The Chateau Diaries #167 SJ and PJ's love child would be... A cabbage bowl wearing a 100 stars scarf...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a dig in the patreon vid towards tattle.

She showed her favorite twirl which shows the story of the men and the donkey. The moral of the story of this twirl is "you mustdo whatever you like to do in live because, people are going to complain whatever you do"

We see you SJ, the moral of your story is, you don't do anything you lazy cow!
I never heard the twirl story before watching the shitoo dairies....and now I think I have heard the same story about the mule about 4 times. Seems like this is her mindset. Do what you want ....you can't please everyone.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Found the perfect outfit to wear when staying in the pink toile nightmare room! The only thing that would make this attire paaaarfect is if it was made from toile! 😆

I’m not even sure what you call it…Pants? Dress? It’s very strange…kind of like that pink toile room…an interior designer’s horror.

7FF8E475-5ADE-4C53-A02B-C27FFD37F85D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
The stuffed courgette flowers! Here is a recipe:
Traditionally it's made with bulgur but can be made with rice too.

Season the bulgur with black peper, salt, tomato sauce and if you like mint. Mixed it.

Stuff the flowers, close the flower patel inwards and place them in a pan. Leave a bit room for the bulgur to expand. Drizzle olive oil and cook until bulgur is soft. Take them out of the pan and leave them to cool.

Mix pressed garlic (or powder),with yogurt. Drizzle this sauce over the courgette flowers.

Found the perfect outfit to wear when staying in the pink toile nightmare room! The only thing that would make this attire paaaarfect is if it was made from toile! 😆

I’m not even sure what you call it…Pants? Dress? It’s very strange…kind of like that pink toile room…an interior designer’s horror.

View attachment 1472803
I wouldn't want to be found that in this thing! I don't know how this thing is called! Jumpsuit?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wouldn't want to be found that in this thing! I don't know how this thing is called! Jumpsuit?
Well, it has pockets…so it’s got that going for it! 😄

I hope someone sends Christie’s a picture of the pink toile room. To showcase the skills of their Tatstemaker in full display. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's a pretty odd sponsorship for a YT channel based in France (the Fleuries also featured the same company). Forgetting what I think is the ludicrous idea of promoting "wines of the world" when you're actually in France, one of the strangest parts is that the company is US sales only: no international shipping! Not even across the border to Canada! So La Jarvis is purely directing what will no doubt be her enthusiastic recommendation towards her American audience.

Incidentally, no activity on the BC Twitter feed since January this year and, prior to that, more complaints and glitches than plaudits. Never mind, no skin off SJ's nose if she's getting some sponsorship dosh.
I doubt any French wine company would like to be associated with her. She's not a refined wine connoisseur, she's just an alcoholic. That's not good publicity.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yes Fanny, that's how it works, somebody actually designed every single thing that you see, not just Toile though sweety, tables, chairs, tiles... that's what happens! Amazing eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Phyllis, how is that CHEESE on your pizza from LAST week. Cheese is dairy, especially THAT cheese is from what you supposedly are allergic to. Yeah. It's ok if you eat it in a twirl room.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
3:00 pm is what time they come out where I am in the US - Eastern time.
12 Noon on the west coast
Other parts of the US (what we call Mountain and Central time, respectively) can be either 1 or 2 hours behind me on the East coast, so 1:00 pm or 2:00 pm.

(yes, there are 6 time zones here in the US. In Hawaii and Alaska, it's Thursday morning right now)
Ah so it looks like you are 5 hours behind the UK so it came out around 2am here which is 9pm with you.
So many time zone, confusing.
I’m ok with NSW Australia because they are either 9.or 11 hours different depending on the time of the year.

Reactions: 8
If you look closely at this picture the “Do Not Use” sign is pasted over her arm. The sign isn’t behind her - it’s been added on top of the picture. So, either she tags her own pictures with a label of “Do Not Use”, or she submitted her pics to Lalande before posting them and was told not to use that picture for some reason.

I usually create a separate folder for pictures that I want to upload or post online so I don’t wind up accidentally picking one that shouldn’t be posted. Like if I have 3 chins in the picture or something…lol

It’s weird and perplexing. I don’t know what to think about it. I do know what to think about those weird green elf shoes she has on, but I will be nice today.

https://tattle.life/attachments/1659613338112-png.1471351/View attachment 1472459
It looks to me that the sign is stuck on the cupboard'd mirror door which is reflecting her image. She's taking a picture of herslef in front of that mirror, It means that the cupboard must not be used or opened. Another crumbling object in that crumbling dump. Oh well, the entire dump must not be used. Too dangerous.

Gaslighting -- life, love and laughter -- is one major component of fascist rhetoric, along with dog whistling as previously mentioned. Jarvis is doing both at all times, as well as a checklist of tricks.
Here's the link to Jenny Saul, the British professor who is expert on the fascist rhetoric of dog whistling.
Here, in a new essay, American philosophy prof Kate Manne talks about gaslighting and misogynism, one of the macro narratives around the Jarvis phenom and her micro universe.

Reactions: 9
I love it when folks post the obvious as if they're sharing jaw-dropping life hacks.

Dani Capozzi
17 minutes ago
When travelling with the kettle, put it in your bag first. Then, put items in the kettle, which will use up the empty space. Then, items that cannot fit in the kettle can be placed around outside.
Who travels with a kettle

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did phillip say twirl at 20.21? 😂😂😂
Screenshot 2022-08-04 at 21.28.13.png

At 7:40, where Nonuts has a hissy fit because Mummy told him that he can't have the kettle. (He buys it anyway - once Mummy lets him have his pocket money.)

Screenshot 2022-08-04 at 21.30.41.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

View attachment 1472803
Trousers stolen from a circus stilt walker 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As much as I am enjoying all the chat about twirl, I would like to interrupt this thread to unveil my apprentice tile for @Jules100
I had to use MS paint on my PC, as alas I do not have the fancy iPhone photo editing mark up tool !!!
I cheated a little bit and traced some of it (as per Teabag and Ollie).
I hope you like it.
If not please just toss it in the trash or offload it at Emmaus.
Thank you and goodnight x ❤

jules100_tile_avatar_home.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
I completely agree with you. You and me we really have the same taste and I am 100% thankful for that.
What universe was that?
Tomaz cute?
How can a flabby viper be cute? 😫
Not seeing it personally.

Snorty stop painting your nails and paint the woodwork. Snorty go to Annmarie’s workroom and get new nails instead of using old nails that will give guests tetanus when they move frames to read SJ’s information. Snorty why not film SJ? You repeatedly told SJ to film you: look at me mommy I’m hammering, I dropped a nail, I framed a cow, I picked a mirror, I can staple, I can grow 3 hairs, please, please mommy look at me.
Why is Cougar Mama persuaded to feature Honker on every bloody video? This man child, this wearer of sweaters and clodhopper boots in a heatwave. If he’s not snorting his way through Grabeaux he’s doing his darndest to insinuate himself into every aspect of chateau life.

Question:

Why do you have nobody in charge of Housekeeping? The Twirl room revealed an alarming neglect of basic cleaning duties.

I’d have thought it was of paramount importance in a guest house and especially if you’re going to feature your rooms on CD.

Reactions: 20
It looks to me that the sign is stuck on the cupboard'd mirror door which is reflecting her image. She's taking a picture of herslef in front of that mirror, It means that the cupboard must not be used or opened. Another crumbling object in that crumbling dump. Oh well, the entire dump must not be used. Too dangerous.
Thanks! I see it now correctly…but my eyes were making an optical illusion out of the picture for some reason.
Really…where are you supposed to hang your clothes up? Then again…I might just leave my clothes tightly zipped in my suitcase. You know those wardrobes probably stink.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Who travels with a kettle
22AF0n7Jr87NHgwip6mNWSLQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kevin JEWELL
9 minutes ago
So how the hell did the American natives get to Egypt to hunt crocodiles??? Why did they do that when they had alligators to hunt in North America....Do these old fables justify forcing poor Isabelle to mow the lawns of the Chateau??? You all need a movie night with Paul Newman, Elizabeth Taylor and Burl Ives in 'Cat on a Hot Tin Roof', where Big Daddy talks about antiques he bought across Europe... I'm not a toile fan, but that room is STUNNING!!! So tastefully done!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

View attachment 1472803
Is this from the "She by Shereé" collection?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yum.. I fried some bacon earlier for a Caesar salad, but I ate the bacon :(
There's a traditional French recipe for navets au lard or something, with a little touch of sugar, which is absolutely heavenly. It brings out the natural sort of tarragon-esque sweetness of the turnips. And September apparently is the season for fresh turnips in France -- thinking of seasonal menus for the Patreon Uprising light lunch which won't flatten them with salmonella. As the Easter brunch threatened to do with each bite.
Here's the fish shack-worthy recipe for turnip greens -- let's make them as unhealthy and as delicious as possible. The only thing they're lacking is Miracle Whip.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.