Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jules100

VIP Member
CB5BD0DD-695A-4146-8D6B-17791D65814A.jpeg

I think it would be in everyone’s best interests for @Clara Burnett and @Isabelle6541 to have a James Bond type code phrase greeting that they both know to recognize each other, just incase. Something like, “The chateau is so very cold and damp today…”, replied with, “Yes, but only because that whore would rather not spend the money.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Jules100

VIP Member
Does a large fish with an open mouth work with the YouTube algorithm or does it have to be a lazy whore?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

Mme Flog

Look what you made me do! o_O

Kathy's Flog in France.

0 seconds ago
Some months ago I talked about there being no Adults/grownups at the Chateau! Seeing you and Philip poncing around in that PINK bedroom like 2 children playing dolls house proves my point. Your facade is crumbling, you have no heating and there is no sign of projects completed! When will you stop playing? Your Patrons are paying you, you're earning 1000's on You Tube yet you're playing dolls house/dress up in a PINK attic room. It's not Parfect, it's not Dahling it's a total pink nightmare! Christies tastemaker, REALLY? Outwardly you look like 2 adults BUT thats as far as it goes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

Ladidah11

Hello Tattlers!! First time finally writing something, I don't want to spend an hour writing my feelings about Stephanie and her entire operation but like most people I found her during quarantine, I found her channel really different from everything I was consuming on youtube and I really like her and her "different" lifestyle (not that I would want it for myself, but interesting and fun nonetheless). I even talked to my mother about it during our walks since nothing in our lives was happening.
I think I must have found tattle after Michael's cry baby video (that finally put me off him completely) and while I didn't agree with what a lot of people were saying it certainly made me open my eyes a bit, I still enjoyed her content and OMG I've just remembered that I was a patron!!! Back when you could just pay 1 euro (she changed it on January of this year btw, I don't know if this has been talked about!), but I was going to stop since I didn't really found the content there worthy of even 1€ (smh thinking about how I once thought it was).
So anyway, the longer I've kept watching the more and more I agree with everyone here, at least it used to be entertaining to watch, but since squirrel made his appearance it has progressively become unbearable. I'm also extremely baffled by the parasocial relationship SO many people seem to have with her just don't see or don't want to see all the red flags.
Also one of my biggest issues I have with her is how she keeps filming for Channel4 for the DIY show. You're literally not showing the little renovation you're doing to the people that are PAYING FOR IT???? ARE YOU MAD????
This reminds me! Does anyone know on how many episodes has she been this season? Is season 2 right? I've only managed to see the one where she makes the hole in the wall for Gerry's apartment. Has she done anything else?
Anyway I feel like this is too long already so I'll leave it at that. Sorry if there's any misspelling or weird phrases, English is not my first language 😅
Lots of love and laughter from Spain!!!!
(PS as someone from Spain I can tell you all that the last place in the world I would buy a property that I want to turn into something touristy is Cataluña, specially close to Barcelona, but that's a hole different conversation to have 😂).

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
So as far as I can tell, Olly and Cam have removed the patreon number from their website Manky Muddled Mistake, probably out of embarrassment. Last I looked they had a grand total of three. Anyone clever enough to delve deeper?
I'm sure poor ol' Ollie is shocked that not everybody sees them as he does himself, but here's the thing: good people don't beg for money. Good people don't prostitute themselves over the internet, thinking their lives are worth sharing, good people don't flaunt, you know, sort of how good husbands generally won't dip their snout into a different trough....So no, Ollie, you and your wife are not the poster board example of good people.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

SleepingBeauty123

I watched this BBC documentary last night. "My Insta Scammer Friend". The blurb for it is :
"In this era of social media, we are given more access to the private lives of celebrities and influencers than ever before. But how well do we really know our favourite online friends? This film explores the murky and, at its worst, toxic, relationship between one influencer and her followers.
The infamous viral scandals of pioneering internet sensation Caroline Calloway have captivated audiences across the globe, with some of her followers left feeling duped and scammed. "
Watch your back Fanny - Calloway got dropped in by a former friend. "The original Instagram influencer was the subject of a viral long read penned by her former friend Natalie Beach for New York Magazine’s The Cut. This documentary hears from Beach about her claims that Calloway is a phoney shrouded in lies and scandals"

Watching it I saw how the 'followers' really believed that the person they see on screen is their friend. Caroline Galloway set up events in various cities in he US & charged for it but then it all started to crumb when she couldn't organise them properly. She appears to have no shame. In 2021 Caroline unveiled her latest creation, a $75 skin care oil she fittingly calls Snake Oil.
I have been really thinking about all of the people that leave comments for Stephanie that just praise her and say things like, “Oh, we trust her to do what is right with the money we send”…and I had to really think about this and the new times that we live in. I used to faithfully watch Days of our Lives (soap opera) for probably 20+ years. Everyone understands that it is a soap opera and these people are actors. Then reality television came along and people understood that these are real people, but obviously the producers are only showing certain scenes to create more drama. We understood these are real people, not actors, participating in these shows like “The Real World”, “Survivor”, “The Bachelor”. Now there is this new phenomenon on YouTube of real people creating their own shows. I think a lot of people truly believe that since these are real people that what they are being shown is actually happening. I don’t think a lot of people have equated that a tv show like CD is basically the same as a soap opera with actors. They let you into their lives, and most people wouldn’t think that anyone would deliberately set out to create a phony soap opera kind of program based loosely off of their real life, let alone for profit.

I will confess to being pretty embarrassed when I started getting so confused about the timelines that it didn’t even occur to me that Stephanie truly wasn’t editing what had happened that day or even that week. She got sloppy. And it was finally Amaury’s mustache when they did No Shave November that opened my eyes. She aired it in December on one of her Patron blogs and I was confused as to why he had his mustache when we had already seen him shaving it off. This was my first time watching a “show” on YouTube and I guess I just believed that when she said she had to edit “tonight’s vlog”, then that is what she was doing. I am 47 years old. So…if I was easily misled then I can see why some of these viewers (who do seem to be genuinely nice people and maybe an older generation), would have a hard time grasping what is really going on. And that they need to watch all of these types of shows as if they were watching a soap opera with actors, because we don’t have a clue what is real and what is fake.

However…her videos this year should be a massive wake up call for even the most naive of viewers. Come on. She hasn’t done one thing to that dump, and she won’t even film inside it anymore. I have to say…she had a pretty good scam going…and was pretty damn believable and was actually likeable at first. Then she built her house of lies and it is just crumbling. If she could have kept things a little more honest, she might have been able to ride this thing out for a lot longer than I think it will last.

Sorry for the long post. I’ve been thinking about this for a while. Hopefully there will be more news articles and reporting regarding this new trend so people are made aware of “just because you see it on tv doesn’t mean it is true” (no matter how sweet and innocent and how many blinking wide eyes she gives the camera).

Thanks for posting about this documentary! I will look for it to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

KyBourbon

VIP Member
well...sorry to say..people with allergies, and all kind of demands are never invited to my table...too much trouble..i never knew any of my fathers dinnergeusts had any trouble with the dinner they were served..i guess its a recent thing..making a lott of fuss about nothing..ok with me..but not at my dinnertable..they can make a fuss elsewhere..
I once hosted a special birthday lunch in my home for a good female friend of mine. It was a small party and I asked her to give me a list of the guests she’d like to invite…10 people in total. I set up a beautiful tablescape and prepared a gorgeous salad with chicken, fresh fruit, cheeses, and bread. And all the food was pre-plated. However, she had one friend who was a picky eater (no allergies…just picky). For that one person, I had to prepare a ham sandwich with packaged lunch meat on plain white bread…no condiments. Just like you’d fix for a child. I accommodated this person because I cared about my friend and didn’t want to cause any issues. But, to be honest, I thought it was rude. I was always taught that you eat whatever the host serves and if you don’t like it, you don’t have to finish. The host isn’t a restaurant! I honestly don’t think Snorts has allergies…I think he’s just picky and uses allergies as his excuse. He has the culinary palate of a three year old.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
btw for a guy with al sort of allegies he seems to guzzle all that food away... 🙄 i know people with allergies...they are scared to dine out..its all bullshit those allergies..
Smoke and mirrors, my friend, The king of Cameltoes is not allergic to anything but labour, he just likes to have a topic for dinner conversation and an excuse for not eating some of the food that is presented to him at his employers shittoo, which actually makes sense because we all do that, especially when Dana cooks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Jules100

VIP Member
Jules, there are a few stalwarts here who always thought this was a place of justice, if it exists, and their hard work has made big changes to the zeitgeist here. And the chance that justice will be served. But no one has done more to make it a place of dawning civility than you and your blue tiles. Why you are so kind to this wraggle taggle band of bitches is one of the mysteries of goodness I will continue to believe in. Big hugs.
I love you old bitches! Most of you anyway.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Kotare

VIP Member
That white frame above the bed!
It’s so one dimensional, so cheap looking and tacky. What is wrong with Jarvis? It looks like what it is - a discarded, stark white attempt at shabby chic, better left in the thrift shop find. There is no illusion of grandeur, not even a pretence.
Letting that juvenile waiter loose on tables was one thing, but bed chamber decorating! He really has no idea. Just need to look at his thrift clothing, his chipped white nails and 80s chunky heeled clodhoppers to know that.
65E82A61-E95D-483F-AD67-EE7FDDF62159.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

KyBourbon

VIP Member
The Secret Château VS Ollie
View attachment 1458488
Boy, Ollie really lives up to his Knobgobbler name! I hate it when these grifters use “jealousy” as an excuse to dismiss people who challenge their intentions and ethics. No, Knobgobbler, we’re not jealous. It’s disgusting when you spend nearly €2 million on a property and then ask people to fund your renovations. Unbelievable.

• Heart

tatter76

Hi Ollie. It's tough getting your life choices critiqued. I get it. What's surprising is that you don't. It's emotional intelligence that helps to understand the motivations of others and why they may hone in on you. I wish you and your family well. I have no jealously at all in my nature - never have and never will. However once you start to ask strangers for their money to ameliorate your lifestyle and capital gains - well...they may have a view on it and focus in on you. Many, like me, are fascinated by the patreon concept and are genuinely interested in why people would give their cash to seemingly financially viable families. Nothing to do with jealousy, trolling, nastiness - you have put the spotlight on your family by asking for money not any one else...

• Heart

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Surpise surprise Zed is back and not blocked yet... surely will be soon
tMdBES7OibSBiuM_yBB_v7Zg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Zed Blackworth
24 minutes ago (edited)
Please can we see some actual renovations? I know it is your home but you're accepting $30,000 plus per month to renovate and there is little sign of what you promised many times in earlier vlogs. I think this means there is a duty to be transparent about where the money is going and also about what you are actually doing with it. Please don't delete this comment it is not hostile but merely asking what is happening? Chapel, facades, china pantry, your office, oiseaux wallpaper, shutter dogs, Natti's apartment, heating, lake, grand salon the list of projects promised is not getting smaller and no work seems to be happening inside. Have the plans for the facade been submitted even? Where is Ian? Where is the chapel restorer? That has been going to be done for 2 years! We now hear Amaury is taking a holiday and the Grand Salon was due to be finished by now but not even started. Please do a vlog just explaining all the above. Thank you

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

PixiesPaw

There was a flog, she was mailing pictures, was it the signed ones of her dads art? She said, "that's for Caroline" or something... so I think it's probably a fanatic.. the fan club.
I often think back to this comment from one of Fanny’s Christmas vlogs last year:

freesi
9 hours ago
More than anything I wish I could leave my own family who doesn't give two cents about me behind and join yours this Christmas... and maybe stay like so many have... Everywhere I turn is sad and depressing except LaLande...

For these people it’s a cult. They don’t care if she ever does another thing to that heap. Just keep cranking out those vlogs. Her ego feeds off them like her bank account does her patrons. That’s what is truly sad and depressing.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 49