The Chateau Diaries #167 SJ and PJ's love child would be... A cabbage bowl wearing a 100 stars scarf...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that talent is lining up! The Derek Jarvis Memorial Lalande Amphitheatre Patreon Days Nighttime Spectacular is gonna be lit!
  • Bubble Girl Dramatic Raisin in the Sun Monologuec
  • Maria's Piano Recital
  • Marie Wiik's NatGeo Stage Strut (stage left to stage right guaranteed; stage right back to stage left if she hasn't changed her mind)
  • Whip Lady
  • Slemar and Titty Tango
  • Dana Cooking Segment (intermission popcorn how-to)
  • Volunteer Chloe's Off-Broadway Medley
  • Curtis Woodside as Celine Dion lipsyncs Celine Dion
  • Tomas' original Lalande composition
  • Triple-threat number by Philip Jansen
  • Secret Aria by Stephanie Jarvis
*Splash Zone - First 3 rows
*Aisle seat caution - some performers come into the audience to interact
Oh you have missed that delightful Nasty Natti !
I wonder what she could do ???

Does Bun Boy have a hidden talent .... I know ..... maybe he was a male stripper in days gone by... a "WoodWorker-dale" and the tree guy with all those tatts could do his famous "WoodChipper-dale" strip too ...... that should start the party up !!! :love: 🥳🤩🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh you have missed that delightful Nasty Natti !
I wonder what she could do ???

Does Bun Boy have a hidden talent .... I know ..... maybe he was a male stripper in days gone by... a "WoodWorker-dale" and the tree guy with all those tatts could do his famous "WoodChipper-dale" strip too ...... that should start the party up !!! :love: 🥳🤩🥳
Maybe Nati can do some hair pullin' and mud wrastlin' with a lower tier Patreon?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
It's not Nutty's fault that you have letters in your first and last name that she has never seen.
I'm joking a little. My last name is even worse (lots of š,ć)🤣🤣🤣
Everyone spells my name wrong. Even when I write it out for them, as I have for some newspaper reporters. They get back to their office and think she spelt her name wrong and 'correct' it for me 😢. That is why I gave my sons 'normal' and easy to spell names.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What is it in regards to on here?
I’m not being a smart a$$ I just might not have caught up to what that’s about.
Also I don’t watch that show so I was clueless on that too! Lol!!!
🤷🏼‍♀️
It was in to regards to post 64.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1466888
View attachment 1466880
Rebecca Danaher
14 hours ago
Can I ask what Philp does ????

Michelle Bennett
12 hours ago
Video editing and filming.

caroline gooder
1 hour ago (edited)
He's a jack of all vlog and Chateau trades. He, Stephanie and everyone are currently on the non B&B rota, so he cleans and cooks. Philip is Stephanie's boyfriend and does filming and editing with Stephanie, and travels with her. He is also helping Natti with the B&B admin, Stephanie said once. Philip helps with the store and does tours for all of the guests. He has learned a lot about the history of the Chateau from Stephanie and the old maps, and memorized details about furniture and decor of the Chateau. He surprised Stephanie with a bunch of fun facts she didn't know. He is quite knowledgeable about the china and cutlery of the Chateau, so does the table settings for guest nights. Also, Philip helps with the shopping for antique furniture and decor that Stephanie does, as she is upgrading the furniture/decor/rooms in the chateau. He has also done DIY with furniture and pillow coverings. He shares in all Stephanie's projects including doing the Christie's furniture and table setting shoot in NYC they did last year. Philip worked on the crown molding project for the Marquis's room (not fully seen by everyone yet) and sometimes his own Vlog. He sings musical theater, pop songs and plays the piano better than Stephanie. He performed in a professional musical in the Netherlands this year. He and Stephanie share the same interests so that is why they are a couple. Remember she was/is an Opera singer.
This reads like an obit. I wonder if Caroline will be writing the post mortem once Fanny has launched Phi Phi into the sun.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thank you, I sincerely appreciate your perspective. You are probably considered to be much more wise than you know.....
oh duck… no pressure there.. but thanks.

You know , since those lgbtq+ people are all over the place, not being jailed anymore, they developed a much more freely and open-minded „less worry, more fun“ lifestyle. That includes them doing risky things.

swipe that incident under the rug for now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Everyone spells my name wrong. Even when I write it out for them, as I have for some newspaper reporters. They get back to their office and think she spelt her name wrong and 'correct' it for me 😢. That is why I gave my sons 'normal' and easy to spell names.
…. It’s really not my business but what’s your connection to newspaper reporters?

Oh my God! Meghan? Oh sorry your highness. Did I spell your name correctly?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
....launch[ing] Phi Phi into the sun....
Not exactly a thread title, more like the Freddie Mercury stadium anthem at the end of The Derek Jarvis Memorial Lalande Amphitheatre Patreon Days Nighttime Spectacular.
With like a fourth rate rock gorgon playing lead guitar on the roof of the battlement on the marquis' side of the shitoo. Like a Johnny Hallyday cover band guy....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
…. It’s really not my business but what’s your connection to newspaper reporters?

Oh my God! Meghan? Oh sorry your highness. Did I spell your name correctly?
Hahhhahhaa.
Just when they have interviewed me about stuff to do with my family. 😉
And no my name doesn't start with M

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG speaking of tax evasion and manipulating time lines and major deception; I've just watched The Royal Grift, Chapters 27 and 29 from Tom Bower's Revenge. It is positively mind blowing....... best chapters yet. My goodness it's like CD on steroids. I flit between here and there, fascinated by the super sleuthing. You just cannot keep all those lies/plates spinning forever - they are going to HAVE to come crashing down at some point.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I hope there are some music execs on here - Coco and SJ - a colab album?
(Heard it here first)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is it in regards to on here?
I’m not being a smart a$$ I just might not have caught up to what that’s about.
Also I don’t watch that show so I was clueless on that too! Lol!!!
🤷🏼‍♀️
It was in response to @Arfarf 's post.
I don't watch the show anymore, either. It was from Real Housewives of Atlanta.
The person who said "who's gonna check me, boo?' was that woman pictured on Real Housewives of Atlanta.
I remember everyone was saying that line after she said it on the show, and even Google called it an "iconic" line.

oh duck… no pressure there.. but thanks.

You know , since those lgbtq+ people are all over the place, not being jailed anymore, they developed a much more freely and open-minded „less worry, more fun“ lifestyle. That includes them doing risky things.

swipe that incident under the rug for now.

@HalcyonOrganic I think there is a problem with tone in my posts that perhaps you have taken the wrong way, and for that I am sorry. I have been an active ally since I was seven years old. I don't perceive lgbtqia+ as being " all over the place" I perceive them as being wonderful members of society. I apologize sincerely for implying anything but that; I think the issue is because in my experience many long term gay relationships are indeed open, which is why I wanted specific advice. Please let me know how I can possibly make this up to you and make it better? I hate it that I have offended you in any way.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.