The Chateau Diaries #167 SJ and PJ's love child would be... A cabbage bowl wearing a 100 stars scarf...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear God... I can never unsee this. What that woman did to perfectly innocent food in the name of "gastronomy" was a crime. Hacking away with dull knives, boiling a single sweet potato for an hour to serve it with no butter or seasoning as a garnish -- it was appalling. But I just about tit myself when she said she was doing something "in the French way". Apologize to France witch!!!

Having watched this with falafel queen cooking GREEN potatoes I can only assume that was done to add some colour to the dish. Forget a salad, forget some vegetables just use these delicious and NOT poisonous potatoes.
But seriously these vlogs have to be a piss take specifically aimed at us tartlettes. Fanny and her have concocted this together that’s why it happens in the shittoo kitchen, they are taking the piss and laughing at how we are lapping it up. Another diversionary tactic by Fanny, what a convoluted life she leads.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The box also looks remarkably new and in good nick to have come all the way from the US. No scuffed corners, not a lots of labels etc it has travelled very well.
Another massive clue of Stephanie’s grifting lies..

I wonder if maybe they repackaged some of the gifts once they reached the shiteau to make it more ‘ believable’ they are gifts..handbags that are expensive would never just be packaged in a thin bag.. especially if it is travelling all the way to France from the USA. American packages must need customs forms to travel as well.. we never see those anywhere, 🫠

We know that Her Nutti opens the boxes with Stephanie present. I wonder if they slip in the gushing notes, remove any purchases info ( receipts, thankyou letter from the company
, buyers guide etc) and add some small bits they bought at the local brocante to make it seem more believable and then set them aside to ‘ reopen’ on the gift grabber special

Reactions: 14
For comparison....

Included yours too @Mme Flog from your original bombshell video

View attachment 1465220View attachment 1465222
View attachment 1465223
For me it's the week first e and the n that when I look at it initially looks like a U. It all adds up to a reason for hanging onto the Argentenian Bully after the Tatti incident rather than showing her the door.

As Kathy said in her signature vlog it may not be Stephanie's signature but perhaps whomever is signing welcome cards as her is also helping with sneaky gifts.

Reactions: 18
Not the same handwriting

Stephanie's S's are consistent. They look like a deformed 8. the e is also almost non existent in her own writing
She wouldn’t necessarily want it to be her signature, right? So, could have purposely changed the flurry on the S? Who knows? I still think the premise is likely.

It was late when I watched the grab and I thought I spotted something suspect. She held up a pretty envelope addressed to Stephanie which looked like the signature on my (now destroyed card) and those that others shared back when I question it. Any sleuths able to check it out?

View attachment 1464974
🎯
Here is another example, from IG #chateaudelalande.
Notice, how Stacy is written. It is a better indication.
Yesterday's gift grab envelope was done by someone drawing the name Stephanie.

1659434154422.png

160558352_1335821136797865_4058881281598985019_n.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Having watched this with falafel queen cooking GREEN potatoes I can only assume that was done to add some colour to the dish. Forget a salad, forget some vegetables just use these delicious and NOT poisonous potatoes.
But seriously these vlogs have to be a piss take specifically aimed at us tartlettes. Fanny and her have concocted this together that’s why it happens in the shittoo kitchen, they are taking the piss and laughing at how we are lapping it up. Another diversionary tactic by Fanny, what a convoluted life she leads.
I am sure she plants a lot of stuff to take us down the wrong track. Oily has done her a big favour and taken some unwanted attention. I think really she can do what the hell she wants and her loyal patrons will lap it up, because they just like a bit of escapism, they don't really give a f*** whether the Chateau is restored or not. They like the optimism the faux friendship and believing if they turned up for a visit, they will become bosom pals and will be swinging their pants in the kitchen.

🎯
Here is another example, from IG #chateaudelalande.
Notice, how Stacy is written. It is a better indication.
Yesterday's gift grab envelope was done by someone drawing the name Stephanie.

View attachment 1465313

View attachment 1465315
The S is is still very different, more up right and rounded than the one on the envelope. We are all surmising though-there are distinct similarities but guess you need to be an expert to know for sure.

@Isabelle6541 Have you spoken to the post office? If Stephanie is buying expensive gifts for herself from overseas the post office may know. Also maybe they can tell you how many ' gifts' they tend to get..

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It would explain why the plethora of dresses always fits. I am horrified though if she actually bought the Versace cat monstrosity (I know it is very now) I just think it is horrible.
For comparison....

View attachment 1465223
Well there's absolutely no doubt in my mind now. She's been lying, cheating, fraudulent. I think she sees it all as a big joke laughing at everyone thinking she's so clever. It does actually strike me as her kind of sense of humour. Won't be so funny now she's been caught. As with all these types it appears to be about to bite her on the arse three fold.

I never eat before 8pm and this summer sitting out I don’t realise the time and have occasionally started cooking at 9.30.
We appear to have slipped to Spanish hours for evening meals.

Another massive clue of Stephanie’s grifting lies..

I wonder if maybe they repackaged some of the gifts once they reached the shiteau to make it more ‘ believable’ they are gifts..handbags that are expensive would never just be packaged in a thin bag.. especially if it is travelling all the way to France from the USA. American packages must need customs forms to travel as well.. we never see those anywhere, 🫠

We know that Her Nutti opens the boxes with Stephanie present. I wonder if they slip in the gushing notes, remove any purchases info ( receipts, thankyou letter from the company
, buyers guide etc) and add some small bits they bought at the local brocante to make it seem more believable and then set them aside to ‘ reopen’ on the gift grabber special
You're right. Customs declarations are a absolute for anything arriving from outside the EU, UK included now. There never appears to be one on all those packages that arrive.

Last edited:
@Isabelle6541 Have you spoken to the post office? If Stephanie is buying expensive gifts for herself from overseas the post office may know. Also maybe they can tell you how many ' gifts' they tend to get..
She used to show us the post van delivering packages, but we haven't seen that in a long time.

• Heart
For comparison....

View attachment 1465223
As much as I’d love to catch Stephamememe at this I don’t believe that’s her signature on the illustrated envelope. There are just too many small differences. The only letter that looks exactly the same is the “n”. The difference in width versus height in the “s” as well as the connection (or lack thereof) between the “s” and “t”, the shapes of the “e” and the connection between “p” and “h” are just not quite right. That said, it does look like what her signature would appear to be if someone else was trying to copy it. (Looking at you PhiPhi)

• Haha
  • Heart
As much as I’d love to catch Stephamememe at this I don’t believe that’s her signature on the illustrated envelope. There are just too many small differences. The only letter that looks exactly the same is the “n”. The difference in width versus height in the “s” as well as the connection (or lack thereof) between the “s” and “t”, the shapes of the “e” and the connection between “p” and “h” are just not quite right. That said, it does look like what her signature would appear to be if someone else was trying to copy it. (Looking at you PhiPhi)
Personally, I don’t think SJ would be so dumb as to write her own gift card. However, I do think SJ is insipid enough to get a minion to write them for her. Maybe this is actually lapdog Phyllis’s job - fabricating gifts. SJ frequently points out gifts bestowed upon her by Phyllis…? It’s all so tragic. The greed makes me nauseous when I cast my mind back to people I’ve come across in recent months truly in dire desperation right now making a choice to forego meals for the sake of their children, DAILY. The greed is shameful.

• Heart
Well there does seem to be huge amount of evidence that all is not legal chez shitoo. U would think some hungry journalist would take tjis under investigation. Has anyone alerted them in UK, US or France?

Reactions: 5
Personally, I don’t think SJ would be so dumb as to write her own gift card. However, I do think SJ is insipid enough to get a minion to write them for her. Maybe this is actually lapdog Phyllis’s job - fabricating gifts. SJ frequently points out gifts bestowed upon her by Phyllis…? It’s all so tragic. The greed makes me nauseous when I cast my mind back to people I’ve come across in recent months truly in dire desperation right now making a choice to forego meals for the sake of their children, DAILY. The greed is shameful.
I completely agree. I have a very good job with excellent benefits but our hours have been reduced by half. As a result I’m on unpaid call constantly for work just in case and I’m picking and choosing which of my health issues get addressed simply because I can’t afford the coinsurance. On the plus side my house is clean, organized and extraneous crap removed to the local substance abuse charity. So NOT Lalande!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Look at Philip Janssen's artistic signature.
🤫If someone was drawing a signature...

1659439230101.png
1659439239893.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I completely agree. I have a very good job with excellent benefits but our hours have been reduced by half. As a result I’m on unpaid call constantly for work just in case and I’m picking and choosing which of my health issues get addressed simply because I can’t afford the coinsurance. On the plus side my house is clean, organized and extraneous crap removed to the local substance abuse charity. So NOT Lalande!
I'm very sorry to hear about the hours being cut so drastically and the resulting stress it must cause you but on the plus side you're clearly a decent civically minded person.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I stopped watching after I found all that out. Just like Philly and Angelina, who it is rumored, do not own their chateaux either.

Not a rumor, they rent it, the cost is covered by the rent they get from their flat in London:

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.