The Chateau Diaries #167 SJ and PJ's love child would be... A cabbage bowl wearing a 100 stars scarf...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1472161 Yah, buy high sell low :ROFLMAO:

It wouldn't surprise me at all, a lot of houses aorund us have a pool (we're 50km from the coast). Have you seen in the news about Piscine Squatters taking over people's pools while they're away on holiday?
Oh yes. The piscine squatters have been a thing around here for a long time. Easy on the lottisments, it's usually locals or neighbours.

When Fanny kicks Sir Snorts a Lot to the curb and out of the Dump, she will probably tell him, “ Sadly, Snorts, you are unfortunately not original to the Shittoo so you must pack up your 3 vans of china and furniture and leave.”
Hang on though. If princess fanny bought said china and furniture in her head she'll have first dibs before he hits the road 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They are definitely away now-note as well how Nick the tartan, tattooed tree man said "see you in a couple of weeks"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Well, it has pockets…so it’s got that going for it! 😄

I hope someone sends Christie’s a picture of the pink toile room. To showcase the skills of their Tatstemaker in full display. 🙄
Still scratchin' my head over that one. There are multitudes of Goodwill resellers with a better eye than SJ. Make THEM tastemakers.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Please tell me who the duck wears white stilettos to a local village fete? And his cash? Where does his cash come from, is he still claiming benefits from the Netherrealms as he certainly hasn’t done any paid work since landing at the shittoo. The only one with any sense is Marie who has obviously chosen this particular life style as she has been doing the rounds for the last few years.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1472910
Kevin JEWELL
9 minutes ago
So how the hell did the American natives get to Egypt to hunt crocodiles??? Why did they do that when they had alligators to hunt in North America....Do these old fables justify forcing poor Isabelle to mow the lawns of the Chateau??? You all need a movie night with Paul Newman, Elizabeth Taylor and Burl Ives in 'Cat on a Hot Tin Roof', where Big Daddy talks about antiques he bought across Europe... I'm not a toile fan, but that room is STUNNING!!! So tastefully done!!!
Is Kevin from the US? The toile room is stunning??? Tastefully done? Yes, it’s stunning, but not for the right reasons! For all my US Tattler friends (like me), here’s a thought exercise…imagine the design taste of the average American. Now…realize that 50% of Americans’ design taste is worse than that! 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
SJ pays Maria to cook for her and she does. SJ pays Mary Poppins to clean for her and she does. SJ pays Snorty to film her and NO WAIT, SJ films him. SJ you have been bamboozeled! Snorty should not buy crap for the shop with his pocket money does he not have petty cash for his new business? I hear French Accountants frown upon mixing funds! Tic Tock!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Found the perfect outfit to wear when staying in the pink toile nightmare room! The only thing that would make this attire paaaarfect is if it was made from toile! 😆

I’m not even sure what you call it…Pants? Dress? It’s very strange…kind of like that pink toile room…an interior designer’s horror.

View attachment 1472803
Where I'm from, we call that FUGLY!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Is Kevin from the US? The toile room is stunning??? Tastefully done? Yes, it’s stunning, but not for the right reasons! For all my US Tattler friends (like me), here’s a thought exercise…imagine the design taste of the average American. Now…realize that 50% of Americans’ design taste is worse than that! 😆
I think Kev is using sarcasm and then veiling part of it as a compliment. His post to me is dripping with irony for me -he hates the room where toile goes to die a dusty damp death

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Ah so it looks like you are 5 hours behind the UK so it came out around 2am here which is 9pm with you.
So many time zone, confusing.
I’m ok with NSW Australia because they are either 9.or 11 hours different depending on the time of the year.
No, Europe is 6 hours ahead of me. I'm on the East coast of the United States.
I haven't watched today's vlog yet, but I just looked at YouTube and it shows that Chateau Diaries landed an hour ago - so that would be around 4:00 pm my time (it's currently a little after 5:00 pm right now).

Reactions: 7
So, this is no longer Nutti's bedroom. Where are Amuary Richmond and Natalia Oliveto sleeping???

@9:52 Stephanie Jarvis and Philip Janssen discuss the furniture purchase for Nutti.
The missing piece on the top of the armoire is still missing.
They all love wonky lampshades. At least they cleaned the bird tit off the mirror on the armoire's door.

View attachment 1471262

View attachment 1471251View attachment 1471254

The deterioration continues....
View attachment 1471275
It literally looks abandoned

Reactions: 12
How can they spend a whole week in that room & make no effort whatsoever to even just get a spray & cloth & remove what are clearly years of grubby fingerprints off the doors …. Or when they pull the bed out not take the chance to just clean it up? It’s beyond me.

I reckon every single pillow on every single bed is yellow stained from sweat ….& must stink. 🤢
I’m thinking Dan must’ve kicked the door, and used his dirty hands to open and close the door while he was there …not caring at all about things. I mean how else would it be so filthy.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m thinking Dan must’ve kicked the door, and used his dirty hands to open and close the door while he was there …not caring at all about things. I mean how else would it be so filthy.
That's years of build up not just 9 months it is thick and grimy

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
As much as I am enjoying all the chat about twirl, I would like to interrupt this thread to unveil my apprentice tile for @Jules100
I had to use MS paint on my PC, as alas I do not have the fancy iPhone photo editing mark up tool !!!
I cheated a little bit and traced some of it (as per Teabag and Ollie). I hope you like it. If not please just toss it in the trash or offload it at Emmaus. Thank you and goodnight x ❤
View attachment 1472872
@tat life, thank you so much! It means a lot to me. I will use it as a special coaster with my fancy Christmas wine. Also, I’m going to add it to my Zazzle store, cha-ching!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Starr Tucker
10 minutes ago
YouTube supporters, Patron donars...those that send gifts (once opened never see them again...they go buy what they want). After 15-18 years Chapel still not done? Patio stairs ever get done? Is the Grand Salon done yet? Too busy shopping? vacationing? Hosting dinners & costume parties?...man they are living the HIGH life, as the rest of the world struggles. Where's the pool? Garden looks nice & the cutting of trees...huge wine collection...but same thing over & over the past year so...time for me to move on.
emoji_u1f44b.png

• Heart
Reactions: 40
So this comment is on Ryans new vlog... Sounds like Michael is too busy spending his money to keep up with his business.. 🤷‍♀️
1659649268057.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
You’re probably right ‘cos we can see from Dan’s own YT that they aren’t really the most houseproud family …. but the Twirl-Titillating-Twins have still been faffing about in that room for a whole week now & in that time neither one has either noticed the filth or thought it would be a good idea to clean it …. Or more likely thought it wasn’t either of their roles to actually do it … or maybe have no idea where the chateau cleaning stuff is stored?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You’re probably right ‘cos we can see from Dan’s own YT that they aren’t really the most houseproud family …. but the Twirl-Titillating-Twins have still been faffing about in that room for a whole week now & in that time neither one has either noticed the filth or thought it would be a good idea to clean it …. Or more likely thought it wasn’t either of their roles to actually do it … or maybe have no idea where the chateau cleaning stuff is stored?
I want to attack the chateau with magic erasers. Give me a week & the entire place will be clean & sanitized.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I like to end the day thinking about things I may have learned. Holdover from time as a kid, when my dad wouldn't let me leave the dinner table until I told him something new that I'd learned that day, I guess!

Today, I learned that you can run, but you can't hide from wise Tattle Queens! How some of you figure stuff out - and so quickly - is amazing!

And now a brief definition, so we can all improve our language skills:

View attachment 1472824
I like fuckery.. as in "what new fuckery is this"?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.