The Chateau Diaries #167 SJ and PJ's love child would be... A cabbage bowl wearing a 100 stars scarf...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For sure!!!
Sounds like “Agnes, the nosey neighbor“ on Bewitched!!! Hilarious!
🤣🤣🤣
The magnificent Alice Pearce! She was so marvelously funny. Her death from cancer the first season of Bewitched was a huge loss to comedy. My parents saw her nightclub show and loved it. The second Mrs. Kravitz was never as good.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The magnificent Alice Pearce! She was so marvelously funny. Her death from cancer the first season of Bewitched was a huge loss to comedy. My parents saw her nightclub show and loved it. The second Mrs. Kravitz was never as good.
Oh 😥 I didn’t realize there were 2!
I’ll have to look her up!
I knew there were 2 Darrons. (Durwood) 😂

Reactions: 7
Noticed that as well. :)
Deivids in the YT series Do and Be Different Family says @13:05 that he's leaving the rebar out of the concrete extension he's building contiguous to his old farmhouse because....extension must expand and contract as the house does in winter and summer. Otherwise, if extension is connected to the house with rebar it will crack, and will crack farmhouse. He's also not building walls, more like pouring a foundation with a pump house embedded in it. They're using big building stones as filler/reinforcement.
He's not a construction guy, but a DIYer like everyone else, and possibly the hardest-working young man in the universe.

Ready for your close up, Mat the Jungle Slayer?
I'll be popping the speshul Catalan espelette-flavored hot tamale popcorn.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
If he can in fact read, I think Pheeph and a whole lot of other Lalande characters will find they're already well-sketched in Ruthy Writer's book. "Reality show" on a "private island"? Be afraid, little man, very afraid.
Wasn't her first book based on an older woman and younger man helper? I actually read it but it obviously never made any memorable impact on me..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh 😥 I didn’t realize there were 2!
I’ll have to look her up!
I knew there were 2 Darrons. (Durwood) 😂
Yes, Sandra Gould took over after Pearce’s death. Pearce was already ill when she took the role, fighting ovarian cancer. Yet she gave her roles her all. She was a unconventional and brilliant comic, like Mary Wick.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Wasn't her first book based on an older woman and younger man helper? I actually read it but it obviously never made any memorable impact on me..
Was it this one? I always thought the cover looked exactly like SJ but I could never find a copy to read and I’m not paying for it lol I marked it to read on my Goodreads when Ruth was featured on SJ’s vlog
1659557053482.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Dahhling, daahling, daahling this, daahling that, hello my dahling......where you off to, dahling?.........dahling......GRRRRRR!

I can see where Philip Janssen gets his inspiration from. Old Ollie is his muse!

BORING video put out by the Magical Modernist folks. We get it....you don't have warm water. Or do you? I'm so confused by that hodgepodge they put out, I have no idea if they've got enough warm water or even enough pressure for a shower!

And Matt is no Amaury, he can put his shirt back on. If anything, he's the Dan of the Spikey House, although both Ollie and Camilla seem quite taken with him!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I guess Ollie and Camilla decided that installing their sex room was first up on the list of priorities! They must have seen that Netflix special.

what is this??? No, I wasn’t interested in watching any further to find out why they had gymnast rings installed before something trivial like hot water.

I will have to say at least Camilla has nice clothing, and appears clean and groomed at all times. Wow. My standards have really dropped to a new low. Clean hair? Bonus points for you!
0AAE3B7E-3A84-4705-A2ED-30897D8EB566.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Dahhling, daahling, daahling this, daahling that, hello my dahling......where you off to, dahling?.........dahling......GRRRRRR!
[/QUOTE]
Again.
Heard it three times: "Daahling" and turned it off.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

I can see where Philip Janssen gets his inspiration from. Old Ollie is his muse!

BORING video put out by the Magical Modernist folks. We get it....you don't have warm water. Or do you? I'm so confused by that hodgepodge they put out, I have no idea if they've got enough warm water or even enough pressure for a shower!

And Matt is no Amaury, he can put his shirt back on. If anything, he's the Dan of the Spikey House, although both Ollie and Camilla seem quite taken with him!
Of course they are taken with him: he is the one doing the actual work and providing them with content. Hope he doesn't start a chanel on his own.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought maybe it wasn't necessary because Dan is only stacking about 3 blocks high? ...but even the 3ft pony wall around my pool pump is filled with rebar.
Maybe he's not filling them? I assumed those blocks got filled with concrete? We poured a small wall between ours and the neighbours driveways, (there's was higher than ours and was a weird, uncuttable hill thing)... but the rebar and metal grid that went into it was substantial.

Reactions: 5
Of all the chateauverse YouTube channels, the @Jules100 channel is the most interesting.
It's a shame you don't post more often.
And one more thing. The comments are great. They are not Ah, uh, wonderful, I love you, but serious thoughts.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Deivids in the YT series Do and Be Different Family says @13:05 that he's leaving the rebar out of the concrete extension he's building contiguous to his old farmhouse because....extension must expand and contract as the house does in winter and summer. Otherwise, if extension is connected to the house with rebar it will crack, and will crack farmhouse. He's also not building walls, more like pouring a foundation with a pump house embedded in it. They're using big building stones as filler/reinforcement.
He's not a construction guy, but a DIYer like everyone else, and possibly the hardest-working young man in the universe.

Yes I like watching them- the Do and Be Different young ones- they are hard workers and keep the vlogs short which is good. Not the added drama- or wasn’t even I had watched- it’s been a while.

Ready for your close up, Mat the Jungle Slayer?
I'll be popping the speshul Catalan espelette-flavored hot tamale popcorn.

I'm blissing out with Martijn Doolaard and tuning back into the Do and Be Different Family kids, Despina and Deivids, who are waaaaay less manic now even though still manically hard working. Also now in love with Paul and Yip, from Help We Bought A Village, who are two nice YT innocents rehabbing by themselves a tiny farm workers' hamlet in Normandy. Funded by their wages as gardeners. One of their insta fans just told them to start a go fund me and it had just £2,139 at last check. Still grateful and just falling off the cusp of innocent. The theme here is hard work, no money.
I like watching the young couple too-
they are an inspiration!
To see them- not afraid of work! 🏆

Yesss Gladys!
I was thinking Agnes for some reason!
Agatha Harkness/ Wanda's nosy neighbor Agnes in WandaVision

You gobble what you can get...

Thank you Jules100 for my new avatar. Too bad you're a lady, otherwise I yould make jokes of having a blue D.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.