The Chateau Diaries #167 SJ and PJ's love child would be... A cabbage bowl wearing a 100 stars scarf...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re probably right ‘cos we can see from Dan’s own YT that they aren’t really the most houseproud family …. but the Twirl-Titillating-Twins have still been faffing about in that room for a whole week now & in that time neither one has either noticed the filth or thought it would be a good idea to clean it …. Or more likely thought it wasn’t either of their roles to actually do it … or maybe have no idea where the chateau cleaning stuff is stored?
I don't think they see dirt and grime do you? The whole place looks kind of soiled. To be honest they both look like they need a boil wash. Fanny's hair is often so greasy and he looks clammy

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I don't think they see dirt and grime do you? The whole place looks kind of soiled. To be honest they both look like they need a boil wash. Fanny's hair is often so greasy and he looks clammy
True that - I don’t know why I was even surprised after the number of times Emmaus tat has been bought & used/worn the same day without washing or cleaning.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So this comment is on Ryans new vlog... Sounds like Michael is too busy spending his money to keep up with his business.. 🤷‍♀️ View attachment 1473132
Wow! I’m kind of surprised…but not. Michael said he thinks he has ADHD. I’ve known people with ADHD, but they’ve learned how to live with it successfully…managed to hold down jobs and focus on their abilities and talents. If Michael really has ADHD (not sure because he self diagnosed…not by a doctor to my knowledge), he needs professional help. I thought his art and website sales was a good “fit” for him because he could work at his own pace doing what he likes…and make some pretty decent money. Sounds like that might be going down the drain, too. It’s sad to see it happen. It’s also sad to see all the people that are taken for a ride and disappointed along the way. Does he know or care?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Wow! I’m kind of surprised…but not. Michael said he thinks he has ADHD. I’ve known people with ADHD, but they’ve learned how to live with it successfully…managed to hold down jobs and focus on their abilities and talents. If Michael really has ADHD (not sure because he self diagnosed…not by a doctor to my knowledge), he needs professional help. I thought his art and website sales was a good “fit” for him because he could work at his own pace doing what he likes…and make some pretty decent money. Sounds like that might be going down the drain, too. It’s sad to see it happen. It’s also sad to see all the people that are taken for a ride and disappointed along the way. Does he know or care?
he's talented and charismatic-needs to look at his gut health

Reactions: 4
No, Europe is 6 hours ahead of me. I'm on the East coast of the United States.
I haven't watched today's vlog yet, but I just looked at YouTube and it shows that Chateau Diaries landed an hour ago - so that would be around 4:00 pm my time (it's currently a little after 5:00 pm right now).
Yes Europe as in France is one hour ahead of the UK so you are still 5 hours behind me😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not in in any lifetime would Philip be someone I'm attracted to, however, when he first arrived at the chateau, he looked sort of wholesome and, dare I say, clean? He looks so unkempt these days, like he doesn't give a tit about himself. This picture aside, he looks smelly, if that's possible! I think it's his attempt to appear older than he is and it's a massive fail.

He was pretty clammy sweaty while doing work not much in the attic, though:

1659651144191.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
They DO read here! They steal from us too!
My sources just leaked another Ye Olde Lalande Gift Shoppe exclusive! Branded Gift Slacks!
1659651566075.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not in in any lifetime would Philip be someone I'm attracted to, however, when he first arrived at the chateau, he looked sort of wholesome and, dare I say, clean? He looks so unkempt these days, like he doesn't give a tit about himself. This picture aside, he looks smelly, if that's possible! I think it's his attempt to appear older than he is and it's a massive fail.

He was pretty clammy sweaty while doing work not much in the attic, though:

View attachment 1473209
Probably hot AF up there…no wonder Dan wanted to leave

• Heart
Reactions: 21
And yet Fanny, Oily Knobgobbler and the likes are the ones who give themselves airs and think they are classy and somehow superior when in fact they are, in my opinion, the lowest of the low asking people to pay for their ridiculous lifestyle. They have had the benefit of a brilliant education and should be able to make a living without sponging and conning people all while acting as though they are doing everyone a favour.
he's talented and charismatic-needs to look at his gut health
And brain health...😉😃

It literally looks abandoned
Safety hazard for sure

Nothing wrong with being friends with people working on your house. My husband used to be a carpenter. He is friends with our GC, roofer, electrician, sprinkler guy... Just seems like a lot of a new guy in their lives on their new YouTube channel. Matt had more screen time than Oliver.
I
SJ pays Maria to cook for her and she does. SJ pays Mary Poppins to clean for her and she does. SJ pays Snorty to film her and NO WAIT, SJ films him. SJ you have been bamboozeled! Snorty should not buy crap for the shop with his pocket money does he not have petty cash for his new business? I hear French Accountants frown upon mixing funds! Tic Tock!
It’s his allowances from home compliments of the real mummy and granny trust.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor Philly and Angie can’t even keep a tiny chapel clean and tidy. Birds are getting in but Philly can’t find time to fix the small windows. Angie and her buddy, however, had time to paint tree trunks! Lol

What’s up with all the planters and flower beds they don’t tend to either? They ought to move in above the pub and give up chateau life. Maybe BillyBob could give them an apartment at the convent.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
finished?

I thought it’s a print on demand shop where the prunt8ng facility handles the copies and shipping to the customers.

Reactions: 5
Poor Philly and Angie can’t even keep a tiny chapel clean and tidy. Birds are getting in but Philly can’t find time to fix the small windows. Angie and her buddy, however, had time to paint tree trunks! Lol
I can’t stand those two hemorrhoids 🤣😂😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If you look closely at this picture the “Do Not Use” sign is pasted over her arm. The sign isn’t behind her - it’s been added on top of the picture. So, either she tags her own pictures with a label of “Do Not Use”, or she submitted her pics to Lalande before posting them and was told not to use that picture for some reason.

I usually create a separate folder for pictures that I want to upload or post online so I don’t wind up accidentally picking one that shouldn’t be posted. Like if I have 3 chins in the picture or something…lol

It’s weird and perplexing. I don’t know what to think about it. I do know what to think about those weird green elf shoes she has on, but I will be nice today.

https://tattle.life/attachments/1659613338112-png.1471351/View attachment 1472459
I think the 'Please don't Use' sticker is stuck on the wardrobe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.