The Chateau Diaries #168 The bell Toiles for thee, Stephaneeee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are Fanny and her son now?! Out and about? Wasn’t there a quick blip about being “gone for two weeks”? Do we have any intel on their approximate location/wanderings/purpose?
Guess she’s got to deliver the sporty Mercedes to one eyed Maman in UK at some point? Or is it only for use when they en France?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Makes it easy for Oliver now that he lives so close.

Suspect it's been brewing for quite a while, but Isabelle's had to wait. Travel restrictions, Isabelle's eye surgery and now it's appears Percy is applying for UK residency. That's why Tante Chantal & Oncle Steven were around so much in order to keep an eye on Fanny and report back to Isabelle.

There were definitely tensions when Fanny & Snorty visited SA in February and no doubt words were spoken. It's all coming to a head before year-end.
Gosh I hope so!!!! Can't wait to see Fanny getting caught pouting again like she did when Selma was drumming g his bongo drum....while putting us all in a bored, sleepy, trance.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If he were to have it cut stylishly, and treat it to some hair products that work for curly/frizzy hair it would have more volume and would cover up the thinning areas, doesn't do himself any favours... KIWI love him though... View attachment 1477491
Imaging running your fingers through that frizz, I’d never see my hand again 😬

Yes, Michael’s shown he can be vindictive and we’ve heard he has a temper. I’ve said it before…I think the primary reason he originally started his YouTube channel was to “get back” at Angel for the wallpaper design drama. In many of his early vlogs he showed the wallpaper art and made sure the viewers knew he had done the work. It all culminated in his first crying vlog where he announced his design was “stolen.” He got his revenge against Angel… then everything fell apart. He really doesn’t have anything to lose by spilling tea on SJ. After he self destructed, he’s been completely sidelined by Fanny. Yes, they briefly reunited before Christmas, but it was nothing like before. The “spark” that made them so good together on camera was gone.
His vlog was also an up yours🖕to Channel 4, once the revenge had been done he lost interest….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
caroline gooder
11 minutes ago
@Robin Lots Isabelle is Stephanie's mother and Percy is her stepfather. Gerry is the unofficial brother of Stephanie. He was 12 years old when Stephanie was born and he lived with them. Michael Potts is one of the co-owners of Lalande and a long time friend of Stephanie.

caroline gooder
1 hour ago
Stephanie wanted to fill the Winter Salon with shelves. The new paneling in the Grant Salon has one section of shelves. Don't know if it will be for Art, Books or both.

caroline gooder
4 hours ago
They are waiting for planning permissions for the external doors. Isabelle will be back with Percy, Gerry, Michael Potts in less than 2 weeks.
caroline gooder
20 hours ago
Loved the votes for men in kilts and a party in their future. I grew up with them.😘😘 Please stop smoking, you young guys! Nick you are setting a bad example. Loved the food in the kitchen and at the festival. Chloe is so much fun and the three women make the afternoon delightful.
Caroline Gooder. Please get a bleeping hobby you obnoxious connasse!

There, I feel much better now...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Interesting…especially where it states “the law does not prohibit executive compensation” (although it can’t exceed three quarters of the gross minimum wage). So, she can pay herself and the other officers a salary from the Association funds, albeit not a large one. I was thinking…it’s possible Fanny might be following the rules of the Association (technically), but if her patrons saw what she was doing they would be angry. She could have used “creative accounting” to her advantage…it’s all technically ok, but looks really sneaky and underhanded (using loopholes, etc.). That might also be why she doesn’t want to share the accounts (?).

Again, all the speculation could be put to rest if she would SHARE THE ACCOUNTS!
A while ago I thought I remembered her saying she DID pay herself a small salary from the Association funds, but couldn't remember if I made it up in my head! I wanted to mention it here but didn't want to derail in case I was wrong!

Does anyone else remember her saying this in an early Patreon flog or chat maybe?

Any insight @Clara Burnett?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Guess she’s got to deliver the sporty Mercedes to one eyed Maman in UK at some point? Or is it only for use when they en France?
I really don't think Ma nor Pa should be driving anymore. I imagine the Merc will soon be in the claws of Fanny by default. Probably was the plan all along.

Reactions: 23
I think she's on her way back for just that. Steph's in the shite with the financials and Mummy is on the warpath. I do wonder if the holiday with baghead could also coincide with him signing over his share of LaLa.
I hope so as it would be good for Antoine not grow up there. Maybe it is Amaury’s future home.

These three sentences perfectly describes amazing succulent lobster. It's similar in taste to a crab but sweeter, cleaner, lighter. Its consistency is a hybrid between a crab and a shrimp. It's so tender it almost melts in your mouth.
I look forward to trying it one day.

Reactions: 11
I hope so as it would be good for Antoine not grow up there. Maybe it is Amaury’s future home.

I look forward to trying it one day.
Oh I think lil‘ Toni is on the way to learn from the best. I remember the amount of Lego he received and all the candy he gulped down like a duck in front of the camera.

Ups, sorry. I know kids are off-limit here. Edit the post to your own likings.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve never eaten Lobster, what does it taste like. We did eat crab when I was growing up but I suppose that’s because it was available locally.
These three sentences perfectly describes amazing succulent lobster. It's similar in taste to a crab but sweeter, cleaner, lighter. Its consistency is a hybrid between a crab and a shrimp. It's so tender it almost melts in your mouth.
Lobster tastes like warm melted butter and a cold beer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Wait for it. FRK is heading to Newhaven mid August to register for her STCW course. (STCW stands for Standards of Training, certification and Watchkeeping)
Asking if anyone
knows where she can stay! Few days in London then on to shittooville followed by Antibes. So looks like she will definitely be at the bit of a do.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Wait for it. FRK is heading to Newhaven mid August to register for her STCW course. (STCW stands for Standards of Training, certification and Watchkeeping)
Asking if anyone
knows where she can stay! Few days in London then on to shittooville followed by Antibes. So looks like she will definitely be at the bit of a do.
Dafuq is "Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping"?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Asking if anyone
No doubt she means somewhere to stay for free . Perhaps someone should send her a list of hotel in the area!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s just genetics, my brother lost his hair at 21, has had a grade 2 ever since.
I 100% agree. Male pattern baldness and onset of grey hair are defo down to genetics. Much like, as with, genetic body type too.
No getting away from it all, unfortunately! We all have our crosses to bear, thanks to our parents and generations before! :LOL:
Although, extremely unlucky if one encounters both baldness and grey hair at a very early age as I imagine, may play havoc with one's self esteem.
Then again, I am lead to believe, Turkey does a good line in hair transplants alongside their ongoing dental "tourist" industry!
Having said that, I really am not fussed about baldness/greyness in a partner.
I just abhor all those "obvious" silly tricks some try to disguise the fact, e.g. as PJ feels he needs to do, which look far worse, imho. 😟

Don’t forget she gave him $500? In Spain when he got catfished and stranded. Not sure he will say anything. I think in his mind they are still friends, so far anyway. Now, Billyboy on the other hand…
TBH, if I were Michael Petherick I wouldn't even think about paying her back that €500 as he was constantly featured in so many of her early vlogs, back in the day.
If I were him, I would consider that €500 as the absolute minimum fee that SJ owed him. Plus, he helped SJ with many projects at the HMN too.
They are no way friends nowadays, just past acquaintances in the chateau verse - like many others too!
MP will defo spill the beans when the time is right! Why wouldn't he AND, what has he got to lose?
I was always of the opinion that, apart from Michael, none of the rest of the Petherick clan actually warmed to SJ, for the obvious reasons, e.g. user, abuser and dumper! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Asking if anyone
FFS! Can't this 30 year old find a place to stay on her own? She is the biggest, boldest mooch I have ever come across. She has absolutely zero dignity or self-pride. Anyone want to put bets on that she won't finish the program? Or if she does, she won't do anything with it? Who knows, she may not even attend it at all! Any fool who is giving her money is a complete moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.