?
Her story “will be” lies lies and more damned lies

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.