Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
Great thread title!

I've just been moseying around to find out how I went from Queen to Bottom feeder in one day :eek:
Witchgrass sounds like a nice person!
At the time (not being a member an all) I didn't see those who posted in my defence. Thanks to those who did :giggle:

OMFG! Maybe there's a breakdown occurring. Or maybe it's to make sure she's not there when Mummy rocks up!
Maybe they are doing a real estate closing that day so she can pay him out and she’d only admitting to a holiday as smoke and mirrors? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Imperious Me

VIP Member
I think Camilla dresses much nicer than Fanny. Her clothes seem to fit and seem classic. I do not think we will see Camilla with 3 inches of dark brown roots and greasy hair.
Doesn't she have her own money too? She can take care of herself... more independent that Fanny ever was (before the grift).

• Heart

M&MsMom

VIP Member
poured into an ice cold glass, straight from the freezer. A thick layer of beer foam forms on top, and little drops of water start running down that perfectly formed glass. As if sweat drops run down Matt’s perfect body..
Next time you write something like this, you can listen to this while you're doing it!

• Haha
  • Heart

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
I would love it you were Amaury. I would love us to speak to him. I am sorry I may have been snarky with you. We would love to reach a wider audience. I am so ready for this all to be past us and for people to know who she really is - a mess...
I wouldn't mind having Amaury's hair but couldn't live at Lie Land it would do my nut in. Just find a way to contact me and I will distribute to all media when time is right for you.

noisette

Yeah but she would be trying to hide her handwriting in the fake note
I don’t address friends’ cards in the same way that I write my signature. The S on the card does resemble the S she does on her Cloudsley Arms director form ( not signature on form)

Oh Mat. It was better when you were silent ...definitely Hanni vibes... And Cam my has another husband?????? Makes sense darhling.

• Haha

billybudd

VIP Member
I just briefly saw the Grey Gardens post on the thread before- and that is such a gift- I am so intrigued with that whole train wreck! I have watched documentaries on the story years ago.

Anyway I hated that I almost missed that topic and couldn’t comment. I was “working“ like some of the world still does apparently! 💁🏼‍♀️
***Seeing Pheef in that dance number would be amazing!!!
This thread is so witty and hilarious. Real wit, all of you.

Hey that’s in my price range!!!
😍😍😍
Surely you are not referring to my jewel vault full of treasures from the House of Tarzhay?

• Haha
  • Heart

billybudd

VIP Member
Personally it is next to impossible for me to get interested in another vlog about people who buy homes over their means of money or experience. Yesterday youtube offered up a vlog about a family of five who bought a 30 year old motorhome for $1250 to see if it could be fixed up enough to take the family on a 5000 mile trip across the states. The mom and kids are hard workers and dad is a jack of all trades. In the end they got it cleaned up and road ready all with a sense of humor along the way. No one is asking for money, just like and subscribe to their three channels and IG if you want to. Breath of fresh air and real life entertainment that I can watch without being upset afterwards.
I'm blissing out with Martijn Doolaard and tuning back into the Do and Be Different Family kids, Despina and Deivids, who are waaaaay less manic now even though still manically hard working. Also now in love with Paul and Yip, from Help We Bought A Village, who are two nice YT innocents rehabbing by themselves a tiny farm workers' hamlet in Normandy. Funded by their wages as gardeners. One of their insta fans just told them to start a go fund me and it had just £2,139 at last check. Still grateful and just falling off the cusp of innocent. The theme here is hard work, no money.

• Heart

RWChatter

Chatty Member
Don't feed it
Stopped lurking and joined mid December 2021, "It" has the same style of commenting as another Canadian who joined and got themselves blocked about that time. Wasn't going to say anything, seems like a repeat to me. :unsure:

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
Actually, the “Do Not Use” sign appears to be taped to the armoire mirror (on the door on the right hand side). This picture shows the sign…if you look closely at the armoire you can see it. It looks like it’s on her arm because she used the armoire mirror for her selfie.

That armoire is probably full of junk, hence the sign!

View attachment 1472501
View attachment 1472516
That outfit needs a Do Not Use sign!

• Haha

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Sorry for my late reply, I was shocked someone asked for my opinion.. Am I in a mirror universe?

Ok, so I would give it a rest for now. If your horny friend isn‘t doing it again, you know he probably really made a genuine mistake. I’ve seen people with to much alcohol have their inhibition threshold so low that they stop thinking and react based on their hormones.

Your husband is heteronormative, cis-gendered, whatever that is…EDIT: oh, straight, and the LGBTQ+ world is considered to be Woodstock and the 70s free spirit, and Burning Man combined. Free love, love with everyone.
Gay men (not all) tend to try flirting or make a pass on straight men they like, trying to provoke a probably positive reaction in response. Which in return, gives the gay men a boost in self-confidence.

Leave it, don’t talk about it. It’s embarrassing for your friend and it might lead to a more negative relationship between and in-between both couples. He apologized twice, leave it to rest this time.

You will see if your friend really made a genuine mistake.

But should he do it again, you know what to do with people endangering your relationship and leaving lied to you.
Good advice

Fennelbug

VIP Member
I am sure she plants a lot of stuff to take us down the wrong track. Oily has done her a big favour and taken some unwanted attention. I think really she can do what the hell she wants and her loyal patrons will lap it up, because they just like a bit of escapism, they don't really give a f*** whether the Chateau is restored or not. They like the optimism the faux friendship and believing if they turned up for a visit, they will become bosom pals and will be swinging their pants in the kitchen.

The S is is still very different, more up right and rounded than the one on the envelope. We are all surmising though-there are distinct similarities but guess you need to be an expert to know for sure.
If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck......

MagpieSassyPants

Tough but I wouldn't say anything-if you do the friendship with the partner will be over either because you get the blame for splitting them up or if they stay together they will be too embarrassed and resentful to see you. Just my experience
Thank you, I need the tough love on this which is why I asked for advice here.

• Heart

howlingwolf68

Poor Philly and Angie can’t even keep a tiny chapel clean and tidy. Birds are getting in but Philly can’t find time to fix the small windows. Angie and her buddy, however, had time to paint tree trunks! Lol
I can’t stand those two hemorrhoids 🤣😂😆

• Haha

miss_terious

FFS, neither Tomaz or Philip are in any way cute - end of story! 🤮
BUT, each to their own. :love:

Or, as the English might say, a piss up in a brewery! :love:
I didn't say I'D date him, but compared to the frizzy haired stringbean Tomas looks sort of decent. Vacant and dweeby instead of obnoxiously pratty.

• Haha
  • Wow