The Chateau Diaries #171 F the farmhouse, I'm off to see the world, on other people's $. Weee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stephanie was so dramatically, glaringly out classed during her two recent vlogs. There she was, white trash right up against pure bred poise, wealth, lineage and manners. The only semi pleasant thing was that Snorts kept his mouth shut once they got inside - but like a good mother Steph referenced Phillip twice behind the camera. Her sweet baby needed a little acknowledgement. What a pathetic duo.
And then the blooper reel. What, for God’s sake, was so funny? So Hollywood Steph, seriously. You are a super star. And you’ve made yourself into a public figure, which carries all kinds of nuances in terms of your upcoming defense against your own words. Fabulous.
Meanwhile, smoke bombs from Clara. Wow. Maybe CUZ can build a Panic Room for Steph &Phi Phi. All the stars have them. Safe place to hide if their security has been violated.
That ridiculous laughter 'reel'.. bemoaning it was 9pm.. well do you know why that was Fanny? Because you all stood and watched the tree guy for 4 hours! Why on earth did he need the audience to retrieve the lads toy plane? Why didn't you carry on with your house tour whilst he climbed? Had I invited you for 3-4 hours and it extended to 8-9 hours, I'd have been pissed!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Here's this from a very early Tattle post. Still looks like Pheeph is stuffing. Before he disappears.
Band members: Zuuderleefde: Dwayne Horbag, Philip Janssen, Thierry Dirkx, Marvin Rossier, Axel Hermans

This is already a parody. The mocumentarians can use this post credits - no need to re-film!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm chortling to myself: nothing like a Star Wars question to bring out/reveal all the Star Wars nerds........... (I mean that in a loving way).
Confession......... I have Never watched any Star Wars movies ...... plus......any Harry Potters or Lord of the Rings movies tool
They have never appealed to me. 🤭.......a little "fanny" expression of embarrassment ! so twee I know ! 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
What a surprise to watch a 3 minute Chateau Diaries vlog titled “Is Chateau Diaries Scamming Her Fans?”. It was just uploaded 13 hours ago. The narrator stated that people donate willingly and the Chateau farmhouse is in great livable condition. The final statement was “she didn’t take advantage of Selma the housekeeper“. Am I hearing things????

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Thanks. How is your head feeling today? Are you healing from your fall?
I am doing well graciemckitten.... its healing and the bruises are going .
The only "witch" I have is half my eyebrow is missing! :oops:
I hope the fall did not scrap out the roots as I am not that great with a eyebrow pencil !!!
:love:

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What a surprise to watch a 3 minute Chateau Diaries vlog titled “Is Chateau Diaries Scamming Her Fans?”. It was just uploaded 13 hours ago. The narrator stated that people donate willingly and the Chateau farmhouse is in great livable condition. The final statement was “she didn’t take advantage of Selma the housekeeper“. Am I hearing things????
Are you kidding me? People must pay this guy to do damage control? Kiki can you research this?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Are you kidding me? People must pay this guy to do damage control? Kiki can you research this?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Screenshot 2022-08-17 at 04.34.26.png

These make an interesting read. SEO tags for the spoof vlog. What stands out for me is "Who is David on the chateau diaries" Pretty sure we don't hear his name mentioned and why this tag?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
What a surprise to watch a 3 minute Chateau Diaries vlog titled “Is Chateau Diaries Scamming Her Fans?”. It was just uploaded 13 hours ago.
I have just watched this....... I could not stop laughing!!!
Does Squirrel Boyfriend have a brother with a channel called Money Matters !!! :love: :oops: 🤭 :cautious::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Quite funny and obviously a spoof!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm really counting on what I know now to become public knowledge sooner rather than later and would not have said anything if I wasn't. Please don't start speculating about what I haven't said and also take into consideration I have my reasons to voice certain things here to make it easier to connect dots elsewhere because things tend to start moving when discussed by us tattlers. They all read here too, you know.
As always, your information/insight is greatly appreciated! I personally worry about you exposing yourself, but you are the best judge of what is acceptable to share/post. Good thoughts and respect to you Clara! 🥰 🥰

Reactions: 13

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
What a f***ing joke! Clearly SJ paid for this damage control video in advance of Patron Day. The smoke and mirrors, deception, and deflection will be in full force!!! I think this is just the beginning.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Yeah...what a load of bollox!!

We'll see how long this stays on her new vlog channel

s_cUiBCExpwBv67rQHSJVWob=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Richard Waud
0 seconds ago
Sorry...Ex Patron here. Where are the Association accounts?! Why haven't you shared your "charitable contributions" on Chateau Unwrapped since March 2022? Where are the Patreon contributions going since no renovation work is being completed at the Chateau?! Have you misused Association funds and are paying back the French taxmen for your sins?! You're not meeting the Association requirements?! Aren't You required to have an annual meeting for all members. TicTok. Lets see how long this post stays up. Sad....used to be a "super" fan and patreon supporter.
Show less

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
@sues900, whilst I was adding yours, I noticed you changed your profile pic to an S, so I made you an S too.
6911E314-7BB9-46AA-9999-636288890072.jpeg

7C713CC7-A667-4590-93C4-DFAE8B44A462.jpeg

@Yankee Doodle, whilst working up close on your tile, I noticed a tiny guy up on the top. Is it you?
C9F97876-1119-4968-9967-B824B537078F.jpeg

@Pekey, fluffy dogs are very hard to do on my iPhone photo editing markup tool, I tried.
56517689-EA65-4731-AEFA-87563B24E734.jpeg

As @Clara Burnett said earlier in this thread, almost done!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
View attachment 1505154
These make an interesting read. SEO tags for the spoof vlog. What stands out for me is "Who is David on the chateau diaries" Pretty sure we don't hear his name mentioned and why this tag?
When I Googled "Who is David from the Chateau Diaries" this came up, which looks like it references Tattle's Wiki page.....and some entry date of July 29, 2022. I don't know what this means......someone here is probably better at sorting it out it than I. Does it mean someone made an entry on July 29th with this specific verbiage? I don't see dates on Wiki, so wouldn't know. Given @KyBourbon earlier post about Wiki, it gives me pause. Did someone make an entry specifically about this so that it could fly under the radar in preparation for this video?

I find it interesting, as well, that one of the tags is specifically "tattle life chateau diaries". Definitely "shots fired"......please excuse the shooting reference!

1660710165195.png

I've been out of pocket today.....definitely a lot going on here today! Yet, very quiet here. I thought I'd return at this very late hour with pages and pages to read.

@graciemckitten - congratulations on your VIP status!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
i cannot bear to watch it...its vulgar...so may people these days dont know how to live untill the next paycheck comes....believe me i know....and that very wealthy charlatan is sitting there opening gifts..it makes me sick...disgusting...
Do you get your paycheck weekly, 'fortnightly' or monthly? ;) <no need for a reply>

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just searched here for "who is David" and this is what came up, which mirrors what was in the Google search I did. When I click on it, it takes me to our Wiki page. I don't see an entry with "Who is David", but it's been a long day......
All of this may be nothing......it's just very weird to me. Hopefully, someone with better skills at navigating Wiki can find a sensible answer.

1660711467985.png

Reactions: 13
I just searched here for "who is David" and this is what came up, which mirrors what was in the Google search I did. When I click on it, it takes me to our Wiki page. I don't see an entry with "Who is David", but it's been a long day......
All of this may be nothing......it's just very weird to me. Hopefully, someone with better skills at navigating Wiki can find a sensible answer.

View attachment 1505256
That’s strange. I’ve checked the Wiki edit history and the last time the Wiki was edited was on July 29, 2022 by @lolander . I checked and it appears @lolander hasn’t posted any comments for about a week…since August 10, 2022. However, I can’t tell what exactly was changed or updated in the Wiki on July 29. @lolander …if you’re out there, let us know! Maybe the entry date of July 29 is a coincidence…I don’t know ❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
That’s strange. I’ve checked the Wiki edit history and the last time the Wiki was edited was on July 29, 2022 by @lolander . I checked and it appears @lolander hasn’t posted any comments since August 10, 2022...so, for about a week. However, I can’t tell what exactly was changed or updated in the Wiki on July 22. @lolander …if you’re out there, let us know! ❤
So @lolander is really Stephanie Jarvis? 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.