The Chateau Diaries #168 The bell Toiles for thee, Stephaneeee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that her next move? A 90 day fiancé? Perhaps one of Nati's slithery young tango cousins? She's really already there with slithery Pheeph. I've never seen a more natural and dedicated ho than he is. Errrrgh.

Reactions: 13
He refused her arrangement and she slowly entangled herself from his friendship.

Good points! She hadn't really established her pattern of using and discarding people back then... Michael was among the first. Oh how I wish he'd do some talking but he never will, he's trapped in the chateaverse web with too much to lose.
Don’t count him out

Reactions: 11
Prince of Pubes would definitely benefit from a balaclava.

Reactions: 16
I wish I had the self confidence of those crazy old white ladies on 90 Day Fiancé.

Reactions: 18
I think his parents did visit. We didn't see them on camera, but we did see their dog.

Reactions: 9
she's waited a bloody long time! I actually like Isabelle she is feisty and funny
I knew I like you for a reason. I too adore Isabelle. She‘s a front stabber and has the courage of her convictions. Having had a grandmother 10 times worse and still managing to cry myself senseless when she died, I can see that Isabelle and Percy are our only hope to sort out the farmhouse, put freeloaders on notice, manage restoration timetables and put that grifting gigolo Snorts on a train back to deepest, dampest rural Holland.
https://giphy.com/l4FGG6vgVLKpZsjok

Reactions: 21
Yeah, the rise and demise of MP and replacement by the even younger, less talented, more workshy Pheeph may be the narrative arc of Lalande, the Movie: All About Pheeph.
https://giphy.com/xTiQyp7OcmLkWSDeGQ

Reactions: 26
she makes me howl with laughter and takes no shit and I actually think she is really kind. She also isn't afraid of hard work or calling her mewling brat of a daughter out

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry to burst your bubble. You didn’t think O picked Spain because he’s fluid in the language. Spain is a playground ask MP it‘s his favorite vacation hole
Europe's largest gay circuit festival -- 70k scantily clad men at the waterpark in Barcelona -- begins tomorrow. Will MP be there? His stalker, Johnny Darko? And little bad O?

Reactions: 12
A lot of money a long time... Super smart to keep up with taxes also don't forget SJ - people are watching you and just curious - do you know this Phillip?

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
But would that not be them just bailing SJ out, like she has always had done before through friends and family?! I think Isabelle has no interest in project managing Lalande.

I pray dear Mummy is over SJ antics and irresponsibility and is done picking up her mess, and is only coming back to say goodbye to Lalande one last time.

Reactions: 15
Well, there was a Snorting Honking Brat in the mix the few times they met up. Cameltoe is a buzzkill for everyone I’m afraid.

Reactions: 12
I praise the Lord the snivelling little creep doesn't do his own YouTube vlogs -it is his only redeeming feature.

sorry I am rude but it sums up the odious little pubicle perfectly.
Did you never see him finger fucking a napkin holder?

Reactions: 18
Is that her next move? A 90 day fiancé? Perhaps one of Nati's slithery young tango cousins? She's really already there with slithery Pheeph. I've never seen a more natural and dedicated ho than he is. Errrrgh.
Not heard of 90 day fiancé, is it an American show.

Reactions: 7
Who's using who though, they all get what they wanted in the end, though the colonists always end up even older and alone eventually..

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.