The Chateau Diaries #170 Lately, oatmeal is more interesting than The Chateau Diaries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sorry can't begin to imagine how you must feel xxxxx

Reactions: 16
Ah Jules, this is just beautiful, I love it!!! I never asked for a tile because I knew you were inundated with "pre-orders". So, this has come as a shock, thank you again. xxx

Reactions: 18
according to new post on Instagram, Antoine is with them and they were in Turkey on one of these days

When one reads Nodick's Insta profile, one could be forgiven for thinking this young gender fluid person is rather modest. Maybe space was of a premium, but he forgot to add #Hollands Biggest Asshole and #Talentless Wanker

Reactions: 27
Spirit, I always believe that art should be shared by the great unwashed, so, I will not give you my Jules tile, but like all the great galleries, I will allow you to borrow it.

Here’s the latest
She's getting a preview of how Lalande will look in a few years. Our literature graduate has been visited by the ghost of Christmas Yet To Come.

Last edited:
Reactions: 45
Yes Yes Yes....that opening scene of her in the ghastly yellow dress and the toffee nosed upstart voice of hers really put me off and then I discovered TL thanks to MP. Knowing I wasn't alone in my disgust, and learning more of the obnoxious behaviour and pretense of needing grannies pension funds to support her lavish lifestyle, has really opened my eyes.

Reactions: 15
I'm so sorry. I am holding you and your husband in my thoughts! Lots of love and comfort your way!

Reactions: 12
Look at PhiPhi checking out this crack…

I can’t believe she’s posting these pictures…really not a good move to “show off” this holiday. It gives me “Michael in Madrid“ vibes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
I looked down and this is the ad that's plastered on my page.
I mean, who knew there's a "Cat Butt" coloring and activity book?

Reactions: 14
thanks ever so much @Jules100 xxxxxxxxxx. You’re our very special tattle star

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Do nostrils dilate in the heat? Looks like it.
So Antoine is there? Oops, I'd better hand you back to the original CG before she outs me as an imposter.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.