The Chateau Diaries #166 Awwww, Tattle made us do it….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so sorry you had to deal with that. I’m telling you…narcs and sociopaths thrive in large companies…you weren’t alone! For a long time under my narc boss, I thought I was doing something wrong…that I was the problem. I finally realized it wasn’t me at all. And these narcs/sociopaths never seem to face any consequences because they know how to charm and gaslight. All I can say is you have to have a very strong self confidence, or a good therapist, to work in some of these places. And if you find yourself working for a narc/sociopath…get out! Move on as quickly as possible for your own well-being.
I worked for a Narc ex manager who caused me a burn out at the tender age of 23! So I wrote the management what was happening in the European office. They took it seriously and started investigating him and on the end fired him because of many reasons (theft being one).

I think you have to have loads of self-confidence or a narc/sociopath to thrive in corporate. You are constantly being criticized, gossiped about, excluded, and questioned and 90% think they can do a better job than you and try to get your position. My confidence comes from joining the company when it was a start-up and it was just the 3 of us :)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Omg Phyllis is Little Edie! The brooches and the sweaters plus the hair loss! Thank you!

I'd love to see PJ's face over the "best costume for the day" or "American flag dance" clips.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That white frame above the bed!
It’s so one dimensional, so cheap looking and tacky. What is wrong with Jarvis? It looks like what it is - a discarded, stark white attempt at shabby chic, better left in the thrift shop find. There is no illusion of grandeur, not even a pretence.
Letting that juvenile waiter loose on tables was one thing, but bed chamber decorating! He really has no idea. Just need to look at his thrift clothing, his chipped white nails and 80s chunky heeled clodhoppers to know that.
View attachment 1461347
I’m afraid to ask what that sheer thingie is hanging under the valance- that must be made to look like a teaster.....FAIL!!! ❌
Sad! 😱
As a curtain maker- that’s all I can think...
Yes, I’m a drapery snob now!!! 👸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.