The Chateau Diaries #168 The bell Toiles for thee, Stephaneeee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you remember the time that mama P and Sadie came to pick Michael up they were greeted very coldly in the kitchen without so much as a cup of tea
I remember it well. Mama bear came for her cub and that pretty much wrapped up that relationship. You could cut that tension and phony baloney with a dull knife.

Interesting…especially where it states “the law does not prohibit executive compensation” (although it can’t exceed three quarters of the gross minimum wage). So, she can pay herself and the other officers a salary from the Association funds (albeit not a large one). I was thinking…it’s possible Fanny might be following the rules of the Association (technically), but if her patrons saw what she was doing they would be angry. She could have used “creative accounting” to her advantage…it’s all technically ok, but looks really sneaky and underhanded (using loopholes, etc.). That might also be why she doesn’t want to share the accounts (?).

Again, all the speculation could be put to rest if she would SHARE THE ACCOUNTS!
I think dearest Fanny has many secrets. Her subscribers, charitable contributions, financial situation, relationships, restorations, why she keeps phi phi around, all waiting to be exposed. She’s an inexcusable piece of work.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
MP doesn't care what people think in the ailing Chateauverse that is why he outed Angel. If Fanny did something to upset him that was really bad he would say. I also believe a lot of the original Chateau folk don't like her that much say Chateau De La Ruche, The Dr and her French boyfriend and even De Brive. They have had get togethers that don't include her. These acquaintances were all made because she could plug them too, they perhaps don't see that as so necessary now.
Yes, Michael’s shown he can be vindictive and we’ve heard he has a temper. I’ve said it before…I think the primary reason he originally started his YouTube channel was to “get back” at Angel for the wallpaper design drama. In many of his early vlogs he showed the wallpaper art and made sure the viewers knew he had done the work. It all culminated in his first crying vlog where he announced his design was “stolen.” He got his revenge against Angel… then everything fell apart. He really doesn’t have anything to lose by spilling tea on SJ. After he self destructed, he’s been completely sidelined by Fanny. Yes, they briefly reunited before Christmas, but it was nothing like before. The “spark” that made them so good together on camera was gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Interesting…especially where it states “the law does not prohibit executive compensation” (although it can’t exceed three quarters of the gross minimum wage). So, she can pay herself and the other officers a salary from the Association funds, albeit not a large one. I was thinking…it’s possible Fanny might be following the rules of the Association (technically), but if her patrons saw what she was doing they would be angry. She could have used “creative accounting” to her advantage…it’s all technically ok, but looks really sneaky and underhanded (using loopholes, etc.). That might also be why she doesn’t want to share the accounts (?).

Again, all the speculation could be put to rest if she would SHARE THE ACCOUNTS!
Patrons won't care whether she shows them or not. She won't - but If she did it would back of a fag packet detail. The real problem may be when the French Tax authorities ask to see the accounts...ignorance of legal/fiscal responsibilities has never been a defence in UK law - imagine it's the same in France.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is interesting. I wonder if you are correct. Hence the lack of renovations due to cash flow issues. She also had to pay the NT I don’t think that would of been cheap.
Yet Fanny is purchasing chandeliers, china, furniture, car, van and has been travelling all summer. Fanny doesn't seem to have cash flow issues, she's just not spending on the renovations.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s just genetics, my brother lost his hair at 21, has had a grade 2 ever since.
If he were to have it cut stylishly, and treat it to some hair products that work for curly/frizzy hair it would have more volume and would cover up the thinning areas, doesn't do himself any favours... KIWI love him though...
1659793977902.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes, Michael’s shown he can be vindictive and we’ve heard he has a temper. I’ve said it before…I think the primary reason he originally started his YouTube channel was to “get back” at Angel for the wallpaper design drama. In many of his early vlogs he showed the wallpaper art and made sure the viewers knew he had done the work. It all culminated in his first crying vlog where he announced his design was “stolen.” He got his revenge against Angel… then everything fell apart. He really doesn’t have anything to lose by spilling tea on SJ. After he self destructed, he’s been completely sidelined by Fanny. Yes, they briefly reunited before Christmas, but it was nothing like before. The “spark” that made them so good together on camera was gone.
Don’t forget she gave him $500? In Spain when he got catfished and stranded. Not sure he will say anything. I think in his mind they are still friends, so far anyway. Now, Billyboy on the other hand…

Reactions: 11
This is the translation of the image left here on pg 13 of this thread https://tattle.life/goto/post?id=11091041 I selected the paragraph they selected (pic 2).

So it looks like someone has been here trying to defend their association, it might be Madam Toile, secret project, garden & declutter or Mr & Mrs Kitchen Makeover. They say they are not required by law to show association accounts (& other things). Were they required by law to share their building plans & financial difficulties? Were they required by law to beg strangers for money? Now they've got what they want they have become arrogant & are telling people what the law says. I wonder if they would have got so many patrons if they didn't promise an association (& have UK accents)? Why didn't they state what the law says in the beginning? We all know what SJ is but the Fleuries are sugar coated grifters. They are adopting each others methods, delaying projects (maybe for TV). I feel sorry for the production companies who might end up losing their jobs when Ch4 discovers they are promoting e-beggars on TV.
They’re all egotistical money grubbing shysters who love other people’s money. They feel entitled to live a lifestyle at the expense of others. All morally and ethically gross. 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Where are Fanny and her son now?! Out and about? Wasn’t there a quick blip about being “gone for two weeks”? Do we have any intel on their approximate location/wanderings/purpose?

Reactions: 15
She seems to be trying to deal with it the way she usually deals with anything too big for her own appetite (so basically everything): she's frantically looking for someone to take care of it for her. So far, nobody wants to step into the mine field she has created for herself. She tried to shift responsibility to the accountants she hired for a while, but they are keeping their doors closed. My understanding is that Isabelle's impending return is closely related to and driven by the tax situation spinning out of control. Word is she wants out.

It's his hobby, not his profession.
That would be out of the Association, of which she is an officer? I'm presuming as such she would be liable under French law for Stephanie's unpaid taxes? If not, what does she want out from? TIA

Reactions: 12
please-stop-saturday-night-live.gif

caroline gooder

11 minutes ago
@Robin Lots Isabelle is Stephanie's mother and Percy is her stepfather. Gerry is the unofficial brother of Stephanie. He was 12 years old when Stephanie was born and he lived with them. Michael Potts is one of the co-owners of Lalande and a long time friend of Stephanie.

caroline gooder
1 hour ago
Stephanie wanted to fill the Winter Salon with shelves. The new paneling in the Grant Salon has one section of shelves. Don't know if it will be for Art, Books or both.

caroline gooder
4 hours ago
They are waiting for planning permissions for the external doors. Isabelle will be back with Percy, Gerry, Michael Potts in less than 2 weeks.

caroline gooder

20 hours ago
Loved the votes for men in kilts and a party in their future. I grew up with them.😘😘 Please stop smoking, you young guys! Nick you are setting a bad example. Loved the food in the kitchen and at the festival. Chloe is so much fun and the three women make the afternoon delightful.

aaa9afd7-154e-4c6c-9087-392ea4ea0d73_text.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I was totally addicted to 600 Pound Life and love Dr Now. That’s why I refuse to watch 90 Day Fiancé…I know I’ll be addicted! It would sometimes come on after 600 Lbs and I would watch the first 5 minutes of it that my dvr recorded and I knew I would be hooked…now I might be peer pressured into watching it if enough of you start talking about it. 😂
Feeders are like drug pushers. I think Pheeph is a feeder, in the sense -- those meals they eat! The cocktails! Are they purging to stay so slim? I wouldn't be surprised that if there's dope about Pheeph rolls the spliffs and lays the lines out for Jarvis. Or pushes the pills -- how sneaky white girls stay high. He is the shopping and dirty toile and cheesy costume and eating disorder enabler. Etc. (Tho if she were purging her teeth would be showing it by now.)

I could see her saying that !!!
Well, she has a Plan B now. Percy.

Then they would come home from school crying as you’d let their pet die. 😂😂

I once had a rescue dog called Flash. That was embarrassing 😳

I’ve never eaten Lobster, what does it taste like. We did eat crab when I was growing up but I suppose that’s because it was available locally.
I once had a rescue dog named "Crazy". With a Spanish accent. We changed it to something that rhymed. Sweetest dog in the world and grateful to the end of her days.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Becia AUS
1 day agoI haven’t been able to join the premieres lately but I was wondering if anyone knows of the progress on Natties apartment at LaLande? Sorry to be off topic for today’s vlog but I am curious?

t0PlHqjkIYPFWDQs3_7bW6nw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
caroline gooder
1 day agoThey are waiting for planning permissions for the external doors. Isabelle will be back with Percy, Gerry, Michael Potts in less than 2 weeks.

maVgjscLu22JdwUsAUc_UfeS=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Robin Lots
1 day ago @caroline gooder Are they the team that will cut out the external doors?

t0PlHqjkIYPFWDQs3_7bW6nw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

caroline gooder
22 hours ago
@Robin Lots Isabelle is Stephanie's mother and Percy is her stepfather. Gerry is the unofficial brother of Stephanie. He was 12 years old when Stephanie was born and he lived with them. Michael Potts is one of the co-owners of Lalande and a long time friend of Stephanie.

Me thinks Robin is taking the piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Don’t forget she gave him $500? In Spain when he got catfished and stranded. Not sure he will say anything. I think in his mind they are still friends, so far anyway. Now, Billyboy on the other hand…
Don’t forget a chunk of Michael’s Spode collection is supposedly going to SJ. If that had been done someone would’ve vlogged about it. But both Billy and Michael have only mentioned it in passing as going to happen and never for reasons why!

Reactions: 16
Oh yes…the €500 loan from SJ! Still scratching my head on that one…why borrow money from Fanny instead of his own family? SJ would be the LAST person I would want to loan me money. I’m sure she likes having something to hold over someone’s head…whether it’s money or secrets.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She forced him to attend a grabeaux and open all the presents that had been sent to him. He had a black cloud over his head throughout the entire video, was rude and demented. It was awful.

Reactions: 21
Don’t forget a chunk of Michael’s Spode collection is supposedly going to SJ. If that had been done someone would’ve vlogged about it. But both Billy and Michael have only mentioned it in passing as going to happen and never for reasons why!
Yes!!! I wondered when I saw that if that’s how he was paying back the $500 he owed her.

Reactions: 15
Oh yes…the €500 loan from SJ! Still scratching my head on that one…why borrow money from Fanny instead of his own family? SJ would be the LAST person I would want to loan me money. I’m sure she likes having something to hold over someone’s head…whether it’s money or secrets.
You know, that's a good point. But I genuinely believe she owed him much more money than $500. For instance, if you add up the content he created for her early blogs, his editing skills, hairdressing, make-up..etc...etc. It would add up to thousands. She cashed the check for the views, he did a lot of the work.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 1477545
caroline gooder
11 minutes ago

caroline gooder
1 hour ago
Stephanie wanted to fill the Winter Salon with shelves. The new paneling in the Grant Salon has one section of shelves. Don't know if it will be for Art, Books or both.

caroline gooder
4 hours ago
They are waiting for planning permissions for the external doors. Isabelle will be back with Percy, Gerry, Michael Potts in less than 2 weeks.
caroline gooder
20 hours ago
Loved the votes for men in kilts and a party in their future. I grew up with them.😘😘 Please stop smoking, you young guys! Nick you are setting a bad example. Loved the food in the kitchen and at the festival. Chloe is so much fun and the three women make the afternoon delightful.

View attachment 1477532
Who is this 'Know it all' person. Has to be a plant. Quite frankly he/she is bloody annoying,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.