The Chateau Diaries #168 The bell Toiles for thee, Stephaneeee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the translation of the image left here on pg 13 of this thread https://tattle.life/goto/post?id=11091041 I selected the paragraph they selected (pic 2).

So it looks like someone has been here trying to defend their association, it might be Madam Toile, secret project, garden & declutter or Mr & Mrs Kitchen Makeover. They say they are not required by law to show association accounts (& other things). Were they required by law to share their building plans & financial difficulties? Were they required by law to beg strangers for money? Now they've got what they want they have become arrogant & are telling people what the law says. I wonder if they would have got so many patrons if they didn't promise an association (& have UK accents)? Why didn't they state what the law says in the beginning? We all know what SJ is but the Fleuries are sugar coated grifters. They are adopting each others methods, delaying projects (maybe for TV). I feel sorry for the production companies who might end up losing their jobs when Ch4 discovers they are promoting e-beggars on TV.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
My screen shots always appear as an attachment at the bottom of a post.
She had a post from a previous thread verbatim at the top of her post, as if she'd quoted it from the current thread.
Would copy and paste give you the same effect? You can insert the text anywhere within your own post?

Reactions: 3
I was a Sim player (and still play it now and again. I now play Simcity Buildit. Why the shaming?
No shaming from me. Just didn’t know it was around still. Simcity Buildit sounds interesting. Everyone I know plays Call of Duty and violent type games now which personally I can’t stand. I have gone off video games because they can be so addictive for me. It’s light outside one minute and I lookup and three hours have passed and it’s dark. lol I also used to be a Link and Zelda player back in the day. Good old Nintendo.

Reactions: 10
Jason Dubious is busy over on FB 'Escape to Chateau de Lalande & more' What a twit..

Jason Aaron Dubey shared a post.
46m ·

Hello to you gorgeous lovers of beautiful things...on my last visit to Chateau de Lalande in Spring, I was actually on a secret art buying mission on the French Riviera for our European Collection of original works by the 20th Century Modern Masters. As an International Art Dealer and gallerist it is my duty to seek out rare and unusual works of art by Dali, Chagall, Picasso and others. Now this may sound glamorous and all, but I can tell you it is a lot of work, and I always injure myself in some way, so it can be painful. Not to mention the jet lag and 8 to 10 hour drives across Europe alone are exhausting. That being said, after I import the pieces at great expense, it is extremely rewarding, and moving when the art arrives in California. I am so pleased to share with you this magnificent acquisition by Miro, 'The Delerium of tje Coutuier' a monumental original Carborunum. This is a proud moment in an art dealers life, so I invite you to share this with me!! Lots of love to you all!
Xoxo

Dauphin Dubey, your Dauphin of Lalande View attachment 1476292View attachment 1476293View attachment 1476294View attachment 1476295View attachment 1476296View attachment 1476297View attachment 1476298View attachment 1476299View attachment 1476300
Oh my.
Not all of Dear Brenda's sycophants were entirely happy with this. 😡
Thelma Pugh
This post is a good bit of PR and advertising for your business Jason but has little bearing on the purpose of this group.

Others , however, were full of praise! :LOL:

Inez Guzman
Surreal, unreal, omg wow. What a monumental task.
Congratulations and thank you for taking us along. You make is sound so easy but I know it’s a ton of work. You are a rockstar.

Jason Aaron Dubey
Inez Guzman Thank you for the awesome compliment!! You just totally made my day! xoxo

Janey Smith

Just to be in their presence…… View attachment 1477006

Jason Aaron Dubey
Janey Smith
There are moments of great joy. Working with the dead Masters is also very touching as the spirit lives through the art and emerges, crucifixes fly off the wall, etc. I'm not kidding! xoxo

😁😁😁😁o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Fanny will be definitely be 'up the creek' if Mummy wants out. Doesn't surprise me that Mummy isn't pleased with how things have transpired since Squirrelboy appeared on the scene 2 years ago.

Mummy knows she raised a daughter who is a selfish, lazy, spend-thrift, and whilst previously Mummy could put a leash on Fanny in an attempt to control her and save her from herself, that's all gone out the window since Fanny fell into her own pot of YT money to recklessly spend how & when she wants.

After being away from the shiteau for 2 years, distance (and probably Percy) have helped Isabelle see the light. It's one thing if Fanny just had a toyboy, but it's another thing for Mummy to have her name on papers which hold her legally responsible for for Fanny's financial shenanigans. (Natti should be damn worried too)

I also wouldn't be surprised if Mummy's given Fanny and ultimatum - Snorty or me. 🍿 🍿 🍿
There is one thing that will change the entire dynamic of the Farmhouse and the relationships therein ----- Money. If Isabelle gets one sniff that the Pissboy is trying to weedle his way into a claim on the property and thus her investment, WW 3 will ensue. She doesn't give two fiddlers fcuks for her daughter, and never has. Its all about money, don't get me wrong, I am sure the old bat is loving the revenue that is flying through the door, but its who can lay claim to that money, is what drives her.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Any gossip you can share? Pretty please.
Well if it’s any gossip you are after I can tell you about my male neighbour who has not sat in his garden once in the 15 years I’ve lived here. He spends all his time in his back bedroom on the computer. Or how about the neighbours at the end of my garden who don’t pull the blind down whenever they shower no matter how many times I send them a text reminding them.
😂😂😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh my.
Not all of Dear Brenda's sycophants were entirely happy with this. 😡
Thelma Pugh
This post is a good bit of PR and advertising for your business Jason but has little bearing on the purpose of this group.

Others , however, were full of praise! :LOL:

Inez Guzman
Surreal, unreal, omg wow. What a monumental task.
Congratulations and thank you for taking us along. You make is sound so easy but I know it’s a ton of work. You are a rockstar.

Jason Aaron Dubey
Inez Guzman Thank you for the awesome compliment!! You just totally made my day! xoxo

Janey Smith

Just to be in their presence…… View attachment 1477006

Jason Aaron Dubey
Janey Smith
There are moments of great joy. Working with the dead Masters is also very touching as the spirit lives through the art and emerges, crucifixes fly off the wall, etc. I'm not kidding! xoxo

😁😁😁😁o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
Hilarious …. He sells prints! The crucifixes are probably flying off the wall in anger 🤣 (The affronted dead artists anger that is)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
There is one thing that will change the entire dynamic of the Farmhouse and the relationships therein ----- Money. If Isabelle gets one sniff that the Pissboy is trying to weedle his way into a claim on the property and thus her investment, WW 3 will ensue. She doesn't give two fiddlers fcuks for her daughter, and never has. Its all about money, don't get me wrong, I am sure the old bat is loving the revenue that is flying through the door, but its who can lay claim to that money, is what drives her.
Exactly. I seems like the Jarvis family are good at making properties into businesses. Wondering if the chateau's ownership can be changed in this way so that it becomes the equivalent of a UK limited company. Owners would then get shareholder dividends & be protected against any business losses. The Patron money becomes part of the business income & there are probably tax advantages in doing it this way?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I always got the sense that Billy was not a fan of Fanny.
If you remember the time that mama P and Sadie came to pick Michael up they were greeted very coldly in the kitchen without so much as a cup of tea

Then they would come home from school crying as you’d let their pet die. 😂😂

I once had a rescue dog called Flash. That was embarrassing 😳

I’ve never eaten Lobster, what does it taste like. We did eat crab when I was growing up but I suppose that’s because it was available locally.
Buttery, fresh salty similar to crab but not, gosh I can’t give a great descriptive word, I’m sorry. I’m going to make lobster bisque with a dollop of Sherry tonight, everyone can get six.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Who honestly believes the Hedgehog has actual sex with the chatelaine??????? I just can’t wrap my head around that. There must be toys involved. The chatelaine must sport a strap on. Perhaps she borrows one from Olly’s wife, Shrek’s mother I mean wife or Johnny’s girlfriend. Maybe this is why they are growing so much zucchini in the walled garden this year! The Hedgehog just said he likes repurposing things.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
If it becomes more noticeable, I fear at some point it may be used an awareness vlog for possibly alopecia in young people or stress related due to restricted brocante shopping. Get the hankies out. :cry:🙈
It’s just genetics, my brother lost his hair at 21, has had a grade 2 ever since.

Reactions: 9
I could see her saying that !!!
I think she's on her way back for just that. Steph's in the shite with the financials and Mummy is on the warpath. I do wonder if the holiday with baghead could also coincide with him signing over his share of LaLa.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
This is the translation of the image left here on pg 13 of this thread https://tattle.life/goto/post?id=11091041 I selected the paragraph they selected (pic 2).

So it looks like someone has been here trying to defend their association, it might be Madam Toile, secret project, garden & declutter or Mr & Mrs Kitchen Makeover. They say they are not required by law to show association accounts (& other things). Were they required by law to share their building plans & financial difficulties? Were they required by law to beg strangers for money? Now they've got what they want they have become arrogant & are telling people what the law says. I wonder if they would have got so many patrons if they didn't promise an association (& have UK accents)? Why didn't they state what the law says in the beginning? We all know what SJ is but the Fleuries are sugar coated grifters. They are adopting each others methods, delaying projects (maybe for TV). I feel sorry for the production companies who might end up losing their jobs when Ch4 discovers they are promoting e-beggars on TV.
Interesting…especially where it states “the law does not prohibit executive compensation” (although it can’t exceed three quarters of the gross minimum wage). So, she can pay herself and the other officers a salary from the Association funds, albeit not a large one. I was thinking…it’s possible Fanny might be following the rules of the Association (technically), but if her patrons saw what she was doing they would be angry. She could have used “creative accounting” to her advantage…it’s all technically ok, but looks really sneaky and underhanded (using loopholes, etc.). That might also be why she doesn’t want to share the accounts (?).

Again, all the speculation could be put to rest if she would SHARE THE ACCOUNTS!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Then they would come home from school crying as you’d let their pet die. 😂😂

I once had a rescue dog called Flash. That was embarrassing 😳

I’ve never eaten Lobster, what does it taste like. We did eat crab when I was growing up but I suppose that’s because it was available locally.
These three sentences perfectly describes amazing succulent lobster. It's similar in taste to a crab but sweeter, cleaner, lighter. Its consistency is a hybrid between a crab and a shrimp. It's so tender it almost melts in your mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.