The Chateau Diaries #161 Proceed with caution, Demented Diabolical Damsel of Disaster ahead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree, wouldn’t be surprised. That person has been silent (no comments) for the last few days but lurking. Also, this isn’t their first incarnation here…was on Tattle before under a different name and stirred things up then, too.
I’m on the fence about them, they’ve been on and seen our responses as you say but not replied to them (yet).
They ‘appear’ to have an association with Oxford so possibly they are genuine and have been put off commenting further?! Or they are one of Fannys inner circle. This is their comment on another thread…

2A8D2EB4-1D90-42C6-A794-914AFE7A0707.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m on the fence about them, they’ve been on and seen our responses as you say but not replied to them (yet).
They ‘appear’ to have an association with Oxford so possibly they are genuine and have been put off commenting further?! Or they are one of Fannys inner circle. This is their comment on another thread…

View attachment 1424435
❤ Yes, but I wasn’t referring to @ViscountLaLande …it was another member. I do hope that @ViscountLaLande returns because I know a lot of us are interested in hearing their story. (sorry to be vague, but I’m trying to abide by the rules and not call out any member specifically; just suffice it to say they were very vocal but haven’t posted for a few days).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
❤ Yes, but I wasn’t referring to @ViscountLaLande…it was another member. I do hope that @ViscountLaLande returns because I know a lot of us are interested in hearing their story.
Oh, so sorry. In this unbearable heat I’ve got my wires crossed. I’m no use to man nor beast currently 🥵 Oh, hang on! That makes me the paaaarfect fit for a Lalaland receptionist, right just call me Sasha-the-mole from now on, I’m going in ….).

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fanny was obvious in her promotion of the “gifted” 100 stars robe In her latest video. She was painfully aware of trying to advertise the robe, bursting with joy over every aspect of the robe. Subtle, Fanny is not.
It was painful to watch, and the embroidery patterns from Emmaus :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I suspect they were planted for content. I don't think Sarah knew as she gushed over them as expected from any 'sewist' would.
One Hundred Stars Lady was a tadge tooooo nonchey about them for my liking. She is not a 'sewist' clearly. Obvs Steff shrieked with delight as always.
That vlog was possibly in my top 10 of CD Worst vlogs.
It was awful and included everything I hate about LieLand in 27.43 minutes, but the worst bit was the sickening opening faux surprise finding her new robe at the top of the stairs to her bedroom.

Oh and the 'it's a hedggggggggg hog'

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

nauseating

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Stuart is in Paris and 2 hours ago met someone from LaLande for drinks and nibbles. Now I wonder who from LaLande is currently in Paris???

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m going to set up something similar in the tiki hut here at the Southernmost Chateau. A fun week of creating bespoke bootleg versions of Stephanie’s Daddy/Steve tiles in the markup section of the iPhone picture editing tool. iPhones are not included & it’s byob. I don’t really feel comfortable having strangers stay the night at my house or go inside, so feel free to book your own accommodations at a nearby hotel, also not included. We will have a bbq one day after class, I hope you like hotdogs and individual sized mini bags of chips, condiments besides ketchup, mustard and hot sauce are not included. I do have plenty of mosquito spray. RSVP ASAP €2300 per person.
Sounds good to me, I dont like tomatoe sauce any way. I'll bring a jar of jalapeños and a bottle of Lambrusco (y)

PS : Any 'Senior's' discount ????? Asking for a friend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I have no idea who you are talking about but that’s not why I’ve replied. What I am curious about is how do you know that they were previously here under a different name and how do you know if someone is lurking? Is there somewhere you can look for this info?
The person left the chateau diaries threads for some month and came back (new name) accusing especially me for having them chased off in the first place.

when this tattler came back, they weaseled their way into the crowd, being extremely confirmative to everyone here (I completely agree with you,.. I 100% agree to your post,.. Yes you are right,..)

when that tattler asked a couple of questions, I replied to them but never received any reaction or thanks for answering/helping

• Heart
Stuart is in Paris and 2 hours ago met someone from LaLande for drinks and nibbles. Now I wonder who from LaLande is currently in Paris???
Dan? Or could be Dan? How about Dan? He must need a break after re-installng the beams in the 'living room'. (Arse about face as always).

He seemed full of himself washing up in latest CD AND Stuart commented that Dan 'saved' her caramel & berry sauce. Maybe they've bonded over cooking and I'm too cynical. Maybe they just bonded.

Thoughts anyone ???

Reactions: 12
I have no idea who you are talking about but that’s not why I’ve replied. What I am curious about is how do you know that they were previously here under a different name and how do you know if someone is lurking? Is there somewhere you can look for this info?
If you hover over the avatar on the left, you can see when someone last viewed the thread.

E.g
Screenshot 2022-07-17 at 18.15.58.png

Reactions: 13
It was painful to watch, and the embroidery patterns from Emmaus :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I suspect they were planted for content. I don't think Sarah knew as she gushed over them as expected from any 'sewist' would.
One Hundred Stars Lady was a tadge tooooo nonchey about them for my liking. She is not a 'sewist' clearly. Obvs Steff shrieked with delight as always.
That vlog was possibly in my top 10 of CD Worst vlogs.
It was awful and included everything I hate about LieLand in 27.43 minutes, but the worst bit was the sickening opening faux surprise finding her new robe at the top of the stairs to her bedroom.

Oh and the 'it's a hedggggggggg hog'

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

nauseating
Sarah posted before this vlog that she got a gift of these patterns from a friend. She posted 9 July.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
MP is alive and busy working on some more illustrations to hawk. He just made an appearance in the new Pethericks vlog.

mp.JPG

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Billy gets Teabag on his vlog, selling his chateau prints with special DIO postage stamps. Micheal is making a vlog re staircase so wait for that. Archibald is growing fast, Ernest swims, Convent office spaces claimed and Ryan is coming back October and Alexander is producing more curtains.
Billy's mates Steve & ? show Sadie and Mo how demolition is done. Security camera sponsor, great pictures catch criminals !

What a delightful video. My eardrums didn’t even vibrate at the singing.
What happened to her? I suspect too much money and cult-like adulation and no Mummy.
Agree, tragic isn't it (almost). Mainly no Mummy though I think, but remember, she's 40 not a teenager and has learnt all of Mummy's narc. money grabbing behaviour sadly.

Also, what the hell is wrong with Potts. Are peacock eggs even edible?????? 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
MP is alive and busy working on some more illustrations to hawk. He just made an appearance in the new Pethericks vlog.

View attachment 1424518
Thank you, Baby and I had such a wonderful day on this lovely Sunday. A nice little picnic with deu petit baguettes, fromash, raclette, vino, and we walked hand in hand through the.. ahm… beautiful green bastilles

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.