The Chateau Diaries #167 SJ and PJ's love child would be... A cabbage bowl wearing a 100 stars scarf...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 17
@Mme Flog Just a suggestion
You could just show the signature comparisons and “let the viewer decide.” And make it clear that it’s your opinion they’re the same (if that’s what you think). I don’t think you’d get into any kind of trouble for that. ❀
I've been thinking the same. I wanted to call her put for the handbags (purses) but.......
Natti gets a handbag too for her silence. The boys get shirts for their silence.
The only innocent in the vlog was Chloe.

Vlog two coming up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Recent chat here about the GAG charity donations made me think of the highest profile recipient - the faux-shion Institute in SA. Has anyone noticed Spiro on the CD live chat in recent months? I haven't, but I don't watch the GAG channel. Seems to have gone quiet.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well, I’ve studied and compared the signatures from the envelope and letters and, honestly, I think they’re written by the same person. Coincidentally, I served as a juror on a civil trial regarding a property dispute. Handwriting experts testified about a signature on a document that was said to be forged. All I can say is that if I saw those “Stephanie” signatures from the screen shots in a court of law, I’d say they were written by the same person. They’re much more similar than the signature comparisons I saw as a juror in the civil trial (which the handwriting experts agreed were written by the same person). In my opinion, if it wasn’t SJ, it was one of her minions.
I think they're written by the same person; I also think that same person might not be S herself. During my 6 months or so as a patron I was sent two separate postcards both signed "Stephanie" but in very different handwriting. Not hard to imagine whoever was given the postcards to write that week is still there and is now being asked to fill out "cards from gift-givers" for the show.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
So there's one thing we can see about good old Fanny, and that is, that she is pretty predictable in her choice of suitors. She chooses yes men who she can dominate and each show effeminate characteristics, with a penchant for dick gobbling. Then when Fanny from time to time is feeling kinky, she shags a neanderthal be they a volunteer or a visitor and then back to her current lover. But, in choosing her latest beau, she is really scrapping the gusset.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Does anyone else get straight vibes from Nati and Amaury? He seems kind of heavy in the loafers, they're total heteros!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It is going to be a corker! Just to clarify. We are a former group of Patreon members that are working with a few reporters. The publication is a US publication with a strong online presence and a strong international readership. Everything we have worked on has been directly from SJ. Each statement, each misdirection, each and every false promise comes directly with a sound bite. She has actually be the architect of this corker. I am starting to feel sort of bad for her as it is pretty embarrassing. (I kid.) I have to wonder? Is it why Dan ran away? With the exception of the head gardener and the tree surgeon... everyone actively involved in her foolishness is named and discussed.
All hail @Isabelle6541 to you and all your fellow former Patreon members - it could not have been easy AND, took an awful lot of time, energy and effort to bring this about by you all, collectively.
I could hazard a guess as to which US publication, but, I won't here!
From what you say, and I have personally witnessed on YT, SJ has defo made a rod for her own back.
I imagine that whatever you have uncovered as to the "real" reason why MW, Selmar, Dan et al, plus many past Work Away Volunteers all ultimately ran away.
I agree, current Head Gardener and Nic the tree surgeon were wise enough to say as little as possible and keep their distance.
All power to you and your group @Isabelle6541. :love:

Reactions: 11
Hi Isabelle6541,
I'm confused, what is the article about? lots of "influencers" have been caught red handed lying, or fabricating a life style for content, I just don't see the angel the publication could go with this, that would require all this backup information, I'm not wanting to come across rude or anything, but speaking from experience iv not know a publication hold story's for that long, in case of been under cut or the story been scooped by another outlet.

you said your a group of former Patreon members, have you background checked that the reports are legit? its just coming across a bit long winded (my option) unless you have some info the we don't know.

i hope this doesn't come across salty, I don't want to be banished off to the Katie price forum (yikes)
Just a thought, I know people who are either editors or writers who contribute to a couple of magazines here in the US, it can take roughly 2-3 months for an article to go to print. If it's an online only publication, there could be a different, more accelerated pace of publication, but if it's print and online, you can assume 2-3 months is somewhat normal. I believe there was an intent by some in Isabelle's group to attend Patron Days (at least she's hinted at that), so if that's in September, the November publish date would appear on track.

At this point, if there was an interview with Stephanie by the publication, I sure hope it's already occurred. If people from la Lande read here, as we believe they do, the discussion of it here could tip her off and cause her to decline an interview. Isabelle and those in her group seem very organized and cautious, so I'm assuming her posting anything about anything to do with this here is "after the fact" (at least I'm hoping so!).

Reactions: 15
Dear God... I can never unsee this. What that woman did to perfectly innocent food in the name of "gastronomy" was a crime. Hacking away with dull knives, boiling a single sweet potato for an hour to serve it with no butter or seasoning as a garnish -- it was appalling. But I just about tit myself when she said she was doing something "in the French way". Apologize to France witch!!!

Again, high summer in the heart of greenest France.
Food. All beige. Sweet potato, honorary beige. If not beige enough, pour leftover balsamic cream over all.

Here's what you can buy to eat in August in France.

Was the burned eggplant millefeuille the starter? Or you could have Mirabelle plums. Chilled Jewish plum soup, with lemon verbena and creme fraiche.
Bavette steak poorly cooked or fresh mackerel, baked with mustard/honey/garlic/crumbs and served cool. On a plate of fresh grape leaves, perhaps, garnished with Charantais melon slices.
One gigantic sweet potato, you could have cooked in 10 minutes if you cut it up. Or zucchini sticks, deep fried in the cool of the morning and served hot later with cream, basil, garlic, parm, pasta (fusilli for the sauce-catchment win!).
Fresh green bean salad. No en-beigement with balsamic, please. Cis-Ottolenghi style: Sizzle thin garlic slices, capers, cumin and coriander seeds in hot olive oil, pour over cooked beans, add 2 t lemon zest. Lots of nice fresh parsley, in season now.
Moar plums. Latvian plum and almond cake. Underneath, a pool of rosemary plum sauce.

I don’t know what deal you signed with the devil, but the one I signed is as follows. For every dirty/STD pussy joke, I get to post 10 recipes. For every 20 mean anal sex/cocksucker jokes, my Suds Sisters get to make 40 dish and laundry detergent posts. Sounds fair to me. Verweile doch, du bist so schön. <—— German for read the room.

A classic essay on how to be funny while being offensive, by the late, wonderful, Undercover Black Man:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think they're written by the same person; I also think that same person might not be S herself. During my 6 months or so as a patron I was sent two separate postcards both signed "Stephanie" but in very different handwriting. Not hard to imagine whoever was given the postcards to write that week is still there and is now being asked to fill out "cards from gift-givers" for the show.
The writing and signature are by the same hand that's for sure. Has to be Natti.

Reactions: 14
So there's one thing we can see about good old Fanny, and that is, that she is pretty predictable in her choice of suitors. She chooses yes men who she can dominate and each show effeminate characteristics, with a penchant for dick gobbling. Then when Fanny from time to time is feeling kinky, she shags a neanderthal be they a volunteer or a visitor and then back to her current lover. But, in choosing her latest beau, she is really scrapping the gusset.
Interesting!
Therefore, do you also sense that that may have also been the dynamic between SJ's mother and father too? Derrick being dominated by Isobelle (not hard to comprehend), but covert as to his real area/feelings of "preferences"?
Asking for a friend, obviously! :LOL:

Reactions: 3
I am sure she plants a lot of stuff to take us down the wrong track. Oily has done her a big favour and taken some unwanted attention. I think really she can do what the hell she wants and her loyal patrons will lap it up, because they just like a bit of escapism, they don't really give a f*** whether the Chateau is restored or not. They like the optimism the faux friendship and believing if they turned up for a visit, they will become bosom pals and will be swinging their pants in the kitchen.

The S is is still very different, more up right and rounded than the one on the envelope. We are all surmising though-there are distinct similarities but guess you need to be an expert to know for sure.
I do agree that there are subtle differences in the signatures. However I have a theory, in the past I have experienced people who become obsessed with say a girlfriend/boyfriend and one trait that you see, is them trying to mimic the handwriting style of their beloved. It is a possibility that one of her minions inside the farmhouse is doing this same thing.

Reactions: 9
Does anybody know what he does for a living as they are obviously wealthy in their own right. From what Simon said, they have been chateau owners for the past 20 years in France, their current one being their second.
Christian music...

My third album was released in July and features some new songs from 2020 and 2021. There are some new themes on this album to do with faith and the spirit, and I tried to create some gospel sound to illustrate this.

1659454255986.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t know what deal you signed with the devil, but the one I signed is as follows. For every dirty/STD pussy joke, I get to post 10 recipes. For every 20 mean anal sex/cocksucker jokes, my Suds Sisters get to make 40 dish and laundry detergent posts. Sounds fair to me. Verweile doch, du bist so schön. <—— German for read the room.
I just get buy one / get one free Miller Lite coupons. I didn’t realize there were other options. I might have negotiated a better deal. But then again, those coupons are handy.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Christian music...

My third album was released in July and features some new songs from 2020 and 2021. There are some new themes on this album to do with faith and the spirit, and I tried to create some gospel sound to illustrate this.

View attachment 1466189

Oh Lordy, this reminds me of my former English tutor, who was side hustling with a Christian country band. Lots of hellfire and brimstone scaremonger BS and singing about how sodomites go to hell. Well on the last day of upper school said tutor handed out his self produced album to the class and kept me and another homo behind in the class and told us we should pay particular attention to act II of the album about perversion and how we can find the light. I was 15 years old. Luckily I had my head screwed on and shrugged it off, binning that crap at the school gates. Googled him 2 years ago, low and behold, he was convicted of paedophilia with boys.... Predictable....

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Christian music...

View attachment 1466189

This makes me feel better about my long ago assertion that the Birts are born again Christians. It had to have come from somewhere!

Here is a press release from 2007, I think this is the correct SImon Birt:

He is charming, so being head of sales makes sense. It also tracks with the claim that they have been in France for 20 years.

Reactions: 10
Yes on the hot sweaters in the heat of the summer???
I don’t get it either- something he’s covering up? It’s bizarre....to me....
Here I am living in the south- in the summer- hot as hades here.
Sweaters/jumpers are the farthest things on my mind to wear! Gah! đŸ€ŠđŸŒâ€â™€ïž
I'm afraid he thinks limp and clingy is sexy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Wow I did not know this. Good thing I don’t eat potatoes.
Yes, I've always been taught that. When I see even some small green portion on a potato I just throw it away, you never know. Potatoes belong to the family of solanaceae, just like tomatoes, peppers, chili peppers and aubergines, which are used as edible food, but then there are thousands of other species. The said vegetables all contain solanina, but can be safely eaten (apart from the green parts, as said) but many plants, leaves and flowers of other species of the family are poisonous to humans, like belladonna, mandrake, datura stramonium etc.

• Heart
Is Jawon Dubey throwing shade at fanny with his accounting comments and getting Isabelle onside? Would hate to be fanny at that mother and daughter reunion 😆😆😆
I'd like to be Marcel the mouche on the wall at the reunion.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.