The Chateau Diaries #167 SJ and PJ's love child would be... A cabbage bowl wearing a 100 stars scarf...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that talent is lining up! The Derek Jarvis Memorial Lalande Amphitheatre Patreon Days Nighttime Spectacular is gonna be lit!
  • Bubble Girl Dramatic Raisin in the Sun Monologue
  • Maria's Piano Recital
  • Marie Wiik's NatGeo Stage Strut (stage left to stage right guaranteed; stage right back to stage left if she hasn't changed her mind)
  • Whip Lady
  • Slemar and Titty Tango
  • Dana Cooking Segment (intermission popcorn how-to)
  • Volunteer Chloe's Off-Broadway Medley
  • Curtis Woodside as Celine Dion lipsyncs Celine Dion
  • Tomas' original Lalande composition
  • Triple-threat number by Philip Jansen
  • Secret Aria by Stephanie Jarvis
*Splash Zone - First 3 rows
*Aisle seat caution - some performers come into the audience to interact
You forgot:
A dramatic reading of Beatrix Potter’s works by Potterick

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
By the looks of that picture, PhiPhi is on his knees a lot, too!

View attachment 1466918

View attachment 1466913
Those pants look ridiculous.. She's such a clothes horse I can't understand how she can be seen with him dressed like he does..

Just another thing: my name is something like

Snježana Jurčević-Müller

When I finally got my patreon postcard (3 month later) on the envelope it said:
Sñjezan Iucevic-Mull...... seriously!

I am used to that people write my name wrong in all kind of variations so I didn't think much about it back then. But now I wonder if Natti wrote it? 🤔

@Tea with lemon: if you can guess my real name I buy you a Miler Lite 🍻
All that money they rake in and all they have to do is acknowledge who you are... and they can't... 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh boy!!!
The new volunteer Chloe/Coco...

My post from, March 21, 2022, gift grab live chat.
Mar 22, 2022

Coco has ?'s and Isabelle informs her Nutti is in charge.
Philip Janssen replies under "chateau unwrapped" and is then scolded for not paying attention.

Coco Galli King How long should volunteer applicants wait to hear back their answer? I applied and I am just so excited/anxious, sorry to bug at all!
Isabelle Jarvis Natalia is in charge of volunteers any enquiries should go to her.
Chateau Unwrapped! @Sherry Murphy You can send an email to [email protected]
Coco Galli King @chateauunwrapped How long should volunteer applicants wait to hear back an answer? I applied and I am just so excited and anxious, sorry to bug at all!
Dale S .is the lady from Ukraine a guest there or does she have to volunteer? She needs time to recover from war.
Tina Tina pay attention Phillip!
bee french @Tina Tina I think Philip is monitoring the live chat with us, the viewers
Coco Galli King @Phillip Jansen How long should volunteer applicants wait to hear back if they’ve been accepted?

She has her own YT channel...
Youch!!!!😲😖

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I sign things for my husband all the time. I handle all the banking, bills, etc. Now with most things being handled online, I have his signature, that I also signed, stored in my iPhone’s photo editing mark up tool. (The same thing I make the cheesy tiles with.) Luckily for him, I use my powers for good.
I'd say lucky for us all you use your powers for good!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hell yeah! That’s YOUR man. You have every right to be pissed off. I’d be pissed off. I had a guy hit on my husband in front of me. Not cool. Not cool at all.
I came to this conclusion (unasked) by asking, how would I feel about it if a woman (ie., a viable sexual attraction) did it? There's also the dimension of doing it to a couples' friend unit. Why would you mess with people you're couples-friends with? A nasty and destructive move.
I don't think it's less nasty if they have an open marriage. It would be less nasty if you have an open marriage, but I'm not asking.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
In regards to the ongoing discussion over the gift grab Monday signature:
It jarred my memory that I think (maybe) the purse was sitting on the table while in Spain when they were eating icecream with the "gobbler"
When I went back to look, of course, all that footage has now been edited out, so there is no evidence of the yellow purse appearing weeks ago instead of just recently.
It would be more evidence she rewraps gifts for "show."
Does anyone else remember if her tacky yellow bag was around weeks ago or is it just my imagination?
Oh no it isn't!! This is why she edited it out 😁

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Those pants look ridiculous.. She's such a clothes horse I can't understand how she can be seen with him dressed like he does..

All that money they rake in and all they have to do is acknowledge who you are... and they can't... 🤦‍♀️
You would think that's the least they could do. Never received my postcard. Steffy used to carry those cards around everywhere so she could show all of us how hard she was working on them. I also have an unusual name but, that's no excuse. Maybe I can get a refund on my patreon contributions. 😏

Reactions: 14
I made hubby watch Dan's latest. He said Dan f'd the floor. The DPC (damp proof course) should have gone UNDER the insulation. He's nodding off beside me and mumbling about damp proofing the outside walls where they are below ground level.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
All that talent is lining up! The Derek Jarvis Memorial Lalande Amphitheatre Patreon Days Nighttime Spectacular is gonna be lit!
  • Bubble Girl Dramatic Raisin in the Sun Monologue
  • Maria's Piano Recital
  • Marie Wiik's NatGeo Stage Strut (stage left to stage right guaranteed; stage right back to stage left if she hasn't changed her mind)
  • Whip Lady
  • Slemar and Titty Tango
  • Dana Cooking Segment (intermission popcorn how-to)
  • Volunteer Chloe's Off-Broadway Medley
  • Curtis Woodside as Celine Dion lipsyncs Celine Dion
  • Tomas' original Lalande composition
  • Triple-threat number by Philip Jansen
  • Secret Aria by Stephanie Jarvis
*Splash Zone - First 3 rows
*Aisle seat caution - some performers come into the audience to interact
This is going to be such a fun event! LeBaiseur you are walking away with it on this post. Loved it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I had a similar thing happen with friends of ours - not the same situation, but I found out a good friend's husband was cheating on her. I walked into a restaurant while taking a client to lunch, saw him with a female other than my friend......he didn't see me but I saw more than I cared to.

I struggled with what to do - I didn't dare ask other mutual friends, for fear I'd be spreading around something so hurtful (my husband's advice was to either go to her or stay silent and he was right) - imagining how I'd feel if others knew something like this and didn't tell me. My friend was someone who was very up front, very direct and was appreciative when others were the same. I waited a couple of weeks and couldn't stand it anymore - I had been avoiding her and couldn't even imagine going out to dinner with the two of them as we occasionally did. My thinking was "our relationship has already been strained by what I saw, so what more harm could be done?" I called her, met her for coffee one morning and was very shocked to find that she already knew about it! It wasn't the first time he was unfaithful to her, either! She stayed with him because he made major money - she made decent money, too, but a separation would definitely have changed her lifestyle.

I am almost ashamed to say this, but knowing she knew and stayed with him after several affairs changed me and how I felt about her. And it goes without saying that I felt her husband was a tit! We aren't close like we used to be, we don't go out with them any longer, but if we bump into them somewhere we're all very friendly and pretend we're going to "get together soon". The relationship we had has sort of drifted off and the pandemic only made that worse.

My advice is to take your own consideration here - protect yourself and your husband, which is why I liked @Le Baiseur's advice!
Thanks for taking the time to tell a similar story, it helps put things in perspective. Protection shields activated!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Really interesting article about the Australian couple who have taken on the restoration of Chateau de Purnon.

It's a stunning house. A proper chateau, with a proper history. Rather than a fortified farmhouse of limited (i'm being kind) historical importance.

Eat your heart out, Stephanie.

Château de Gudanes is also worth a watch, Australian couple as well

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If I were in your shoes I would not address it this time as it possibly was the wine. However a repeat of any type of sexualized behavior, be it a pic request or flirting would have me shutting him down and telling his husband. Once I can pass off as unintentional. Twice and I’ll cut a witch!
Heard and agreed! Thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry for my late reply, I was shocked someone asked for my opinion.. Am I in a mirror universe?

Ok, so I would give it a rest for now. If your horny friend isn‘t doing it again, you know he probably really made a genuine mistake. I’ve seen people with to much alcohol have their inhibition threshold so low that they stop thinking and react based on their hormones.

Your husband is heteronormative, cis-gendered, whatever that is…EDIT: oh, straight, and the LGBTQ+ world is considered to be Woodstock and the 70s free spirit, and Burning Man combined. Free love, love with everyone.
Gay men (not all) tend to try flirting or make a pass on straight men they like, trying to provoke a probably positive reaction in response. Which in return, gives the gay men a boost in self-confidence.

Leave it, don’t talk about it. It’s embarrassing for your friend and it might lead to a more negative relationship between and in-between both couples. He apologized twice, leave it to rest this time.

You will see if your friend really made a genuine mistake.

But should he do it again, you know what to do with people endangering your relationship and leaving lied to you.
Thank you, I sincerely appreciate your perspective. You are probably considered to be much more wise than you know.....

Just another thing: my name is something like

Snježana Jurčević-Müller

When I finally got my patreon postcard (3 month later) on the envelope it said:
Sñjezan Iucevic-Mull...... seriously!

I am used to that people write my name wrong in all kind of variations so I didn't think much about it back then. But now I wonder if Natti wrote it? 🤔

@Tea with lemon: if you can guess my real name I buy you a Miler Lite 🍻
Mine was mis-gendered! Which I can understand, given the spelling, but it was still frustrating.

I came to this conclusion (unasked) by asking, how would I feel about it if a woman (ie., a viable sexual attraction) did it? There's also the dimension of doing it to a couples' friend unit. Why would you mess with people you're couples-friends with? A nasty and destructive move.
I don't think it's less nasty if they have an open marriage. It would be less nasty if you have an open marriage, but I'm not asking.
Billy, thanks for your response. My husband is such the jealous type that the notion of us having an open marriage made me laugh so hard I woke up the (deaf) dog!

This is why I asked for opinions, (apologies for not calling you out personally, I tried to go with people I was 1000% certain are gay.) It FELT Nasty and Destructive to me at the time, and it is nice to know that others understand and would feel the same way. Makes me feel less alone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
If I remember right Gooder claims to be from North Carolina and a quick Google does show a Caroline Gooder living in NC who is in her 60’s and works in data.
Someone posted her Insta account in a past thread....looked for a while yesterday but couldn't find it.

Reactions: 4
I wouldn't want to work for this company, they demand junior account manager skills, but pay administrator salary. I hate companies taking advantage of their people while paying little.
Just the sort of company that Fanny would want to work with then I guess. I mean she's the queen of taking advantage of workers isn't she.

Reactions: 10
Dan, don't you dare sit there and say brick is expensive that's why you didn't want to order a truck like you should have to begin with... You've had vacays galore, had your teeth fixed, bought new camera equipment, don't have a mortgage, bought yourself a new wardrobe... I would imagine living rent free at your granddads home now.. You've been working full time, Annalise has a new dress on every time she takes a pic, a few little holidays taken judging on her Insta... she has a mobile hair business and was working at the school... if you can't afford the brick, you're doing it wrong... OH, let's not forget the Patreon, YT and lord knows what other grifts...

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.