The Chateau Diaries #170 Lately, oatmeal is more interesting than The Chateau Diaries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember that Isabelle would drop teenage Fanny off to gate crash parties of rich/well connected families. Fanny would attempt to attend parties of wealthy people when she was never invited to attend the parties. Isabelle obnoxiously pushed the social climbing and gold digging entitlement from the early years.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Well well, Dana and her son outdid themselves this time! They produced some scorched brown briks topped with some sticky runny yellow thing and served them as "pavlovas"... Really? Has she ever seen a real pavolva in all her life???
This woman is disgusting, just like her food.
Well, she wouldn't be there otherwise.

1660268931857.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
To be sung in the chateau chapel on Open Day to the tune of This Little Light of Mine:

This little chateau of mine, I’m gonna let it rot.
Let it rot
Let it rot
Let it rot.

This gay boyfriend of mine, I’m gonna paint his nails.
Paint his nails.
Paint his nails.
Paint his nails.

This little Patreon scam, I’m gonna milk it good.
Milk it good.
Milk it good.
Milk it good.

7A40E6CB-9233-48BE-976A-6A20E3A9233F.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Let’s ask Clara. . . . .
Is NUTTI pregnant?!
We’d love your intel on that. . . .
Thank YOU!
OMG Nutti is not preggers.. leave it alone.. and also SJ is not going to marry squirrel boy. I would rather discuss oatmeal and pineapples.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Maria’s cooking is a good step above the efforts of FRK but I’m sorry to say it still doesn’t do a lot for me. Ok as something that you would produce in your own kitchen but if I was paying what they do for dinner there I would be disappointed and be expecting better things.

oh and What no upgrade for the gruesome twosome, times must be hard.
I have often thought that while I think Maria's cooking is certainly an upgrade over FRK's, I'm not sure it's worth the $50 per person that's being charged. It definitely looks as though whoever is in charge is giving a meager budget. There's never any decent meat, no fish...four halves of baby potatoes, I can't remember what I've seen for vegetables as all they've talked about is zucchini.......it seems like more attention is paid to the garnishing of whatever they're serving to make it look "elegant", but when you break it all down, it's always, always a cheap meal. Not worth the $50 at all, no matter who is making it. It's been said she serves cheap box wine, too, so you can't even say the money is due to the alcohol!
Well well, Dana and her son outdid themselves this time! They produced some scorched brown briks topped with some sticky runny yellow thing and served them as "pavlovas"... Really? Has she ever seen a real pavolva in all her life???
This woman is disgusting, just like her food.
Well, she wouldn't be there otherwise.

View attachment 1492091
OMG! I saw that and was so disappointed for the people who had to eat those terrible things she made.
I just made a Pavlova last weekend - we were invited to our neighbor's birthday barbeque and were asked to bring dessert. Since they don't eat things like cake or pie or cookies, I struggled with what to make and came up with Pavlova. I haven't made one in years and I made two of them. I wish I had taken pictures as they were the most beautiful things I've ever made....filled with fresh raspberries, lemon curd (that I made myself from scratch!) and whipped cream, then I squeezed passion fruit over them.......I used this recipe and will say that my version 95% looked like this...and they were not burnt! One of them did get a crack in it, but no one noticed!

1660278771390.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
This is just a prime example of how to NOT do business. The website she links on her Instagram account DOESN’T EXIST. So with her thousands of followers does she send them to her YouTube? No. The Chateau’s website? No. To her Facebook Page? No. Her Patreon Page? No. Her bio on Channel 4’s website? No. She’s a bleeping idiot.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Didn’t she also say she spent two years making curtains. She bought fabric that is hundreds per yard too. She probably pissed away tens of thousands on the curtains before fixing the terrace, the facade, the laundry room, etc etc etc.

Oh yeah and where’s the pink Fortuny fabric she spent 10K on? Haven’t seen that since, have we?
I can’t imagine her making curtains without a proper set up to make curtain panels. Maybe she showed her home workroom but I didn’t see any of those episodes. It would take a DIYer years to make that many curtain panels- She mentioned a hundred windows I thought. And using interlining and lining- as should be- but anyway enough of my jibberish about “curtain talk”.....💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A holiday my arse, they have gone for a week end. Back at the Shitoo on Sunday.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Or perhaps he has seen the light. That he's been a mug supporting her all these years when she's been playing at being a businesswoman with a few workshops earning money to keep the place ticking over whilst she goes off on her holidays. That she's only ever seen La Lande as a pied a terre. Now he can see how she is coining it through YouTube & Patreon & so doesn't need his financial support any more. For him an expensive holiday home in the middle of nowhere that as a family man now doesn't have the allure of the drinking party palace that it used to be. So give Fanny & her beau a free holiday knowing they'll jump at the chance of that softening the blow that they're out now?
Actually it's the only way for Stephanie Jarvis to spend time with her bff Larkin, as his wife Marie refuses to spend more time at the shittoo. She is not the kind of person to say no and deny her husband anything, but spending time at the shittoo has become such a drag and she really can't anymore, or so I've heard. Apparently they are going to use this holiday to talk about this and try to mend things, setting boundaries for Stephanie Jarvis. It will not work, as boundaries do not go well with narcs like her.

Dana likes her food over done...
Dana, food and the word 'like' should never be used in the same sentence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
If you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing. BUT... this is Tattle! So, re the Wonderful Life folks... there's something about their relationship dynamic that puts me off. They sometimes come across as father and daughter. "We've been to the zoo today and saw many silly animals, haven't we?" "Yes, we have, darling." The way she baby-talks and the creepy, daddy way he speaks to her. Yuck!
I concur 👍

Reactions: 20
Let’s ask Clara. . . . .
Is NUTTI pregnant?!
We’d love your intel on that. . . .
Thank YOU!
Most definitely NOT, she's just fat. Sorry for being so blunt, but that's the only language that Bullying Argentinian Troll understands. She herself thinks it's okay to rate the looks of the guests that stay in the B&B she's supposed to be running, sipping her Mata at the kitchen table instead of checking her phone to see if anybody needs help with anything.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
if she is pregnant she would have the pregnancy of an elefant... 🙄
Like I said, the Argentinian Bully is just fat. With the return of Mummy Dearest soon, she will no doubt be spoken to in that manner, as Isabelle Jarvis has strong opinions about people that can not restrain themselves and indulge in overeating. She makes no exceptions, even her "charming" sister Chantal has to suffer the consequences as she is often ridiculed publicly AND behind her back.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
OMG Nutti is not preggers.. leave it alone.. and also SJ is not going to marry squirrel boy. I would rather discuss oatmeal and pineapples.
The reason why Nasty Natti looks pregnant because she has a pineapple stuffed up her jumper ! 🍍

• Haha
Reactions: 27
A holiday my arse, they have gone for a week end. Back at the Shitoo on Sunday.
But we all know that when Fanny says she has only gone for a day away or a short break she's actually been for longer than that by her timeline discrepancies. She's getting smarter at covering her tracks by wearing that yellow frock for continuity & making sure the nail polish is changed but nevertheless when she says she's got for a short time it's to flim flam the patrons that she's not always off on holidays isn't it? She said she'd have to be back at the weekend for guests - suddenly she's so worried about dining with them. Am wondering if she is hoping that she can schmooze them into becoming patrons to fill the gaps left by those who have left?

Reactions: 23
The reason why Nasty Natti looks pregnant because she has a pineapple stuffed up her jumper ! 🍍
No no I'm sure it too many Oats.

Does anyone recognise the mountains in her plane photo? Then we can have a game guessing where she is going.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.