The Chateau Diaries #167 SJ and PJ's love child would be... A cabbage bowl wearing a 100 stars scarf...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1659546171205.png

Magical Modernist Mansion

15 minutes ago
lol. I always wear a jacket to do the sweeping lol!

Sandra Isabel
5 hours ago (edited)
Dear Oliver,the patreon link is not usable.please see if you can fix it. Wish you the best!

3 hours ago
Hi Sandra. Sorry I think we have fixed it now thank you for letting us know. It is www.patreon.com/magicalmodernistmansion I hope that works but if not so please let us know. Thank you so much for your support. Ollie and Camilla

24 minutes ago
@Sandra Isabel hola - the link seems to be blue now thankfully in the description and seems to click through fine. Thank you for letting us know that it wasn't working before. Hope you enjoy the vlog tonight!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
'Poor Marie' comes back of her own accord to France to try & pick up the the threads of her vlogging/IG life, hoping to get back in the Lalande limelight where she started on her scrounging journey, posing in mirrors with her phone, snivelling that she wanted to think of herself, asking for help with editing...She did a lot of sulking at the end feeling hard done by bc she was paid to cook & envious at not earning with the flowers she was gifted thru Patreon.Why can't she just stick at her job in Norway? (Hopes for an update on her van?) I did think she might join forces with her mother who started a utube channel & painted a bench.😴
What a difference to the other Marie, with such an impressive CV, up there with the best of European executives & yet so modest & good natured. She could wipe the floor with SJ & nearly everyone else who passed thru the Shitoo, not to mention snooty Camilla.
Yes the lovely clever Marie. Who despite working in high level position in the travel industry was happy to hob knob with people from all over Europe during the festive season in the time of Covid. Lovely Marie who allowed her son to be sent expensive gifts when her & her husband could afford to buy him more than enough stuff. Oh the Marie who sat on the sofa with Princess grabby fingers getting more, more and more stuff...not even having any sense of guilt when sitting in a chateau drinking & scoffing snacks whilst people have to use foodbanks? Yes. She's lovely.

Set against someone who clearly didn't have the best education, now struggling with being set up as a fake BFF by Fanny. Clearly down so low that the only way to get herself out of a hole is to run back to someone who has convinced her that she is needed & missed. Hindsight making her remember the days when she was being flattered & told she was pretty & her florals were beautiful. Taken here there & everywhere by Fanny, shopping, holidays etc. Maybe for a brief golden time that was her best life. Hey I've been conned back by a narc & I ain't no dumbo. They're good at conning people.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I'm also bewildered by the lack of rebar use. Maybe it's a seismic requirement here in California and not widely used in France?
I wondered that too, thought maybe he'll put it in the holes, but then it won't be secured in place? So I now assume he's building it to sell and be buggered who has to deal with it in a few years...

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1469285
15 minutes ago
lol. I always wear a jacket to do the sweeping lol!

Sandra Isabel
5 hours ago (edited)
Dear Oliver,the patreon link is not usable.please see if you can fix it. Wish you the best!

3 hours ago
Hi Sandra. Sorry I think we have fixed it now thank you for letting us know. It is www.patreon.com/magicalmodernistmansion I hope that works but if not so please let us know. Thank you so much for your support. Ollie and Camilla

24 minutes ago
@Sandra Isabel hola - the link seems to be blue now thankfully in the description and seems to click through fine. Thank you for letting us know that it wasn't working before. Hope you enjoy the vlog tonight!
Well Sandra Isabel's a plant, there's still only 3 Patreons... https://graphtreon.com/creator/magicalmodernistmansion

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm also bewildered by the lack of rebar use. Maybe it's a seismic requirement here in California and not widely used in France?
I actually know what that is! Lol!
With contractor husband-
can’t pour concrete without it!!!
Anything of size....not typically anyway.

Reactions: 8
I actually know what that is! Lol!
With contractor husband-
can’t pour concrete without it!!!
Anything of size....not typically anyway.
I thought maybe it wasn't necessary because Dan is only stacking about 3 blocks high? ...but even the 3ft pony wall around my pool pump is filled with rebar.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 1466888
View attachment 1466880
Rebecca Danaher
14 hours ago
Can I ask what Philp does ????

Michelle Bennett
12 hours ago
Video editing and filming.

caroline gooder
1 hour ago (edited)
He's a jack of all vlog and Chateau trades. He, Stephanie and everyone are currently on the non B&B rota, so he cleans and cooks. Philip is Stephanie's boyfriend and does filming and editing with Stephanie, and travels with her. He is also helping Natti with the B&B admin, Stephanie said once. Philip helps with the store and does tours for all of the guests. He has learned a lot about the history of the Chateau from Stephanie and the old maps, and memorized details about furniture and decor of the Chateau. He surprised Stephanie with a bunch of fun facts she didn't know. He is quite knowledgeable about the china and cutlery of the Chateau, so does the table settings for guest nights. Also, Philip helps with the shopping for antique furniture and decor that Stephanie does, as she is upgrading the furniture/decor/rooms in the chateau. He has also done DIY with furniture and pillow coverings. He shares in all Stephanie's projects including doing the Christie's furniture and table setting shoot in NYC they did last year. Philip worked on the crown molding project for the Marquis's room (not fully seen by everyone yet) and sometimes his own Vlog. He sings musical theater, pop songs and plays the piano better than Stephanie. He performed in a professional musical in the Netherlands this year. He and Stephanie share the same interests so that is why they are a couple. Remember she was/is an Opera singer.
OH Caroline, the real adventures are in one's mind...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought she might crash the party, I guess I was wrong and she is invited. 😂 Now will Selmar get an invite too? All those grannies lusting after him.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Yes the lovely clever Marie. Who despite working in high level position in the travel industry was happy to hob knob with people from all over Europe during the festive season in the time of Covid. Lovely Marie who allowed her son to be sent expensive gifts when her & her husband could afford to buy him more than enough stuff. Oh the Marie who sat on the sofa with Princess grabby fingers getting more, more and more stuff...not even having any sense of guilt when sitting in a chateau drinking & scoffing snacks whilst people have to use foodbanks? Yes. She's lovely.

Set against someone who clearly didn't have the best education, now struggling with being set up as a fake BFF by Fanny. Clearly down so low that the only way to get herself out of a hole is to run back to someone who has convinced her that she is needed & missed. Hindsight making her remember the days when she was being flattered & told she was pretty & her florals were beautiful. Taken here there & everywhere by Fanny, shopping, holidays etc. Maybe for a brief golden time that was her best life. Hey I've been conned back by a narc & I ain't no dumbo. They're good at conning people.
It's called hoovering, gaslighting and future faking.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

My read of Marie Larkin's CV is that she's a lobbyist. I didn't live in D.C. for decades without learning they run the country, write legislation, fund things like Kavanaugh's debts and mortgages with dark money, run guns, mercenaries and nukes for all I know. They are the crookedest people in the world. In the US, the Chamber of Commerce -- also on Marie's CV -- is a Republican party operative, as those who recall the 50-year battle plan outlined in the 1971 Powell Memo (by SCOTUS candidate Lewis Powell to the chair of the "education" committee of the US Chamber of Commerce) will remember. Dunno if it's the same right-wing force for propagandizing/taking over public media in Europe, but I suspect its agenda -- including opposition to raising the minimum wage -- is similar.
Of course I could be wrong. Oh and we do know cruise ships operate in international waters free of environmental regulations and labor law?
Parrrfect.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm blissing out with Martijn Doolaard and tuning back into the Do and Be Different Family kids, Despina and Deivids, who are waaaaay less manic now even though still manically hard working. Also now in love with Paul and Yip, from Help We Bought A Village, who are two nice YT innocents rehabbing by themselves a tiny farm workers' hamlet in Normandy. Funded by their wages as gardeners. One of their insta fans just told them to start a go fund me and it had just £2,139 at last check. Still grateful and just falling off the cusp of innocent. The theme here is hard work, no money.
OMG I cannot get enough of Martjin Doolaard - he should be nominated for a cinematography academy award!! I am obsessed!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The same thought crossed my mind. Caroline Gooder. is obviously a super fan, who is obsessed with CD and feels the need to defend the princess. Seems like she is able to recall every little thing instantly ( do we really think anyone at LaLaLande could do that considering all the lies within lies).
Here’s a question does she actually provide new information or is it all stuff that has been shown on the vlogs? Her info may be coming from passing statement someone made on a vlog from 2 years ago…
I wonder sometimes if Caroline Gooder is Phillip using a fake name/account. She knows a lot of infomation an has no hesitation in spewing it off in a chat...

Dream dream dream flaky sap
VNWZfnyxLm1Q8y1IkpeXsrDT=s64-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

VFR800Fi1Ollie - have you got a gallery where you sell your artworks?

bHX4K9KWx4wbSjy0qB5jKFiQ=s64-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Leona ClerkinHere we go! so glad I am home from work today to see the premier!
💕
🍸
👍

fuiTzTLKN81gsfr-rp3N9_6r=s64-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Brenda M@Christine VR hello
😍
👋

OaNGyKT9ZCcta5bz9UO5ehZw=s64-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Magical Modernist Mansion@VFR800Fi1 not yet, but it's part of the dream!

khHmI9at948IaWDx7k3BkJwg=s64-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

ML PappasHello!

• Sick
You know Phillip is trying to figure out how he can be on the tv show
If he can in fact read, I think Pheeph and a whole lot of other Lalande characters will find they're already well-sketched in Ruthy Writer's book. "Reality show" on a "private island"? Be afraid, little man, very afraid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.