The Chateau Diaries #167 SJ and PJ's love child would be... A cabbage bowl wearing a 100 stars scarf...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a traditional French recipe for navets au lard or something, with a little touch of sugar, which is absolutely heavenly. It brings out the natural sort of tarragon-esque sweetness of the turnips. And September apparently is the season for fresh turnips in France -- thinking of seasonal menus for the Patreon Uprising light lunch which won't flatten them with salmonella. As the Easter brunch threatened to do with each bite.
Here's the fish shack-worthy recipe for turnip greens -- let's make them as unhealthy and as delicious as possible. The only thing they're lacking is Miracle Whip.
Sounds a lot like one I make, only I use spinach and artichokes, never heard of turnip greens here..

Reactions: 8
I can’t stand those two hemorrhoids 🤣😂😆
Let’s place bets. Whose chapel will get restored first? Steffy’s or Philly’s? Philly just might be able to get that missing restorer from LaLaLand! I hear he isn’t busy right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow! I’m kind of surprised…but not. Michael said he thinks he has ADHD. I’ve known people with ADHD, but they’ve learned how to live with it successfully…managed to hold down jobs and focus on their abilities and talents. If Michael really has ADHD (not sure because he self diagnosed…not by a doctor to my knowledge), he needs professional help. I thought his art and website sales was a good “fit” for him because he could work at his own pace doing what he likes…and make some pretty decent money. Sounds like that might be going down the drain, too. It’s sad to see it happen. It’s also sad to see all the people that are taken for a ride and disappointed along the way. Does he know or care?
He looked like he wasn't doing so well when Sadie filmed him pushing his artwork, gaining weight, eyes looked puffy, disheveled appearance... so it doesn't surprise me... shame though, he is a fun guy when he's on his game.

Not in in any lifetime would Philip be someone I'm attracted to, however, when he first arrived at the chateau, he looked sort of wholesome and, dare I say, clean? He looks so unkempt these days, like he doesn't give a tit about himself. This picture aside, he looks smelly, if that's possible! I think it's his attempt to appear older than he is and it's a massive fail.

He was pretty clammy sweaty while doing work not much in the attic, though:

View attachment 1473209
What's going on there isn't healthy, he's a young guy, he never leaves the place unless she takes him somewhere... he's with her 24/7, he's not meeting new people on his own... it's all bad. And he looks like crap since he started there and dresses like an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think Camilla dresses much nicer than Fanny. Her clothes seem to fit and seem classic. I do not think we will see Camilla with 3 inches of dark brown roots and greasy hair.
Doesn't she have her own money too? She can take care of herself... more independent that Fanny ever was (before the grift).

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think Stephamememe is going for the Lulu Lytle look in the twirl room. Uk Tattlers will be familiar with her abominations as seen in the PM’s residence. Stephamememe has obviously latched onto to the headline grabbing ‘more is more’ look which has no taste or style, merely a passing fad which fits with her aesthetic. Matchy matchy taken to the extreme. Those who have no intrinsic style copy slavishly those who they believe do have ’it’. She must really believe all her followers are stupid or she feels desperately inadequate and is adopting young fads to stay relevant, given her vintage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Wow! I’m kind of surprised…but not. Michael said he thinks he has ADHD. I’ve known people with ADHD, but they’ve learned how to live with it successfully…managed to hold down jobs and focus on their abilities and talents. If Michael really has ADHD (not sure because he self diagnosed…not by a doctor to my knowledge), he needs professional help. I thought his art and website sales was a good “fit” for him because he could work at his own pace doing what he likes…and make some pretty decent money. Sounds like that might be going down the drain, too. It’s sad to see it happen. It’s also sad to see all the people that are taken for a ride and disappointed along the way. Does he know or care?
I never bought the ADHD, when he tried to sell it.
I am considering, by the extreme and prolonged mood swings, if he might have bipolar disorder.
But I agree. Whatever he has, he needs professional help and not Doctor Google.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Please tell me who the duck wears white stilettos to a local village fete? And his cash? Where does his cash come from, is he still claiming benefits from the Netherrealms as he certainly hasn’t done any paid work since landing at the shittoo. The only one with any sense is Marie who has obviously chosen this particular life style as she has been doing the rounds for the last few years.
That woman and her shoe choice. No wonder she tolerates Honker’s choice of footwear, neither of them have any idea.
In fact, they have as much idea about footwear as they do about design collectively.
I’m seeing a folie à deux going on here. They are the Myra Hindley and Ian Brady of design and interior decoration. I say this to illustrate the catastrophic dynamic of the two together. On her own I feel Cougar Mama would not have been taking scraps of Toile and using them as they did in the bed chamber. However, I believe the two of them together to be so far from a positive partnership to be a toxic and potentially combo .She is certainly diminished by this relationship, but she’s blind to it.

Reactions: 21
finished?

I thought it’s a print on demand shop where the prunt8ng facility handles the copies and shipping to the customers.
I don’t think a third party vendor handles the printing and shipping. Michael created special stamps and envelopes, and we saw Florian and Ma Petherick stuffing envelopes and fulfilling orders. In any case, Michael needs to stay on top of it…whether he’s fulfilling the orders himself with help…or a third party.

Reactions: 15
That woman and her shoe choice. No wonder she tolerates Honker’s choice of footwear, neither of them have any idea.
In fact, they have as much idea about footwear as they do about design collectively.
I’m seeing a folie à deux going on here. They are the Myra Hindley and Ian Brady of design and interior decoration. I say this to illustrate the catastrophic dynamic of the two together. On her own I feel Cougar Mama would not have been taking scraps of Toile and using them as they did in the bed chamber. However, I believe the two of them together to be so far from a positive partnership to be a toxic and potentially combo .She is certainly diminished by this relationship, but she’s blind to it.
Yes, the mutual shopping addiction, which is the most electric exchange of energy between them, is really, really, sick.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Better late than never. I just have to get in on the shag carpet discussion. I had purple shag carpet with white bean bags. The height of fashion! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t think a third party vendor handles the printing and shipping. Michael created special stamps and envelopes, and we saw Florian and Ma Petherick stuffing envelopes and fulfilling orders. In any case, Michael needs to stay on top of it…whether he’s fulfilling the orders himself with help…or a third party.
Maybe Ma’s stamp licking tongue went dry and they’re waiting for it to moisten up again? 🤔😄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I’m thinking Dan must’ve kicked the door, and used his dirty hands to open and close the door while he was there …not caring at all about things. I mean how else would it be so filthy.
I don't place any blame on Dan and honestly don't know how he endured 10 months in that pink hell hole. That room would make anyone ill.
The dirt & dust collected in that dingy pink nightmare is indicative of Fanny's almost 2 decades of disregard & disinterest in her entire faux shiteau.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Three videos of showing the same thing over & over again in the toile bedroom. If I were a patron, I would be pissed. I noticed at the street fair / market thing Philip suggested buying the pitcher & wash basin for the downstairs loo… Recently a smart tartlet suggested there was no running water in the loo. I think they’ve just been proven right.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.