The Chateau Diaries #170 Lately, oatmeal is more interesting than The Chateau Diaries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How about Jaws 2?
Imagine Philip pulling out his last strains of hair, when the golden goose gets eaten... (I shouldn't be this cruel)
Jaws 3-D was even worse. Poorly done and cheesy, just like Stephanie & Philip.

Reactions: 17
During a momentary lapse of reason, I began to watch CD in the very early days. I was also watching some Brit influencers and wanted to know what one of the husbands did for a living because it looked like he didn’t work. I Googled his name, and saw him and his partner on Tattle, and CD popped up. Suffice to say I lost interest in other vloggers.

I wasn’t very intrigued by what I read about CD, and the truth slowly revealed itself. Plus I felt as though I was in very good and like minded company. When I had read many Tattle CD blogs, I realised that I had already been suspicious of Fanny’s nefarious ways.

That’s me!

Reactions: 24
Oh no! I'm sorry to hear about Prim. I'm sending much love your way. You, Mr., and Katniss are in my thoughts.

Reactions: 25
Prince of Pubes has had his gingerish chest hair trimmed. He is a furry little fucker apart from his massive pube- less parting
Princess of Lieland - “is my hairy but balding boyfriend actually a large hedgehog?”

It's crazy hot there at this time of the year. What are they doing there? It's a honeymoon destination.
They use everything and everyone else so why not use the donkeys!”

Reactions: 12
Why do you say “fake Egyptologist”?

Reactions: 10
I laugh at this post because I like dark humor …but, I don’t want to wish death on anyone Minor accident might be ok…
Imagine the views. And the video ends with a large snort; the paaarfect ending.

Reactions: 11
Why do you say “fake Egyptologist”?
A Ph.D. is required to qualify as an Egyptologist. Curtis Ryan Woodside has no formal post-secondary or graduate education in Near/Middle-Eastern studies, art history, anthropology, archeology, classical studies or history, which are typical undergraduate degrees in this field CRW is a photographer and making a movie and creating a photography book on Egypt makes him an avid Egyptian enthusiast.

Reactions: 38
I take cod liver oil and have built up an nice tan walking my dog. We don’t stay out long 15-20min. The natural Vit A and D combination gives a lovely sun kissed look.

Reactions: 10
I can't see Isabelle (Larkin or Potts) being any more sanguine about a rent boy weasel like Philip Janssen.
They all despise him. They also know that by saying so, Stephanie Jarvis will allow him to tighten the grip he has on her. She does not listen to solid advise, ever.

Reactions: 45
The thing is, even if she's not surprised by the actions of the group @Isabelle6541 I've got some surprises planned for her, let's say as a backup. People are coming for her. Tick Tock.

Reactions: 60
It most certainly is the time and place. The patron day is first and formost the annual meeting of all association members. The association that is LaLande is the perfect place for it. The members have been promised an annual visit from the beginning. As with any meeting there should be an agenda. Isabelle has placed her item on the agenda. It is up to Stephanie how she handles it.

Reactions: 26
I'm so sorry to hear about these tragic events. Stephanie Jarvis drove over a kitten at her friend Tess Hoffman's house years ago. Needless to say she did not shed a tear.

Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.