The Chateau Diaries #167 SJ and PJ's love child would be... A cabbage bowl wearing a 100 stars scarf...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is going to be a corker! Just to clarify. We are a former group of Patreon members that are working with a few reporters. The publication is a US publication with a strong online presence and a strong international readership. Everything we have worked on has been directly from SJ. Each statement, each misdirection, each and every false promise comes directly with a sound bite. She has actually be the architect of this corker. I am starting to feel sort of bad for her as it is pretty embarrassing. (I kid.) I have to wonder? Is it why Dan ran away? With the exception of the head gardener and the tree surgeon... everyone actively involved in her foolishness is named and discussed.
Do you think she knows how bad this is going to be?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
It is going to be a corker! Just to clarify. We are a former group of Patreon members that are working with a few reporters. The publication is a US publication with a strong online presence and a strong international readership. Everything we have worked on has been directly from SJ. Each statement, each misdirection, each and every false promise comes directly with a sound bite. She has actually be the architect of this corker. I am starting to feel sort of bad for her as it is pretty embarrassing. (I kid.) I have to wonder? Is it why Dan ran away? With the exception of the head gardener and the tree surgeon... everyone actively involved in her foolishness is named and discussed.
Hi Isabelle6541,
I'm confused, what is the article about? lots of "influencers" have been caught red handed lying, or fabricating a life style for content, I just don't see the angel the publication could go with this, that would require all this backup information, I'm not wanting to come across rude or anything, but speaking from experience iv not know a publication hold story's for that long, in case of been under cut or the story been scooped by another outlet.

you said your a group of former Patreon members, have you background checked that the reports are legit? its just coming across a bit long winded (my option) unless you have some info the we don't know.

i hope this doesn't come across salty, I don't want to be banished off to the Katie price forum (yikes)

Reactions: 5
Yesterday's, 8/1/22, gift grab live chat...

View attachment 1465551
Diana Elizabeth Bashford Where is every one
Jenny Willow is there anybody there?
Jason Dubey I here too!!!
Jason Dubey Hello

View attachment 1465554
Isabelle Jarvis Hello everyone from the UK
Chateau Unwrapped! Hello from Lalande everyone!
Chateau Unwrapped! @isabelle Jarvis Hello darling Mummy
Isabelle Jarvis Hello darling. Call me after the program please
Percy Attfield Hello from Suffolk this time.
Chateau Unwrapped! @isabelle Jarvis ok, maman x

View attachment 1465560
Örn Leifsson Why is it that in the premier the video quality is so bad like now it's only 240p but when one watches it after the premier it's available in 1080p
Chateau Unwrapped! @Örn Leifsson I don't know, it's sometimes quite frustrating! Maybe because we often upload the videos shortly before the premiere - this was filmed today!
Sarah Yates @Orn Leifsson they’ve been having problems at LaLande with their internet connection

View attachment 1465565
Isabelle Jarvis Slander!

View attachment 1465569
Jimmy Connolly I’d love to know dans channel where he posts EVERY DAY?

View attachment 1465575
Sweet Baby J Hi chateau friends, sorry I’m late!
Sweet Baby J Is the resolution terrible for anyone else?
Crafty C's @Sweet baby j yes resolution off, hopefully it will clear
Sweet Baby J Thanks @crafty c’s im glad it’s not just me!

View attachment 1465577
caroline gooder When will Isabelle and Percy be there?
Percy Attfield @Caroline gooder within a few weeks

View attachment 1465580
Elpis Liossatos Hi has anyone on the team received a CD I sent a month or so ago? Parcel from Switzerland?
Chateau Unwrapped! @Elpis Liossatos I'll check with Nati

View attachment 1465582
Jason Dubey So I am feeling pretty good right now. Just paid our Sales Tax Return and renewed one of the business licenses today, and it went flawlessly!!! YAY
Isabelle Jarvis Jason Dubey. Well done
Jason Dubey @Chateau Unwrapped! Good Day!
Jason Dubey @isabelle Jarvis Thanks Isabelle! Much appreciated
Chateau Unwrapped! @Jason Dubey Hello
Isabelle Jarvis Jason Dubey that’s the secret I agree and an efficient accountant of course
Jason Dubey @isabelle Jarvis Keeping perfect books makes things so easy
Jason Dubey @isabelle Jarvis I do all the invoicing myself, but have an awesome bookkeeper, and a CPA. I have to rely on other professionals as much as possible, otherwise it is too much
Isabelle Jarvis Jason Dubey yes glad you have a good team.

View attachment 1465583
Sweet Baby J Hi @chateau unwrapped!
Chateau Unwrapped! @Sweet Baby J Hi
Sweet Baby J Are those hospital socks?

View attachment 1465793
Jacqueline Fitzgerald is there a problem with the camera? the picture is really blurry

View attachment 1465809
Jason Dubey Great bag!
Jason Dubey Hot bag for Nati
Sweet Baby J Sometimes those fabulous purse straps can make fun belts too!

View attachment 1465820
Sweet Baby J @chateau unwrapped! Is the vacay w Nic & Marie on the Orient Express?
Chateau Unwrapped! @Sweet Baby J No, it isn't
Sweet Baby J @chateau unwrapped! Maybe next year, I know it’s on your bucket list!

View attachment 1465825
Esther Quezada The video is blurry because it is a premier. You can go back and watch after the premier for better quality. But all premieres are a bit blurry.
Sarah Yates Philip said last week he thought the low resolution was because the Chateau is having problems with their internet

View attachment 1465828
Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!
alexis wells [message deleted]
Anne Morgan Unwatchable as such a bad picture only getting 240p will sadly have to watch later happened last week too don’t know why
Jelena Novakovic @Anne Morgan same here: blurry, and 240 too.

View attachment 1465837
Jason Dubey That is exactly what you need Philip! A Baby Yoda!!
Jason Dubey Who needs a dog when you have a baby Yoda! @Chateau Unwrapped!

View attachment 1465835
rosa veldkamp 720p is generally the lowest resolution you want to post a video in, but I have noticed that when I watch later, after the premier , the video is usually much clearer.
Philip Janssen The video quality is sometimes bad when it’s premiering, I don’t know why. If it’s not a premiere, it might be your internet
Esther Quezada Is it me or has Philip gotten taller?
Philip Janssen @Esther Quezada As far as I know, not in the last 8 years

View attachment 1465842
Sweet Baby J @Jason Dubey, I still watch in low res, but it gives me a migraine
Jason Dubey Oh Sweet Baby, can you take an ibuprofin? @Sweet Baby J
Jason Dubey Baby what if you try wearing sunglasses? @Sweet Baby J
Sweet Baby J @Jason Dubey, I just take excedrine for migraines and that usually knocks them out after an hour or so.
Sweet Baby J @Jason Dubey, no sunglasses inside whilst watching YouTube. Bad resolution tends to be a migraine trigger
Jason Dubey I can just see you Baby J with an ice pack on your head, sunglasses and a turban watching this..@Sweet Baby J
Sweet Baby J @Jason Dubey, did you hack my webcam?
Jason Dubey @Sweet Baby J You know it Sweet Baby

View attachment 1465863
Philip Janssen Did the sound just cut out for 2 seconds just for me or for everyone?
Philip Janssen Must be our internet then
Jimmy Connolly Yes Philip but I had just dropped my phone. (Again)

View attachment 1465867
Sweet Baby J It’s so sad some of the presents weren’t opened in February
Philip Janssen @Sweet Baby J They arrived after Valentine’s Day and we’ve got a backlog of gifts
Sweet Baby J @chateau unwrapped! & @philip j you guys get so many stuffed animals, have you thought about a stuffed animal themed guest room?
Jason Dubey That would be perfect in Dan's Toile room on a chair @Chateau Unwrapped

View attachment 1465872
Dana's Cookbook Hello everybody ! Great presents my video will come out after , meet you there

View attachment 1465879
Jimmy Connolly Take that twattle

👍
Heather Stewart Don't forget the thumbs up!

View attachment 1465899
Philip Janssen Thank you all
Isabelle Jarvis Good night everyone thank you for being here
Percy Attfield Good to meet all see you soon

View attachment 1465876
Dana's Cookbook Due to Dur to maintenance work on the network the video will premier after @Chateau Unwrapped! , meet you there a thousand apologies
Is Jawon Dubey throwing shade at fanny with his accounting comments and getting Isabelle onside? Would hate to be fanny at that mother and daughter reunion 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 27
As much as I’d love to catch Stephamememe at this I don’t believe that’s her signature on the illustrated envelope. There are just too many small differences. The only letter that looks exactly the same is the “n”. The difference in width versus height in the “s” as well as the connection (or lack thereof) between the “s” and “t”, the shapes of the “e” and the connection between “p” and “h” are just not quite right. That said, it does look like what her signature would appear to be if someone else was trying to copy it. (Looking at you PhiPhi)
Well, I’ve studied and compared the signatures from the envelope and letters and, honestly, I think they’re written by the same person. Coincidentally, I served as a juror on a civil trial regarding a property dispute. Handwriting experts testified about a signature on a document that was said to be forged. All I can say is that if I saw those “Stephanie” signatures from the screen shots in a court of law, I’d say they were written by the same person. They’re much more similar than the signature comparisons I saw as a juror in the civil trial (which the handwriting experts agreed were written by the same person). In my opinion, if it wasn’t SJ, it was one of her minions.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I was looking for hopwoodxiv on graphtreon. Another one hiding his patron numbers. Nothing comes up. Does that mean he has no patrons?
Judging by the few comments on his Patreon, surely he doesn't have many... I can't find him on graphtreon either, he must have it under a different name somehow.

Reactions: 8
Hi Isabelle6541,
I'm confused, what is the article about? lots of "influencers" have been caught red handed lying, or fabricating a life style for content, I just don't see the angel the publication could go with this, that would require all this backup information, I'm not wanting to come across rude or anything, but speaking from experience iv not know a publication hold story's for that long, in case of been under cut or the story been scooped by another outlet.

you said your a group of former Patreon members, have you background checked that the reports are legit? its just coming across a bit long winded (my option) unless you have some info the we don't know.

i hope this doesn't come across salty, I don't want to be banished off to the Katie price forum (yikes)
I think judging from conversations I had on this earlier they are looking to expose actual fraud not just fibs on lifestyle. I think they're playing the info close to their chest so Fanny doesn't have a heads up. Sure all will become clear in time.

Reactions: 20
I won't publish.................for now! :devilish:
@Mme Flog Just a suggestion…You could just show the signature comparisons and “let the viewer decide.” And make it clear that it’s your opinion they’re the same (if that’s what you think). I don’t think you’d get into any kind of trouble for that. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Having watched this with falafel queen cooking GREEN potatoes I can only assume that was done to add some colour to the dish. Forget a salad, forget some vegetables just use these delicious and NOT poisonous potatoes.
But seriously these vlogs have to be a piss take specifically aimed at us tartlettes. Fanny and her have concocted this together that’s why it happens in the shittoo kitchen, they are taking the piss and laughing at how we are lapping it up. Another diversionary tactic by Fanny, what a convoluted life she leads.
Well, the green part of potatoes is rich in solanine, a neurotoxine.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I think judging from conversations I had on this earlier they are looking to expose actual fraud not just fibs on lifestyle. I think they're playing the info close to their chest so Fanny doesn't have a heads up. Sure all will become clear in time.
I think if they was evidence of fraud, patron and YouTube should be show it, so the accounts can be blocked, and investigated there is nothing stopping fanny closeting the accounts down after patron day (September) and retiring from the public eye, before the article comes out in November, anything that comes out after she has closed the accounts down on her own accord, could incur fanny suing the publication for defamation of character and damages to her business, I just don't see a publication sticking it neck out that far and waiting on it just my option. if there is one thing i know its holes.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone really think that room looks nice? I guess I don't like toile. All those different shades and patterns in one small room together is too much for any reasonable person. Maybe, that is why Danny looked so sickly while he was staying there. And, don't get me started on all the dirt and dust. Who buys used linens at the market and takes them home and puts the directly in the room? Disgusting.
A little goes a long way in my book. I have never liked the matchy/matchy effect, personally prefer total contrasts and blending of texures/wallpapers/fabrics. That room highlights a total lack of individuality on SJ's part - she's just thrown everything toile at it! Which is defo a mind bogglingly overload.
Poor old Dan having lived in it for 9 months, no wonder he finally left, prob to save what little sanity he had left. Enough, was enough!
And, Dan was 100% correct, those curtains are more red than pink. Stick that in your pipe PJ!
Isn't there another room just like it (B&B room) at the HMN too that Kat used to often stay in - she always used to joke about how much toile could be displayed in one room, if I remember correctly! :LOL:

Reactions: 3
Was she still cooking at 9.45 pm... what time did they finally eat... dinner is 6pm sharp over here
Judging by the portion, I'd call that a 'before bed' snack... Mum would call it supper, but it seems that's 'dinner' to most now.

Reactions: 6
Stephanie Jarvies' real signature.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Stephanie Jarvies' real signature.

tit the bed KIKIGEE! the devil works hard but you work faster!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I watched Chateau Love's vlog yesterday (which is rare), where Viv and Simon visited LL Lande and Simon (who admitted that he never watches any chateau vlogs, not even his wife's). So first sighting of the HMN for him.
He and Viv were given the grand tour by PJ - Simon even admitted that he has never been a fan of toile - yay!
Viv is fine, a little overly effusive at times, unnecessarily so imho, BUT not a liar or a YT patreon e-beggar/scammer.
Simon is such a refreshing breath of fresh air and delight. He is honest, speaks his mind without any BS, and appears down to earth - rare species in the Chateau world! :)
Does anybody know what he does for a living as they are obviously wealthy in their own right. From what Simon said, they have been chateau owners for the past 20 years in France, their current one being their second.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.