The Chateau Diaries #161 Proceed with caution, Demented Diabolical Damsel of Disaster ahead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The car...... she finally admits to buying it for mummy as we all knew she had.

The only sign of any renovation was painting one, just one, window railing black. And she wants to gild it. Stephanie, the HMN is not Versailles. It never had gold on the railings don't bother. Again all necessary to inflate her ego.
So she flat out lied when she said "mummy bought it and gave me permission to drive it". Does she think no one has a memory? Or she can't remember her own lies...

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Bloody knew it and Sarah sat there as if butter wouldn't melt in her melt drooling over them and acting surprised. I'm cross now as I gave her the benefit of the doubt.

Great sleuthing @Albee (y)
Weren't they all there Canada Day weekend though? Which was 1st July... Maybe she gave Sara one?

Stephanie Jarvis' favorite picture???
All I see is Plant of the Apes.
Do you think she is still holding the fish water bottle???

View attachment 1425152

View attachment 1425141

View attachment 1425113
They both look like they were shagging right through till New Year... Marie looks clean though..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The car...... she finally admits to buying it for mummy as we all knew she had.

The only sign of any renovation was painting one, just one, window railing black. And she wants to gild it. Stephanie, the HMN is not Versailles. It never had gold on the railings don't bother. Again all necessary to inflate her ego.
So that car will her her car again when Mommy leaves

Reactions: 17
Isn’t it strange that Squirrel boy who is according to Fanny the light of her life so she cannot possibly function without having a photo of them snogging when she is ignoring all her e mails, implying that he is next in line to become son in law number 2 to mummy dear is then notable by his absence when everyone else including Davy was singing Happy Birthday to her. Must be a good reason as champagne was on offer and he never usually turns down any opportunity to get alcohol down his neck.

Reactions: 16
It occurs to me one of the reasons Dan prioritized his YT studio and took classes was, he was expecting more video business from Jarvis. He did talk about getting a commercial gig which as I recall we've seen no evidence of.
Clara's observation Jarvis f'ed up with Dan big time and the blowback will be serious has got me thinking.
Vague non specific thoughts.
I don't think Dan is a kiss and tell guy. Although saying I'm not painting the steel girders for the pergola and then finding no one else was going to do it, is a little tit way of doing the same thing. The sniping at Annelise.
He totally has got SJ on workers' insurance issues and could easily whip her ass in court. Solo pergola build videos exhibit A, one reason, perhaps, for their existence.
I don't think he will be getting Pheeph's videographer job once Pheeph is disposed of, although that may have been the plan as late as the dumper crotch-flashing/Jardin Anglais installation.
I'm with you on this. Dan was supposed to be the next videographer (and maybe the replacement in the bedroom also.) He was love bombed accordingly.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Michael's personalised postage stamp - I must admit, that is good work, and I am sure any philatilist would like to have that in their collection.
However, every time I see it, I just think about the farting bee. Uncharming...
Hmm... How much would it cost to have personalised postage stamps made??? 🧐🧐🧐
View attachment 1425026
I did that once for my daughter's wedding shower back in 2010 through zazzle. It was not that much more than regular stamps back then. Now it looks like they cost about 3 x regular postage stamps.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
OMG tonights CD vlog, such a bore fest. I couldn't give a flying duck how the plants are growing and those poor guests having to eat that gross offering.
She creates her vlogs around us... we were calling out the gardens for no food in them, they were brown... clearly we were wrong, they have 1000lb of onions and zucchini!

Isn’t it strange that Squirrel boy who is according to Fanny the light of her life so she cannot possibly function without having a photo of them snogging when she is ignoring all her e mails, implying that he is next in line to become son in law number 2 to mummy dear is then notable by his absence when everyone else including Davy was singing Happy Birthday to her. Must be a good reason as champagne was on offer and he never usually turns down any opportunity to get alcohol down his neck.
I noticed how there wasn't any footage of Squirrel boy and Scott man together... I don't think there's much love lost between those two.

Influencer events. Thank you for this insight and the link.
Little Annie Fanny finally got a sponsor!!!!! Do you think meat was served because Isobelle was footing the grocery bill?
Here's my menu for the next influencer event dinner party with all the usual suspects, straight out of the Lalande Cookbook: 101 Avaricious Ways to Tell Your Friends, Employees and Paying Guests to Eat Your Dust.

Zucchini-Tinis

Cold Thai Zucchini Soup with Coconut Milk
Zucchini Latkes with Red Pepper Jelly
Zucchini Terrine, with No Meat, and Black Currant Sauce
Ratatouille
Green Bean and Potato Salad with Thyme, Fennel, Celery, Lemon Balm, Sage, Rosemary, Oregano and Mint Flowers
Loaf of Affliction
Hippie Zucchini Spice Bread

(At least some of these recipes are eminently worth your while. But honestlt I couldn't face the zucchini chocolate cake one.)
Zucchini walnut bread is really good actually, I don't know about that recipe, but worth trying :) I don't make cakes anymore because I end up eating it all.

Last edited:
Well that Nail Polish Boyfriend is going to be there at Christmas because Fanny stated in her exciting vlog that the parsnips are for Christmas and Squirrel loves them.
OMG ..... that cringe worthy photo of them - I did notice there was a glass of champagne in that photo and Fanny made sure she was "full on "in the photo shot for the frame .... Squirrel got scissored ! :ROFLMAO: True narc !
So Mummy is coming back to her Merc and Daughter........ and yes..... where was nail polish guy when singing Happy Birthday Old Bat ???

• Haha
She used to be very concerned about what her viewers would think acceptable. She sees that she got away with the cougar/cub relationship, after Snorty and Ch4 exposed her so ignominiously. I think she’s throwing caution to the wind now.

Waltzing about showing off her youthful gigolo against societal norm ✅
Spending money like water on luxury items ✅
Gallivanting about the globe ✅

This sort of giddy, intemperate behaviour has been the downfall of many in the public eye and if she doesn’t do a u-turn soon, ditch Snorts and return to wholesome age appropriate image she’ll be down the road too.
I think there have also been some cosmetic procedures.
Mrs G, passed comment this evening that Philip looked like he had had fillers in his lips.
Is that to perfect his lord of the Manor sneer? Alongside the affectation in his voice, has he been having elocution lessons by Steph on how to pronounce Parrfect, clarrsy and yes I agree darrrling.
Luckily I had my nice early evening snooze afterwards. It saved me hearing the rest. It really is the best sleep inducing trance I have watched.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Well that Nail Polish Boyfriend is going to be there at Christmas because Fanny stated in her exciting vlog that the parsnips are for Christmas and Squirrel loves them.
She may say that, but I wouldn't put it past Stephanie to change the story and have something unexpected to happen.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.